[分享] 小馬 Sprint Race 賽後訪問

看板Moto_GP作者 (施比受更有福)時間1年前 (2023/03/26 16:58), 編輯推噓7(704)
留言11則, 8人參與, 1年前最新討論串1/1
[官方] 記者: Marc, you didn't have the pace to do that but you made it happen. Tell us how? Marc,你沒有足夠的速度來完成比賽,但你做到了。 告訴我們怎麼做到的? 小馬: Yeah, I mean about physical. I mean I use all my physical side to compensate, especially on the break points.Especially to go in on the corner with the smallest line because in a sprint race you can't do it.It's only 12 laps and then I use a lot of energy but I need to recover the timing somewhere.Where I can recover is the break point and it's there where I'm taking a lot of risks.But yeah, today we did an amazing job. I want to congratulate the team because yesterday we were late in the night checking the small details.Even they said to me that, ok the bike is like this but you can improve this, this in your riding style.But sometimes, you know, to say this to some guy that wins many races and many championships is difficult.But we have the confidence in each other and this helps me a lot.And yeah, this morning I was concentrated and not bad to start the season but tomorrow is the most important race.That will be a little bit more difficult but in a short time we can do. 是啊,我的身體狀態很重要。尤其在煞車點需要用盡所有力氣去彌補不足。 特別是在轉彎處使用最小的路線,因為在短距離比賽中無法避免。 只有12圈而已,所以我需要消耗大量能量,但我也需要在某些地方拉近差距。 我可以拉近的地方就是剎車點,在那裡我承擔了很多風險。 但今天我們表現得非常出色。我想祝賀整個團隊,因為昨晚他們花費了很長時間檢查細節。 他們甚至告訴我說:「好吧,車子就是這樣子, 但你可以改善自己的駕馭方式。」 然而有時向贏得眾多比賽和冠軍的人提出建議是件困難的事情。 但是互相信任使得事情變得容易許多了! 今天早上我的心境非常集中並且表現不錯,但明天是最重要的比賽。 那會更加困難一些,但我們可以在短時間內做到。 [BT Sport] 記者: Marc, well done today. You said qualifying took you by surprise.So I suppose if you were offered third place in the first sprint, you would have took that. Marc,今天表現得很好。你說排位賽讓你感到驚訝。 所以我想如果在第一場短距離比賽中給你第三名的話,你會接受吧。 小馬: Yes, of course. Today was an amazing Saturday for us.I mean, we were so far in the pre-season, we were so far in yesterday,We were far always, but just in the qualifying practice,We start on pole position and then on the race, we survived.We survived well. Still tomorrow, I need to improve that T 4.Last corner, I'm losing too much and I need to be more careful there,Try to understand better the way to be faster and faster.But anyway, happy because we started the season in a good way,But tomorrow will be a little bit more difficult in a long 25 race distance. 當然。對我們來說,今天是非常棒的星期六。 我的意思是,在季前測試時我們落後了很多,在昨天也是如此。 但就在排位賽中,我們開始了領先並在比賽中生存下來了。 我們做得不錯,但明天還需要改進T4。 最後一個彎道我失去太多速度,所以需要更加小心。 嘗試更好地理解如何變得越來越快。 但無論如何,因為我們以良好的方式開始本季,所以很高興。 但明天25圈長距離比賽會更加困難一些。 記者: Incredible move to make up some places with Jack and Miguel. Just talk us through that. 和 Jack 和 Miguel 間的幾個超車動作真是令人難以置信。 告訴我們發生了什麼事情? 小馬: Yeah, I mean, Miguel overtook me on that corner more or less in a similar way as he overtook Jack.And then when I saw that he started to overtake Jack, I said, OK, now is my time,Because I know that if you try to overtake there, you go a bit wide.And it's there where I start to think about the podium.In the beginning, before, when I remember four laps, three laps, I say, OK,Fifth, fourth place is OK.But then I saw that the podium was possible and I did the last two laps in a very good way. 嗯,我的意思是 Miguel 在那個轉彎處超過了我,基本上和他超過 Jack 的方式相似。 然後當我看到他開始超越 Jack 時,我說,好了,現在是我的機會, 因為我知道如果你試圖在那裡超車,你會有點偏離路線。 這就是我開始考慮登上頒獎台的地方。 一開始,在記得四圈、三圈之前,我說好吧, 第五名、第四名都可以接受。 但後來我看到了登上頒獎台的可能性,所以最後兩圈跑得非常棒。 記者: What will you discuss then tonight? What will the thinking be ahead of the main race on Sunday? 今晚你們會討論什麼? 星期天主要比賽前的想法是什麼? 小馬: I mean, today now is just try to analyse how to survive with the rear tyre,Which is the best option for tomorrow.This will be the main reason or the main item to analyse.About the rest, set up, everything, we will not change a lot becauseI know that tomorrow is ten minutes warm up, there's no need to try anything. 我的意思是,現在只需要分析如何保持後輪胎, 哪種選擇對明天最好。 這將是分析的主要原因或主要事項。 關於其他方面的設置等等,我們不會改變太多, 因為明天只有十分鐘暖身時間,沒必要嘗試任何東西。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 1.34.143.64 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Moto_GP/M.1679821134.A.C1C.html

03/26 17:38, 1年前 , 1F
結論,我得比車兇
03/26 17:38, 1F

03/26 18:16, 1年前 , 2F
支持小馬,絕對傳奇
03/26 18:16, 2F

03/26 18:17, 1年前 , 3F
93:只有12圈,沒啥好保留的!
03/26 18:17, 3F

03/26 18:43, 1年前 , 4F
短距離比的就是極限 他的經驗跟技術
03/26 18:43, 4F