Re: [閒聊] 不是 andy 大的選秀文

看板Mariners作者 (Let go Sixers!)時間12年前 (2012/06/04 23:06), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
*eng mode* Latest mock by Kevin Goldstein, http://www.baseballprospectus.com/article.php?articleid=17238 "Nobody knows what Seattle is doing. They're always considered the most secretive team when it comes to the draft, with one executive joking, “I'm not sure anyone in the room knows what they're going. I just think Jack Z. runs into the room five minutes before the draft to tell them all who they're taking.” Nobody had them on Danny Hultzen last year, and after passing on last year's workout stud in Francisco Lindor, they won't do it again. If Correa doesn't go here, he could fall as far as No. 7 to San Diego, and frankly, for a player that talented to drop that far just doesn't make sense. If it's not Correa, it's no secret that they're big players on Mike Zunino." In short, Correa or Zunino. Only Jack Z knows. Draft in 11hours Follow Kevin Goldstein (kevin_goldstein) on twitter. You can follow me to relay second hand info but I won't type Chinese on my phone though. -- Will get the scouting note on sometime before Friday. 引述《jimcal (Let go Sixers!)》之銘言: : 既然 andy 大還沒 po 文,我借 BP - Kevin Goldstein 的 Mock 來討論 : http://www.baseballprospectus.com/article.php?articleid=17223 (free) : 目前消息是指 Astro 要選 Mark Appel, 所以第二順位 Twins 拿 Byron Buxton : 應該是不意外。 : 3. Seattle Mariners: Carlos Correa, SS, Puerto Rico Baseball Academy : Appel dropping here would be tempting, but the system is loaded with : pitching, and after passing on last year's late surging 17-year-old shortstop : in Francisco Lindor, they might not want to do it again. Seattle is always : hard to get a read on, and Zunino is in this mix, as are the college arms. : 去年錯過 Francisco Lindor 可能成為懸案,雖然球團方針就是要快快收成 : (不然再下去 Jack Z 也沒有幾年了) *個人覺得 2014 All Star break 看到 : Lindor 上來不是沒可能* : 這個 17 歲的 SS 幾乎是去年的 Francisco Lindor 重演,不知道 Mariners 對他的 : 了解多少 (不知道整個農場 PR 的農作物多不多) 如果球團方針不變,不難想像 : 直接從大學投手中挑一個 Kevin Gausman 或 Kyle Zimmer,也有可能是之前盛傳的 : 捕手 Mike Zunino。 : 值得注意的是今年第一年實行新制 CBA,每個選秀位置都有 Signing cap。過去是 : recommend slot money 然後大家都超過 (except White Sox...and Braves) : 今年改新制可能 signability 會越演越烈,尤其是高中生。 : 答案很快就會揭曉滴。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 12.129.4.245
文章代碼(AID): #1FpCxeEX (Mariners)
文章代碼(AID): #1FpCxeEX (Mariners)