Re: Rossi 再度試駕 Ferrari

看板Moto_GP作者 (rossi帽入手)時間19年前 (2005/08/05 20:59), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《kennnyc.bbs@bbs.badcow.com.tw (Daijiro Kato)》之銘言: (恕刪) : 在星期二,Ferrari 正式宣佈 Rubens Barrichello : 將離開車隊,由 Sauber 車隊車手 Felipe Massa : 入替。有趣的是,這個消息的宣佈是在 Rossi : 公開宣佈將在 MotoGP 多留一年之後才發表 : 的。 : 不過,Rossi 與 Yamaha 的合約只有一年。 MotoGP world champion Valentino Rossi is set to stay in the sport despite plans to slow it down from 2007. Rossi backed plans to cut engine power by reducing maximum engine capacity to 800cc from 990cc on grounds of safety. The Italian four-time world champion was speaking ahead of this weekend's British GP at Donington. "I am quite sure that I will stay with motorbikes when the 800s arrive because I want to stay for longer than one more year," said the 26-year-old. "Maybe it is also better because it's another experience, it's like starting from zero again so it's not so bad. "I also think it's a clever modification of the rules because if not, maybe the bikes will start to go too fast." Rossi has been linked with a move from two wheels to four and a switch to Formula One, but he said he was unlikely to make the move. "I have a great passion for four wheels, especially rallying, and I started with go-karts when I was a child," he said. "But I think it's very difficult. "It's completely another world, a lot of work, a lot of pressure. Maybe a long holiday is better." 資料來源:bbc.news -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.229.120.78
文章代碼(AID): #12ysAOYz (Moto_GP)
文章代碼(AID): #12ysAOYz (Moto_GP)