[情報] TMF Top100 prospects

看板Mariners作者 (你夢遊我夢遊)時間19年前 (2005/01/02 10:45), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/3 (看更多)
http://www.theminorsfirst.com/tmf100/tmf100(2005).html 2. Felix Hernandez- RHP Sea (4/8/86) Looks like the best Mariners' prospect since A-Rod. He's flown up the ladder and had success everywhere he's pitched. I left him off this list last year, saying I wondered if he was for real, or just the another Sid Finch. Now there's no question he's the top pitcher in the Minors. He hits 96-97 mph so smoothly and when he drops that curve on you , lookout! I gave him a lot of consideration for the top spot on this list, but the fact that he's a pitcher (and a very young one at that) dropped him down a spot. 19. Jeremy Reed- OF Sea (6/15/81) It's hard to call Reed's 2004 season a great success when you compare it to the level of expectation his prior season brought on. Also, as a top prospect, he was traded during the season. Even with all that, he still looks like a Major League regular and he's ready to step into the Seattle outfield right now. No, he doesn't have a high ceiling, yet I see a lot of good years ahead of him and he's as likely to reach his peak as any player on this list. 52. Shin-Soo Choo- OF Sea (7/13/82) Back on track after a bit of a let down in 2003, Choo has added power to his very well rounded offensive package. He hangs in there very well against lefties and has the kind of approach at the plate where he probably hits them well, though I haven't seen any numbers to back this up. 89. Clint Nageotte- RHP Sea (10/25/80) So far he's lived off his 2 plus pitches , a good fastball and one of the best sliders in the minors. Seattle says development of his changeup will be the deciding factor as to whether he remains a starter. In his brief trial with the M's, it was obvious that Nageotte could use a lesson or two in learning how to pitch from some of the seasoned veterans, rather than trying to just get by with his stuff. 都是一些熟悉的名字~ 不過作者提到King Felix會排在第二位的部分原因是因為"He is a pitcher"....嘖嘖.. 這也是不可否認的事實,投手實在太容易受傷了.....想到當年的Ryan Anderson,如果當時 沒有受傷的話....現在應該也在ML發光發熱了 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.174.154.107 ※ 編輯: CCK 來自: 218.174.154.107 (01/02 11:11)
文章代碼(AID): #11rs0iM1 (Mariners)
文章代碼(AID): #11rs0iM1 (Mariners)