Re: [心情] 寫給洪仲丘的歌│在你死了以後 After you

看板Militarylife作者 (頑皮豹)時間10年前 (2013/08/01 22:18), 編輯推噓2(201)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
高調一下 這個自創曲有洋蔥... 貼一下歌詞 故事是這樣的 Here is the story 2013年7月4號 饅頭數了300多顆轉眼也只剩下72小 On the 4th of July 2013 when 300 steam buns have been consumed Only 72hours left 其實你只需要 安安份份過你的老兵生活 You just needed to be a subtle soldier 但你卻選擇忠於自己內心的聲音 But you chose to be faithful to the voice in your heart 但你卻相信自己可以捍衛正義 And you believed you could fight for justice 你這個大傻瓜 你這個大傻瓜 把自己當作 蝙蝠俠 You idiot you idiot, trying to be great Batman 他們說 你攜帶違禁品 他們說 整件事情符合SOP They said you brought the contraband They said the whole thing accorded to SOP 他們說 其實很想救你 其實沒有內幕沒有虐待沒有人 去擋住攝影機 They said: they wanted to help you; there is nothing behind the scene; no one tried to block the surveillance 但他們全都不敢打開自己的抽屜 But they don't dare open their own closet 但他們全都推給代罪羔羊的小兵 They shirk all responsibility to this scapegoat 當我們是傻瓜 當我們是傻瓜 原來 台北也需要 蝙蝠俠 Treat us as idiot treat us as idiot; Taipei actually needs great Batman 國房布 他沒種對付菲律賓 玩死自己的兵倒是天下無敵 MND, without guts to face Philippines, but to kill its own soldier it would win 範左線 在部隊叫聲老ㄟ老ㄟ 叫聲老ㄟ 出來還可以借錢 Fan is not just the BOSS in the team, but also loan shark in the street 但他們全部都說的好像自己很委曲 They told they are all innocent 但他們全都有最完美的不在場證明 They all had the perfect proof of absence 你這個大傻瓜 你這個大傻瓜 把自己當作 蝙蝠俠 You idiot you idiot, trying to be great Batman 曹先生 問他什麼都是沒有沒有 很想問他拉屎到底擦了屁股沒有? Mr chow, answered NO, NO to everything So did he clean his ass after making a poo poo? 馬先生 你還指望他什麼 什麼都是道歉慰問 連國手名字都能搞錯 Mr. Ma. What do you expect on him? What he knows is apologize and sympathy expression Or confused about national sports players 但他們顛顛倒倒說的話好像在演戲 Their swapping stances like acting 但他們拖拖拉拉想要隱瞞什麼秘密 Their delaying like hiding 當我們是傻瓜 當我們是傻瓜 原來 台北也需要 蝙蝠俠 Treat us as idiot treat us as idiot ; Taipei actually needs great Batman 在你死了以後 我才 發現 有些事情不能想說就說 After you are gone I found you can't tell something you want 在你死了以後 我才 了解 我和你一樣渴望自由 自由 自由 After you are gone I understood we both thirst for freedom, freedom, freedom 在你死了以後 我才 發現 我們都不應該保持沉默 After you are gone I found we shall not stay silent 在你死了以後 我才 了解 那些王八蛋都 早已腐朽 After you are gone I understood they are all decayed assholes 什麼是正義 什麼是程序 如果死的是你家人你在不在意? What is justice what is procedures What if the one who died is your family Would you give a shit? ※ 引述《mlda888 (ADADA)》之銘言: : 剛剛看到youtube的這影片 : 感覺很棒 : 這一定有加洋蔥QAQ : (我不會縮網址,抱歉) : 寫給洪仲丘的歌│在你死了以後 After you are gone【野人洞穴】 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiSLQil8WFk
: ---- : 善惡的分界 不怕難分辨 : 只怕每個人 都關上雙耳和雙眼 都害怕去改變 : 有沒有一種改變 有沒有一次壯烈 : 結局的完美就像 英雄 電影 情結 : 當我們都走上街 當我們懷抱信念 : 當我們親身扮演 英雄 電影 情節 : 你就是一種信念 你就是一句誓言 : 世界正等你出現 : 8/3(六)我們凱道見! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 1.169.66.1

08/01 22:35, , 1F
大推最後一句
08/01 22:35, 1F

08/01 22:35, , 2F
寄給巴拉圭媒體~~~8/11馬英九要去那裡出國~~~
08/01 22:35, 2F

08/02 00:46, , 3F
08/02 00:46, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1H-cv9QQ (Militarylife)
文章代碼(AID): #1H-cv9QQ (Militarylife)