Re: [外電] Unstoppable Wade Breathes New Life I …

看板MiamiHeat作者 (偽.強者)時間18年前 (2006/06/14 16:11), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串3/4 (看更多)
After Haslem put back a miss, Nowitzki answered to give the Mavericks 70-64 lead. The momentum was churning and turning away from O'Neal and the Heat. 在haslem拉回一個失誤 司機也立刻回應一球讓小牛以70-64領先 這時 氣勢已經亂了 也離開了大歐和熱火隊 (我又亂翻了) Dallas took a 77-68 lead into the fourth quarter, and the centers' statistics told the story. Erick Dampier scored 12 points in the third quarter , equaling what O'Neal had scored in three quarters. 小牛挾著77-68的領先進入了第四節 球場的記分板顯示著 Dampier 再第三節拿了12分 剛好等於大歐在前三節拿的分數 (這裡真諷刺阿) O'Neal's struggles turned into a team epidemic, spreading to Wade, Antoine Walker, and Haslem and giving the Mavericks new life. 大歐的挫折變成傳染病一樣影響著全隊包括wade 走路人 Haslem 而且給了小牛生機 Just 24 hours earlier, at 10:30 p.m. Monday, Wade and O'Neal were at opposite ends of the Heat's practice court, returning to their late-night playoff jam sessions they started last season. 正好是24小時前 星期一10:30pm wade 和 大歐在熱火練習場的兩端 回到了他們從上季開始的季後賽困境 (我又亂翻了Orz) "Shaq was on one end working on his free throws," Wade said. "I was on the other end working on my shot." "大歐在一邊練習著他的罰球" wade說 "我再另一邊練習我的跳投" Call it compulsion, call it sleeplessness, or simply call it leadership; O'Neal and Wade were determined to revive their team's moribund hopes any which way. 這可以說是自我強迫 也可以說是失眠 或是簡單的說這是一種領導 大歐和偉典決定用各種方法激起他們隊上垂死的希望 After scoring a career-playoff-low 5 points in Game 2, O'Neal was in such a bad mood he skipped out on the postgame interview, drawing a $10,000 fine while the Heat was served with an additional $25,000 penalty from the league. 在拿了生涯季後賽新低之後 大歐心情十分惡劣 他溜開了賽後訪問 被罰了10000 連帶著球團也賠了25000的罰款 Riley was not pleased either. "I think it's something he has to do and live up to his obligations," he said before the game. 油頭也不太爽 他在比賽前說 "我想 他應該做點什麼 也盡點責任" O'Neal seemed more interested in letting his game do the talking. He was active from the opening tip. He made the first shot of the game, a turnaround jump hook. Then he banked in his second, and dropped in a reverse layup for his third. 大歐似乎更想用他的比賽來發言. 他從跳球開始發揮. 他用一個轉身鉤射 進了這場的第一球 然後一個擦板進了第二顆 再一個反手上籃砍進了第三顆 He poked the ball from Jason Terry at the top of the key, ran with it 10 feet up court before finding Jason Williams streaking to the basket for an easy layup. 他在最關鍵的時候從Terry手上抄走一球 運球10呎後傳給JW輕鬆上籃 -- 我想當一個壞人. -- 斷線一次 Orz 我的p幣.... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 68.187.13.21 ※ 編輯: maxisam 來自: 68.187.13.21 (06/14 17:19)
文章代碼(AID): #14ZyIiM2 (MiamiHeat)
文章代碼(AID): #14ZyIiM2 (MiamiHeat)