Re: [PS3 ] E3 Flasher Update

看板Modchip作者 (Savannah)時間12年前 (2011/10/22 20:07), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串3/3 (看更多)
http://www.ps3hax.net/2011/10/e3-flasher-now-shipping-review-2/ 論壇上玩家對於E3 Flasher的評論……,貶多於褒。 I got my E3 flasher today... After playing around a few hours I am seriously frustrated. I am a noob at PS3 hacking/flashing, but I am not a noob with computers or fuddling around with hardware. I thought I could to it if I had a decent tutorial. 昨天收到E3 Flasher了,弄了幾個小時,感想是「爛到有剩」。首先我本身是個 PS3 破解的菜鳥,但還多少對於硬體有些瞭解,假如有詳細說明的話,我想我應 該能完成。 I have a CECH-2004A, the mainboard layout is simply different, than the one in the tutorial. There is one place where I THINK the clip needs to go, but the chip is turned by 90 degrees (or 270, who knows), which *ucks up the whole softboard... I think I did it right (tried both possible ways), but I still can't get it to work. 我有一台型號是CECH-2004A的主機,主機板顯然跟說明書上的不同,在某個地方 原本該有晶片的地方,我發現那顆晶片卻轉了90度(或是 270度,誰知道),因 此整個「免焊接」板就變成了垃圾,我兩個方向都試過了,但還是沒能成功。 The tutorial has a very bad english (to the point where i sometimes don't get what it ir trying to tell me), other languages (at least german) are even more *ucked up (it's like they put the document into google translator). 這東西很糟糕的一點是說明書裡頭的英文說明爛斃了(爛到有時候我根本不知道 它想表達的意義),其他語系(例如德文)就更別提了,簡直就像是把原始文件 直接丟進Google翻譯機翻出來的。〔26不意外,我猜他們把殘體中文直接丟給 Google翻譯機〕 The blue lights (that should give error codes), are just alternatively flashing (1347-2468-etc…) 然後照理來說會顯示錯誤代碼的藍燈呢,簡直像是霓虹燈一樣交替在閃。 I think I just broke my E3 Flasher... 我猜我搞掛我的E3 Flasher了…… There is another big difference. The HDD case itself is different, and also the form factor where the HDD case fits in is different. As a result, you can not get the e3 flasher softboard into the position you need it to be. It needs to go STRAIGHT to the connector pins on the e3 flasher board, which is impossible. I got it working (ehm, "connected") two times, but I broke my e3 flasher board the third time: 還有一個很大的不同點在於,硬碟盒根本不相容,搞得前面板也沒辦法裝上去, 所以你沒辦把免焊接板拉到定位。這東西說明書上說要直接拉到 PIN腳上,但根 本沒這可能。我在只有成功(唉,我是說接上去)兩次,在第三次的時候,電路 板就壞了。 ————————— that hole, which is NEEDED, there is something standing out inside. The E3flasher case gets "bent" (seriously bent) (sorry, I am not native english) when you try to put it in, as a result, the softboard gets jammed... (which can break it too). 到底差在哪裡大家看圖就曉得了。原本應該要有溝槽,讓某個東西穿過去的地方 ,E3 Flasher的卻沒有,所以硬塞進去的結果就是硬碟盒會歪掉,然後會卡到免 焊接板,當然那東西也跟著爛了。 In short: It could work, but for the slim version I have, I definitely need a new HDD case and a new softboard thingy. And a new e3 flasher board, those connector pins look dead to me :-( 結論:這東西能動,但是對於我的薄機來說,我顯然得再去找個新的硬碟盒、排 線還有一個新的E3套件。 ****** 無言了,結果這產品最後是死在自己手上。 -- ____ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ ____ _____ ____ (_ _)( \( )( \/ )( ___)( \( )(_ _)( _ )( _ \ _)(_ ) ( \ / )__) ) ( )( )(_)( ) / (____)(_)\_) \/ (____)(_)\_) (__) (_____)(_)\_) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.117.54.160
文章代碼(AID): #1Eeh8LzW (Modchip)
文章代碼(AID): #1Eeh8LzW (Modchip)