Re: [翻譯] Ichiro's thoughts on the 2010 season

看板Mariners作者 (克雷格‧林)時間13年前 (2010/10/05 21:06), 編輯推噓4(400)
留言4則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ 引述《GUILLEN ()》之銘言: : ※ [本文轉錄自 Asian-MLB 看板 #1CgkedY9 ] : 作者: Belladonaa ( ) 看板: Asian-MLB : 標題: Ichiro's thoughts on the 2010 season : 時間: Tue Oct 5 17:04:35 2010 : : What are you feelings at the end of this season? 球季結束了,你有什麼感覺呢? : From a players standpoint, I couldn't say I feel tired or relieved. All : I can feel is I feel very bad towards our fans. It's like what we saw : today. It was a tough game, but our fans believed that we would come : back. And not being able to overcome that is very tough as a player. We : made a lot of our fans, a lot of the people in Seattle, expect so much : from what we believe in. But at the end of the day, to come up with : results like this, that's very tough as a player. All you can feel is : you feel just bad for what you've done this year. You feel very guilty. : That's all I can say as of now." 從一個球員的立場來看,我不能說我覺得疲憊或是放鬆,我只有覺得我愧對於 我們的球迷,就像我們所看到的,球賽很艱難,但他們相信我們可以克服,可是 我們並沒有做到,我們讓很多球迷、很多西雅圖人期待我們有所做為,但在球季結束 的這一刻,我們竟然是以這樣的成績結束,這對球員來說是很難過的,只能因為這 球季這麼糟的表現而難過、覺得慚愧。 : After last season and the offseason moves, could you imagine you'd be : sitting here after another 100 loss season? 在上一季結束及季後的一些球員變動之後,你覺得在這一個100敗的球季之後, 你還能留下嗎? : I don't think anyone imagined this. I think it's stupid to imagine this. : But here I am today. This is the evidence. This is what happened. From : here on, you have to be aware of what could happen and that's how I look : at it. 我不認為有任何人可以這樣猜測,而且我覺得去猜這是很愚蠢的。但今天我還在這, 這是不爭的事實,事情就是這樣發生的。 從現在起,你必須對於未來將會發生的事有 所警惕,而這是我現在的想法。 : Is this the most disappointing year of year career-wise? 這是你整個球員生涯中覺得最失望的球季嗎? : I don't think you can compare season to season. We had very big : expectations but the results were terrible. I could say the gap in : between was the biggest. 我不認為球季跟球季之間可以這樣比較,我們期望很高,但結果很差。我只能說,這中 間落差太大了。 : Why did the season dissolve? 這季怎麼會這樣爛爆了? : That's something for me to think about from here on. 我也正在思考這個問題。 : Is there any reason to expect better things next year? Are you hopeful : or optimistic? 你對下個球季還有期望嗎? 還是僅僅抱著樂觀的態度? : "It's actually hard to say to everyone around me, including the media : because we all believed in this team, and thought we would play up to : our expectations. But when you look at the results, it wasn't there at : all. It's hard to express my feelings as of now. It's hard to say that I : can be optimistic because I don't think anyone should be. This is : reality. We have to take it heart. We have to go from here and move on. : Just because we haven't done anything and remain optimistic doesn't mean : everything will turn out next year." 我很難跟我週遭的人說,包含媒體,因為我們相信球隊,也認為我們能打得超乎預期, 但當你回顧這季的結果,根本連邊都沾不上。我現在的感受很難表達,不能說我很樂觀 ,因為我認為大家都應該覺得樂觀,這就是現實,我們必須謹記在心,必須繼續前進, 因為我們什麼都還沒做,而保持樂觀對下一季是否會好轉並無實質的意義。 : Once you are done reflecting, what do you do with that information? 當你回顧過去、反省之後,你對反省之後的些想法有什麼作為嗎? : "We all reflect to our failures individually. I think we can all do : that. We can work on what we failed. The solution what we have to find : is how we can put that together for the team. That's the answer I'm : trying to find." 我們全部的人都自我反省,我們可以修正我們失敗的原因,避免重蹈覆轍。解決失敗 的方法就是,我們該如何將所有成功的因素把所有對的事放在一起,而至於什麼是對 的事,這也是我試著要去尋找的。 : If it becomes clear that this a long-term rebuiliding project, would you : ever consider ever going somewhere where winning is a more of a : likelihood? 如果你發現要重建球隊是個很浩大的工程,你會想要轉到一個勝率高的球隊嗎? : I can't answer that question because we are not in that situation. You : can say what if, and someone else will say what if, and that's not the : situation we are in right now. 我現在還不能回答這個問題,因為我們並未陷入如此的窘境,你可以臆測,其他人 也可以臆測,但這些問題都尚未發生。 : Next spring will be your seventh manager in your tenure, does that : bother you? 下個春訓的經理將會是你球員生涯中第七個經理,這會影響你嗎? : I think you could see that in our results. It's very tough individually : to play for many managers. The ideal is to have one manager for a long : time and that's what we all look forward to. 我覺得你應該可以從球季結果看出些端倪,為這麼多經裡賣命是很艱難的,理想的話, 是能夠替同一個經理打拼到最後,而這也是我們所期望的。 : When you put this behind you, when you do start looking at next year? 你對未來有何展望? : I don't know. I can't talk about the future because now is now. 不知道。現在就是現在。 : http://ppt.cc/29ot (ps 翻的不是很好,請大家見諒......) 大家都問一朗想不想轉隊拿冠軍戒,但我覺得,以他的情況來說,應該不需要冠軍戒指 來凸顯他的成就了吧.... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.33.222.181

10/05 22:37, , 1F
manager指的是教練嗎
10/05 22:37, 1F

10/05 22:42, , 2F
恩 翻成教練比較適合
10/05 22:42, 2F

10/06 10:21, , 3F
問題是他算是亞洲人最有成就的 怎麼可能會不想要冠軍戒
10/06 10:21, 3F

10/06 17:51, , 4F
經理讓我想到彩子
10/06 17:51, 4F