Re: [邊緣] 隔壁那麼晚了在搞姬

看板Marginalman作者 (心懷感謝不以物喜不以己)時間4年前 (2019/12/11 01:00), 編輯推噓0(001)
留言1則, 1人參與, 4年前最新討論串7/7 (看更多)
幹這是三小 藍緯魚也太猛 我覺得如果室友喝醉可能發生 不過我感覺她每次做愛都不會喝醉 不知道為啥 ※ 引述《BlueTuna601 (一二三二一)》之銘言: : 噓 KirimaSyaro: 要怎麼進去 你先教我 12/10 11:54 : 白:懶學 : 粉紅:室友 : 綠:室友朋友 : 「Knock! Knock! 」 : 「Who’s there?」 : 「Uh huh.」 : 「Ho Ho Ho! It’s me! 」 : 「Who?」 : 「Uh huh.」 : 「Just open the door! 」 : (Open the Door) : 「Santa Lan-Xiao in the house! 」 : 「Ha Ha Ha! Why do you wear like that? 」 : 「Uh huh.」 : 「Cause it’s Christmas! Anyway...I bring some milk and cookies for you gals! : 」 : 「Oh! You don’t have to do this...It’s really kind...」 : 「Uh huh.」 : 「Merry Christmas! Hope you enjoy it! Ho Ho Ho! 」 : 「Thank you Lan-Xiao! 」 : 「Uh huh.」 : 「You’re welcome! Remember to be good gals! If you’re naughty gals...You bet : ter watch out...Santa Lan-Xiao is coming to town... 」 : 「Oh! What will Santa Lan-Xiao do to naughty gals? 」 : 「Uh huh.」 : 「He sees you when you’re sleeping...He knows when you’re awake...He knows w : hen you’ve been bad or good...」 : 「Hmm...Sounds SEXY...」 : 「Uh huh.」 : 「Ah...I see...You’re BAD BAD gals...」 : 「Yeah Santa! I’m the BAD GUY...」 : 「Duh! 」 : : 「Then I have to punish you huh? 」 : (Take off the Costume) : 「Come and join us...Santa...」 : 「Uh huh.」 : 「Ho Ho Ho! 」 : —Happy End— : 美劇都是這樣演的 : (ˊ_>ˋ)b -- :I clean the house and wash the bathroom and toilet and make the cake for my roommate. The ones she allows I might be capable of doing. :And do you go out with friends? :Well, a boy's best friend is his roommate. <No Angels> -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 140.112.16.173 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Marginalman/M.1575997217.A.9B8.html

12/11 01:02, 4年前 , 1F
他是老江湖了
12/11 01:02, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1TxyyXcu (Marginalman)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1TxyyXcu (Marginalman)