Re: [MV]MCR-Welcome to the Black Parade

看板ModernRock作者 (AmuckWolf)時間17年前 (2007/01/10 16:33), 編輯推噓5(501)
留言6則, 5人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《hermione731 (Acquiesce)》之銘言: : MCR-Welcome to the Black Parade : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e8Obz3pqGk
When I was a young boy, My father took me into the city To see a marching band. He said, "Son when you grow up, would you be the saviour of the broken, the beaten, and the damned?" He said "Will you defeat them, your demons, and all the non believers, the plans that they have made?" Because one day I'll leave you, A phantom to lead you in the summer, To join the black parade." When I was a young boy, My father took me into the city To see a marching band. Sometimes I get the feeling she's watching over me. And other times I feel like I should go. When through it all, the rise and fall, the bodies in the streets. And when you're gone we want you all to know. We'll carry on We'll carry on And though you're dead and gone, believe me Your memory will carry on You'll carry on And in my heart I can't contain it The anthem won't explain it. A world that sends you reeling from decimated dreams Your misery and hate will kill us all. So paint it black and take it back Lets shout it loud and clear do you fight it to the end We hear the call To carry on We'll carry on And though you're dead and gone believe me Your memory will carry on we'll carry on And though you're broken and defeated Your weary widow marches On and on we carry through the fears Ooh oh ohhhh Disappointed faces of your peers Ooh oh ohhhh Take a look at me, cause I could not care at all Do or die, you'll never make me Because the world, will never take my heart You can try, you'll never break me Want it all, we wanna play this part Won't explain, or say I'm sorry I'm not ashamed, I'm gonna show my scar Give a chair, for all the broken Listen here, because it's to me I'm just a man, I'm not a hero I'm just a boy, who wanna to sing this song I'm just a man, I'm not a hero I -- don't -- care We'll carry on We'll carry on And though you're dead and gone believe me Your memory will carry on You'll carry on And though you're broken and defeated Your weary widow marches on (Do or die, you'll never make me) (Because the world, will never take my heart) (You can try, you'll never break me) (We want it all) We'll carry on (We wanna play this part) (Do or die) We'll carry on (You'll never make me) (Because the world) We'll carry on (Will never take my heart) (You can try) We'll carry (You'll never break me) (We want it all) We'll carry on (We wanna play this part) 華納之前在電視上廣告,短短的30秒。一邊敘述,一邊放音樂。 第一次聽到短短的1x秒的短暫旋律。覺得沒什麼大不了。 竟然蟬連英國金榜冠軍!! 偶然的機會下聽到整首歌,超棒的!!馬上衝去唱片行購買。 The Black Parade會纏聯英國金榜冠軍我現在一點都不感到意外了。 整首歌以3段式蘇沙進行曲結構組成,音樂性超豐富。超棒!! 開頭4小節的綱琴演奏,緩緩敘述整首歌大綱。 32小節的前奏,行進鼓、bass、電吉他、非洲鼓、內心的嘶吼。陸續的塞滿旋律 非常棒的開頭,值得大家用心去聽。 到了約一分50秒左右,(不知道這段該稱什麼?暫時叫他副歌吧!) 典型的現代搖滾樂,輕快的電吉他旋律。 約3分17秒的轉調過門,到了32秒正式進入結尾。 我們又會聽到典型的振奮人心的蘇沙旋律。16分音符切分音(應該是吧) 把前面主唱密集的旋律及嘶吼,做無限的延擴。 聽到後有很多心得不知道如何表達!!就讓大家細細品味的精緻歌曲 建議整張專輯最好由第2首歌,開始聽。記得整張專輯要聽兩遍哦!! 別像我跳過最後一首歌!!稿的自己精神緊繃。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.143.49.113

01/11 00:00, , 1F
這張超好聽!!
01/11 00:00, 1F

01/11 01:16, , 2F
為什麼要跳過第一首?我覺得第一首也不錯啊!!
01/11 01:16, 2F

01/11 01:17, , 3F
有點pink floyd在"the wall"裡的第一首"In the Flesh"的味道
01/11 01:17, 3F

01/11 01:59, , 4F
第1首不錯+1
01/11 01:59, 4F