Re: [轉載] 保羅教練的臉書

看板Monkeys作者 (西西)時間12年前 (2011/10/14 17:33), 編輯推噓3(300)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串2/3 (看更多)
: 有多一些新的回應 : Yes totally Kuo, Chen, Xio-pong, YoYo, : Xio-guo...Top players keep it real simple: "Hit what you can see" and trust : what you practice the most. Technique is often overrated-especially at this : level of baseball. "Swing Effeciency" and how well hitters matchup with the : various pitching styles are qualities I evaluate good hitters. 是的,如郭(應該指嚴文)、陳(應該指鋒哥)、小胖、YOYO、小郭(修維嗎?)等頂尖好手就 是球來就打以及相信自己所努力練習的。 在這個層級的棒球,"技巧"總是被過度重視。 揮棒效率以及當一個打者對上各種不同投手的表現才是我評價一位打者的基礎。 : Good choice to be a fan #6 (Shioutou) is a quiet leader and strog competitor : in baseball. He works hard and always does his best to help the team. I : know-since his surgery and hurting his hamstring, he has not been the same : hitter. Before, he made contact every time. Shiotou just needs time to rest : his body and mind completely. He still has a lot of game experience to help : us win. And his spirit is more than enough to inspire all of us on the team 小頭在棒球裡面是一位安靜、有領導能力以及強悍的競爭者。 他非常的努力,總是盡全 力的幫助球隊。 我知道自從他的肌腱手術以後,他的打擊型態就不同了。 以前他每一次 打擊總是能夠擊到球。 小頭只是需要時間讓他的身體以及內心完全的放鬆。 他還是有許 多的比賽經驗能夠幫助球隊,他的精神也能夠讓全隊得到啟發。 : Thanks Johnny. The team is fortunate to have fans that try to understand : baseball and really appreciate the effort the players are making to be the : best. Actually, I am an evaluator with sometimes an eagle's eye view, : pastorial, and psychological insight. 謝謝強尼。 球隊非常幸運能夠有這些球迷們能夠真正的想要了解棒球以及欣賞球員們認 真的態度。I am an evaluator with sometimes an eagle's eye view, pastorial, and psychological insight.(抱歉這句我翻不出來>.<) {我有時是以長遠的角度以及放任的方式來當一個評估者,我也較注重心靈層面。} 不知道這樣翻對不對 請高手指教.. : Yes, CC Feng is well respected in the league. He is key to our offense. Feng : does not have to hit-he simply has to be patient and look for one pitch and : one swing hit the ball hard and far. Otherwise, he gets a lot of walks. If : Sheng and Chen can find ways to get on base, we will score runs, win the CPBL : title, and earn the right to play in the Asian Games. 是的,CC Feng(陳金鋒?)是一位在聯盟裡面令人敬畏的打者。他是我們打線的關鍵。 鋒 哥只要耐心的選球然後一棒將球打的老遠,再不然他會得到非常多的保送。 如果勝(智勝) 與鋒哥能夠上壘,我們就會得分,然後贏得台灣大賽冠軍,進而挑戰亞洲職棒大賽。 : http://tinyurl.com/3k5pnnk : 交給能人翻譯lol 我不是能人,如果有更好的翻譯請指教,謝謝>< -- ※ 發信站 :批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.41.113.98 ※ 編輯: xxxccc 來自: 114.41.113.98 (10/14 17:34) 抱歉錯字很多>< 哈哈哈 ※ 編輯: xxxccc 來自: 114.41.113.98 (10/14 17:37) ※ 編輯: xxxccc 來自: 114.41.113.98 (10/14 17:40)

10/14 17:49, , 1F
感謝翻譯
10/14 17:49, 1F

10/14 18:45, , 2F
push
10/14 18:45, 2F

10/14 18:47, , 3F
感謝翻譯 收錄精華區z-17-12
10/14 18:47, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1Ec07LT5 (Monkeys)
文章代碼(AID): #1Ec07LT5 (Monkeys)