Re: [賀!] Paul生日快樂

看板Mansun作者 (丹麥快翼)時間16年前 (2007/09/26 22:26), 編輯推噓1(101)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
點首歌送給Paul 以及其他團員們。 Let's All Go Together by Marion Oh Was it something I said Was it something I, I didn't do Well you invaded my head And you tried to make me, make me think like you It's hard for you They don't understand your life's an exam And you need something It's hard for you And they don't understand you were miles from the ground When you needed someone Will you listen to me I know your skin and eyes Aren't what they should be For god's sake realise It's not your shell they'll love It's the smile inside It's hard for you They don't understand your life's an exam And you need something It's hard for you And they don't understand you were miles from the ground When you needed someone Was it painful, oh Did it hurt you, oh Lets all go together You can't listen, oh Or you'll go missing, oh Let's all go together It's hard for you They don't understand your life's an exam And you need something It's hard for you And they don't understand you were miles from the ground When you needed someone It's hard (for you) It's hard (when you need something) It's hard (for you) It's hard (when you need something) LOVERS, LET'S ALL GO TOGETHER! MV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXSmvsu8BTY
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- 即使當Marion還在的時候 他們也沒有得到與他們的內涵匹配的成就 就像誤落凡間的天使最終只得折翼而歸 但那些散落的美麗羽毛,終究是屬於那些真正欣賞,懂得珍惜他們的人 ----------------by 05/23/06 節錄去年為Marion寫下的一小段感想,在此也贈送給Mansun . (好可憐,最近都只能靠舊文過活。XD) -- All come crashing down, your desperate icon. You've got to gob on, your desperate icon. You'll all come crashing in, your desperate icon You've got to gob on, your desperate icon. Am I a God or am I Jesus? Am I a man or am I a boy? Do I feel love or just possession? Do I feel holy or nothing at all? You can't deny, That your shit just tastes as sweet as mine. And you can't deny, That your shit just tastes as sweet as mine. Sweet Jesus. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.139.232.126

09/26 22:27, , 1F
隨機選到這簽名檔真是太令我感動了XXDXD
09/26 22:27, 1F

09/27 02:54, , 2F
哎呀~ 喜歡MANSUN的人都會喜歡MARION哩 >_<
09/27 02:54, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #16-cmpc9 (Mansun)
文章代碼(AID): #16-cmpc9 (Mansun)