[PS3 ] PS3 JFW DH CFW 3.41 / 3.56 MA FAQ by …

看板Modchip作者 (空之境界)時間12年前 (2011/10/08 18:47), 編輯推噓2(203)
留言5則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
簡單講他們要做個需要認證才能執行備份遊戲的韌體 並且支援部分 3.60 以上的遊戲 原文網址 : http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-cfw-mfw/ ps3-jfw-dh-cfw-3-41-3-56-ma-faq-by-demonhades-arrives Today Spanish PlayStation 3 developer DemonHades has posted a FAQ covering their upcoming PS3 JFW DH CFW 3.41 / 3.56 MA Custom Firmware outlined below, roughly translated: 今天西班牙的 PS3 開發者 DemonHades 發表了一份談論到 PS3 JFW DH CFW 韌體的 FAQ Questions and Answers JFW 3.41 / 3.56 MA DH Hello Demons, after reading in different parts of the network see that there is still much confusion about JFW DH 3.41 and JFW DH 3.56 and MA. 各位大大, 在讀過網路上的文章後發現 大家對於 DH 3.41 和 DH 3.56 仍然有許多疑惑 That is why I decided to create the official thread to go answer the most discussed in the network. 這是為何我會建立這個官方的討論群組, 來回答網路上討論到的問題 DH JFW 3.41 Who can use it? 誰可以使用 DH JFW 3.41 All users can downgrade via QA flags / are in a less than 3.41 or have a flasher to downgrade. 所有可以透過 QA flag 降級或是處於 3.41 以下的系統, 或者是可以透過 flasher 降級的使用者 That is the basis for downgrade? 甚麼是能夠降級的最低版本? The base is the lowest firmware that supports our PS3, and it left the factory. 能夠降級的最低版本是能夠正常起動 PS3 的最低韌體版本, 通常也是工廠出貨時內建的版本 Why a 3.41? 為何是 3.41? Why is it that has fewer restrictions and is harder to detect Sony because Sony can not go back in time to implement security. 這涉及到許多限制, 而且因為 Sony 無法在舊的韌體版本上進行安全機制的管控 I'm on a cfw I happen to 3.55 and 3.41 DH JFW, I can? 我目前的韌體版本是 3.55 我是否可以使用 3.41 DH JFW ? Yes, as long as your base is less than 3.41, if not exceeding the 350 read at least part of the 356MA. 可以的, 只要你的系統最低韌體版本是低於 3.41, 但是如果是 3.50 以上的版本則請閱讀關於 3.56 MA 的部分 I have games on the internal and external HDD, I have to convert for them? 我有遊戲存放在內置或外置的硬碟內, 我需要先進行轉換嗎? No, you can always use the old backups via manager or secondary methods (PKG, plug & play) without patching or search for patches. 不用, 你仍然能夠透過 manager 或是 pkg 安裝的方式使用舊的備份, 不需要花費時間找尋補丁 That is why the games do not need to be patched 3.55 / 3.56? 為何 3.55/3.56 遊戲不需要進行修正就能夠正常執行呢? The DH-JFW has an internal system that detects when files larger than 3.41, makes use of one of their plugins to run. DH-JFW 韌體包含一個內部系統, 當他偵測到大於 3.41 的遊戲檔案時會呼叫外掛程式來執行遊戲 The means of installing the DH JFW is different from other customs? 這表示需要透過不一樣的方式來安裝 DH-JFW 嗎? No, is the same as that used for the rest (recovery mode) 不是的, 如同其他自製韌體一樣使用恢復模式即可 To me worth the Manager the grid? 我需要一個管理程式來處理這如同蜘蛛網的情況嗎? Among other things to Enable / Disable plugins or patches applied dynamic. 這中間需要其它的程式(管理程式)來啟動或是關閉 plugins 或是對遊戲進行動態修正 What is a plugin? 甚麼是一個 plugin? It's an application that runs in the background and allows us to expand the capabilities of Sony's firmware. 他是一個在系統背景執行的程式, 允許我們擴充 Sony 韌體的能力 And the dynamic patches? 那甚麼又是動態修正呢? As the name implies, are patches that apply to modules self / sprx either system or external fw itself to directly modify files.\ 如同名字所代表的意義, 用來修正 self/sprx 模組或是系統或是外部的韌體 New games require moddchip? 新的遊戲需要改機晶片嗎? No, because it makes use of an exploit 不用, 因為它使用系統漏洞 But and the keys? 那需要金鑰嗎? Do not use for anything. 並不需要 The new original games we will use? 那我們能直接執行新的且未修正的遊戲嗎? Initially, no, only the backs of demonisos.. and to be prepared for the JFW DH. 在目前的階段是不行的, 只有存放在 demonisos 的遊戲, 而且是為 DH JFW 所準備的 What is demonisos? 甚麼是 demonisos? A place to store your original backups like a storage facility in question, if you do not have them and proof that you have may not be published (who's up) 一個存放你原始備份的地方, 如果你沒有如果你沒有擁有原版的遊戲並且證明你擁有該遊戲, 你將無法將遊戲發佈到 demonisos If I have a 36x or 37x the original game, I get my backup? 如果我擁有 36x 或是 37x 版的原版遊戲, 我可以取得我的備份嗎? You will have to download the patch demonisos, as without the patch will not be able demonisos. 你將被賦予從 demonisos 下載修正程式的權利, 否則將無法執行該遊戲 If there DLC game patches, unable to let us play? 如果遊戲的 DLC 中進行了修正, 這樣我們就無法執行備份遊戲了? He can also download the demonisos, ready for use. 仍然可以下載 DLC 相對應的 demonisos 進行遊戲 Demonisos anyone can access? 任何人都可以存取 Demonisos? Only those who use its service to upload your original reespaldos. 只有那些上傳了原本遊戲到 Demonisos 的玩家才有權利 So if I upload a copy of my original demonisos not have access to? 所以如果我上傳了我的一個備份到 demonisos, 那 demonisos 將不會存取我的備份進行驗證? No, demonisos uses a legal system to store.. and if you do not have the original that is uploaded, you can not access the site. 不是, demonisos 使用一個合法的系統來存放, 如果你沒有原版遊戲並且上傳則你仍然無法存取該站 The plugins are downloaded from where? 這些 plugins 可以從任何地方下載嗎? From the OpenPStore, since it is part of the service packs. 可以從 OpenPStore 下載, 該站也是整個服務的一部分 For that we have no Internet, no way to download and install plugins or services? 但是我們沒有網路的使用者, 我們無法下載和安裝 plugins 和修正檔 Yes, via web, downloading the pkg and then install it as a viewer from normal pkg. 仍然可以, 透過其他電腦上網下載 pkg 檔, 然後如同一般 pkg 檔一樣進行安裝 For that only show videos of the xmb, not the other features? 目前介紹的影片中只有 XMB 的畫面沒有其他功能嗎? In the team are several people, and each will take care of a task, what is shown is part of the tasks that I perform (DemonHades) and most colleagues (Makykiki, Tito1, PSjuan), the remaining partners do not may show nothing if not already completed. 這個團隊是有許多人構成的我只有展示了我的部分, 其它人的部分在還沒有完成他們的部分前不會進行任何的展示 It will make a port to 3.55 of JFW DH? DH JFW 會移植到 3.55 嗎? No, we do not want rivalry with the other customs of that version. 不我們不會和其他自製韌體在該版本進行競爭 I've seen other cfw can copy the game saves in the JFW DH there any way? 我發現其他版本的自製韌體能夠複製遊戲存檔那 JFW DH 辦的到嗎? The dh-JFW supports a new application called UsaveME, for the management of saves. DH-JFW 支援一個叫做 UsaveMe 的程式來管理存檔 But... there are some protected right? 但是這會有些保護措施對嗎? UsaveME, I prepared to use although you can give come from another ps3 saves. UsaveMe 我準備讓你能夠複製來至其它 PS3 的存檔 The hard drive must be fat32? 硬碟必須是 Fat32 ? If, as the data system that format natively used ps3 for external media. 檔案系統必須是 PS3 對於外部儲存裝置所原生支援的 And it could not use NTFS or similar for games that require more size? 但是 PS3 並不支援 NTFS 並且小部分的遊戲存在單檔大於 4GB 的檔案 Ideally, the same format used internally but externally (UFS) but without the layer of encryption to be connected externally. 理想上是外部儲存裝置也使用如同內部的 UFS 系統, 但是並不包含加密功能 UFS would be possible externally? UFS 檔案系統可以被作為外部裝置的檔案系統? With a plugin or patch may. 透過 plugin 或是可以能需要進行修正 Cobra does not stop to make updates, they will come in the JFW DH? Cobra 團隊仍然在進行更新, 他們會加入到 DH-JFW 計劃中嗎? No, JFW has nothing to do with the plugins are different things.. though is where do JFW. 不會, JFW 沒有需要他們協助的部分, plugin 和 JFW 是不相關的 Then, we can not carry things cobra? 那我們將不能從 cobra 團隊中得到些甚麼嗎? Yes, but with plugins Thegra. 是的, 除了 Thegra 這個 plugin 外 We will have access to psn? 我們將能夠存取 PSN ? Not in the output, even if they can exploit to study the level of impact has the global JFW.. and if we see is consistent with our purpose might be. 以目前的結果來看不行, 原文後面那句不知在講啥....=.= Worth the oldest published online themes for xmb? 最後會發佈線上佈景主題嗎? No, because his organization would be altered. 不會因為他們的組織會被 sony 等公司警告 You lose games purchased, or may renew the licenses? 你將會失去你所購買過的遊戲? 或是需要重新更新認證? Initially if you do not have access to the psn, you can... obviously not all be studied later elapses seeing all. 如果你沒有登入過 PSN 你不用考慮這問題, 事實上這部分還沒有詳細研究過需要一段時間研究後才能答覆 Sony will be able to plug the exploit? Sony 可能會堵住這個漏洞嗎? Not if no details are given, or where, when, why. 如果沒有詳細的漏洞資料洩漏給 Sony 的話, Sony 將不大可能堵住這個漏洞 The DH will have JFW Internet browser? DH 將會有 JFW 網路瀏覽器? The same that is used natively at the moment. 目前將只能使用系統內建的 In DH JFW can make use of media servers (PS3 media server)? DH JFW 可以使用 PS3 多媒體伺服器嗎? Yes, no problem. 可以 Being in 3.41 official JFW passing DH, retain the trophies? 從 3.41 升級到 3.41 JFW 獎杯是否會保留? Yes, no problems 是的會保留 This cfw will be playable in 3D? 韌體可以撥放 3D 嗎? Games if no time movies (with a plugin if possible) or native tv 3d 如果該遊戲沒有 time movies (若搭配 plugin 可能可以) 或是原生的 TV 3D 則可以 ==================================================================== DH JFW 3.56 MA Who can use it? 誰可以使用此韌體? All users that are on a firmware less than 356 or have a flasher to patch the PUP (it will be tutorial). 所有韌體版本低於 3.56 的使用者或是可以透過 flasher 對 PUP 進行修正的使用者 Because a 3.56 and not a 3.55? 為何是 3.56 而非 3.55? Really 3.56 MA suddenly emerged to perform tests of the members of the team, but our intention was only 3.41, yet we know people who discovered that their models could not go down beyond the base 3.56. 3.56 是意外加入的, 我們原本只關注在 3.41 但是我們發現許多使用者無法降級到 3.56 So if I'm in 350 of base do you recommend? 所以如果我能降級的最低韌體版本是 3.50 你的建議是? It depends on what you want, the 3.56 MA is intended for people with base 356, but if you're at 3.50 so far suggest any custom 3.55, as 3.56 MA not have even the peek / poke many homebrew make use of it. 這取決於你要甚麼? 3.56 MA 是給最低韌體版本是 3.56 的使用者使用的, 如果你是 3.50 建議你使用任何 3.55 的自製韌體, 因為 3.56 沒有 peek/poke 這個許多自製程式需要的指令 Worth old games I have on the hdd? 我可以保留我硬碟上舊有的遊戲嗎? Initially yes, but with pkgs... as managers make use of the peek / poke. 可以, 可是許多自製程式需要 peek/poke 指令, 這將導致無法執行包含 manager 程式在內 And be compatible with the new games? 將會相容新的遊戲嗎? If, as the 3.41. 如同 3.41 For they say that if you upgrade to 3.56 got stuck? 從部分人士聽說如果升級到 3.56 版本會發生問題? Because the 356 from Sony introduced a updater2 which is responsible for not recognizing updater1 (1xx to 3.55), so to get out of there you need a flasher. 因為從 3.56 版 Sony 導入一個 updater2 的韌體更新程式, 當原本在 1.xx ~ 3.55 版的韌體更新程式無法辨識更新檔時, 會由 updater2 負責接手進行韌體更新, 所以當你要從 3.56 換成別的版本時你會需要 flasher 進行降級 It says that you need a flasher, worth a PS3 key me or something? 這表示需要的是 flasher 而非 PS3Key 或是其他電子狗? A flasher is not a USB, a flash is to be welded modchip to make a copy of the fw installed on the NAND / NOR. Flasher 並非是如同電子狗的 USB 裝置, Flasher 需要進行焊接以備份存在 NAND/NOR 的韌體 I'm in 3.56 OFWs, I can do with a usb downgrader? 我目前使用 3.56 OFW 我可透過 usb 降級嗎? No, only with a flasher and welding. 不能, 目前只能夠用 flasher 和焊接的方式 You can use the OpenPStore? 你可以使用 OpenPStore? If, as it is compatible. 是的他是可以相容的 Thegra manager can use? Thegra manager 程式可以使用嗎? No. 不行 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.116.26.128

10/08 18:58, , 1F
原文怪怪的所以可能有些地方翻錯或是有問題...
10/08 18:58, 1F

10/08 19:05, , 2F
等放出來再說吧 之前一堆造假的東西
10/08 19:05, 2F
※ 編輯: snowwolf725 來自: 122.116.26.128 (10/08 19:37)

10/08 20:41, , 3F
到時候就知道了,反正應該也會有人再針對這東西做逆向工程
10/08 20:41, 3F

10/08 20:50, , 4F
至於認證嘛……,個人是沒在擔心的,反正本來就有正版了
10/08 20:50, 4F

10/09 14:04, , 5F
原來A9VG那篇就是你PO的XD
10/09 14:04, 5F
文章代碼(AID): #1Ea2fEvv (Modchip)