Re: [情報] 新洋將Matt Watson交涉中

看板Marines作者 (天若有情追夢人)時間18年前 (2006/05/15 13:44), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串4/4 (看更多)
※ 引述《lannkyle (be myself)》之銘言: : 我本來還希望近期內能把他叫上來頂一下外野 : 既然要出發去日本,那就麻煩貴隊多關照了 <(_ _)> 感謝lannkyle給我的連結, 找到了報社Sacramento Bee的網頁 話說 人家要去日本打球 心理也是有點怕怕的 去日本打球也是因為已經在小聯盟待了七八年 想要換個環境 http://www.sacbee.com/content/sports/story/14255034p-15070448c.html Watson's farewell shakes River Cats By Darnell Mayberry -- Special to The Bee Published 2:15 am PDT Saturday, May 13, 2006 OKLAHOMA CITY - Two hours before the River Cats closed a four-game series against Oklahoma on Friday night, outfielder Matt Watson made his rounds through the visiting clubhouse at AT&T Bricktown Ballpark. He hugged his teammates, shook hands with the coaching staff and walked away from the team. Watson is leaving the River Cats to play in Japan. His departure is not likely to become official until Wednesday, but he was not in the lineup for Friday's 12-3 loss to the RedHawks. He returned to Sacramento before leaving for Japan. "This is something that I've wanted for a while," said Watson, who leads the team in RBIs (28), home runs (five), doubles (eight) and slugging percentage (.516). "I've been bouncing around the minors for seven, eight years now. So I'm looking forward to going over there." Watson, 27, said he has never been to Japan and admitted to being scared. In the United States, he has played for three major-league organizations and eight minor-league affiliates. Watson played in only 34 big-league games since being selected by the Montreal Expos in the 16th round of the 2002 free-agent draft. But Watson has flourished in the Pacific Coast League since the A's claimed him off waivers before the 2004 season. In his first two seasons, Watson finished either first or second on the club in batting, doubles, RBIs, total bases, slugging percentage and on-base percentage. "Watson's a tough guy to lose," River Cats manager Tony DeFrancesco said. "That's a guy who's been around here three years with me and has no doubt been the team MVP the last couple of years. But he's getting an opportunity over in Japan, and we're going to have to fill his shoes real quick." Watson is batting .317. Mark Kiger replaced Watson in right field Friday night and went 1 for 4. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 69.230.117.23 ※ 編輯: MyDice 來自: 69.230.117.23 (05/15 13:50)
文章代碼(AID): #14Q1L5A3 (Marines)
文章代碼(AID): #14Q1L5A3 (Marines)