Re: [請益] McFly

看板ModernRock作者 (蹦)時間18年前 (2006/07/31 15:59), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《FeelingLife (我好想妳~)》之銘言: : 怎麼沒人討論這個樂團= =? : 請問有人有他們這首歌的詞麻(too colse for comfort) 最好有中文 >< : 順便推薦一下吧....感覺還不錯的樂團 McFly -Too Close to Comfort I never meant the things I said To make you cry can I say I'm sorry It's hard to forget and yes I regret All these mistakes 我不是故意讓你難過 我可以說聲對不起嗎 對於這些錯誤 我知道很難遺忘 而我也非常懊悔 I don't know why you're leaving me But I know you must have your reasons There's tears in your eyes I watch as you cry But it's getting late 不知道你為何離開我 但你一定有你的原因 看著你眼神中閃爍的淚水 但已經太遲了 Was I invading in on your secrets Was I too close for comfort You're pushing me out When I wanted in What was I just about to discover When I got too close for comfort And driving you home Guess I'll never know 是我知道你太多的秘密了嗎? 我靠得太近了? 我會知道的是什麼秘密? 讓我想接近你的內心時 你狠心的推開我 帶你回家時 我想 我永遠都不會知道 Remember when we scratched our names Into the sand and told me you loved me But now that I find that you've changed your mind I'm lost for words 還記得一起在沙灘上 畫著各自的名字 你告訴我 你愛我 但現在你已經變了 我迷惑了 And everything I feel for you I wrote down on one piece of paper The one in your hand, you won't understand How much it hurts to let you go 寫給你一封信 裡面寫著我的感覺 但你永遠不會暸解 讓你走 是多麼痛苦的一件事 Was I invading in on your secrets Was I too close for comfort You're pushing me out When I wanted in What was I just about to discover I got too close for comfort driving you home Guess I'll never know 是我知道你太多的秘密了嗎? 我靠得太近了? 我會知道的是什麼秘密? 讓我想接近你的內心時 你狠心的推開我 帶你回家時 我想 我永遠都不會知道 All this time you've been telling me lies Hidden in bags that are under your eyes And when I asked you I knew I was right 在妳虛假的眼神裡 你持續的編造謊言 而當我質疑你時 我知道我是對的 But if you turn your back on me now That I need you most But you chose let me down, down, down Wont you think about what you're about to do to me And back down... 如果你能回到我身邊 我最需要的就是你 但你卻選擇讓我難過 難道你不知道你對我做了什麼樣的事情嗎 我放棄了 Was I invading in on your secrets Was I too close for comfort You're pushing me out When I wanted in What was I just about to discover I got too close for comfort You're pushing me out When I wanted in (Yeah yeah) 是我知道你太多的秘密了嗎? 我靠得太近了? 我會知道的是什麼秘密? 讓我想接近你的內心時 你狠心的推開我 Was I invading in on your secrets Was I too close for comfort You're pushing me out When I wanted in What was I just about to discover When I got too close for comfort I'm driving you home Guess I'll never know 是我知道你太多的秘密了嗎? 我靠得太近了? 我會知道的是什麼秘密? 讓我想接近你的內心時 你狠心的推開我 帶你回家時 我想 我永遠都不會知道 -- Why couldn't I just quit this harsh life? Because there are too much god damn beauty to quit you, especially. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.170.49.75

08/01 21:19, , 1F
PUSH!
08/01 21:19, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #14pRXOXB (ModernRock)
討論串 (同標題文章)
本文引述了以下文章的的內容:
請益
完整討論串 (本文為第 2 之 2 篇):
請益
請益
文章代碼(AID): #14pRXOXB (ModernRock)