曼森之柯倫拜校園事件

看板M_Manson作者 (加倍佳)時間18年前 (2005/11/17 14:45), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/3 (看更多)
那天太無聊去圖書館看 還邊看邊把曼森講的話全抄下來了~ 覺得字字珠璣阿~~ 看看吧~ When I was a kid growing up, music was the escape. That's the only thing that had no judgments. Put on a record and it won't yell at youfor dressing the way you do. It's going to make you feel better about it. I defintely can see why they would pick me....because I think it's easy to throw my face on a TV. Because, I'm in the end, sort of a poster boy for fear....because I represent what everyone's afraid of. Because I do and say what I want. The two by-products of that whole tragedy were....violence in entertain- ment and gun control. And how perfect that that was the two things. We were gonna talk about...with the upcoming election. And also then we forgot Monika Lewinsky. And we forgot about President shooting bombs overseas. Yet I'm a bad guy...because I sing some rock'n roll songs. Who's a bigger influence, the President or Marilyn Manson? I'd like to think me, but I'll go with the Presi- dent. (之後導演發問了....D表示導演 M表示曼森) D: Do you know that the day Columbine happened the U.S. dropped more bombs on Kosovo than any other time during that war? M: I do know that and I think ... that's really ironic that nobody said "Maybe the President had an influence on this violent behavior." No, because thats not the way the media wants to take it and spin it...and turn it into fear. Because then you're watching TV...you're watching the news, being pumped full of fear. There's floods, there's AIDS, there's murder. Cut to commer- cial and buy the Acura. Buy the Colgate. If you have bad breath, they're not gonna talk to you. If you got pimples, the girl's not ganna fuck you. And it's just a compaign of fear and consumption. That's what I think it's all based on, the whole idea that keep everyone afraid and they'll consume. And that's really as simple as it can be boiled down to. D: If you were to talk directly to the kids at Columbine or that community, what would you say to them if they were here? M: I wouldn't say a single word to them. I'd listen to what they have to say. That's what no one did. 有人說他在裡面說的話太漂亮 漂亮的像輔導老師會說的話 其實在看過他的long hard road out of hell 或者那已經幾百年沒更新的journal 會覺得他講出這些東西是很理所當然的阿~ that's the way he is!! 呼~打完了! 我承認我是來賺批幣滴~ -- 為什麼大家都這麼討厭我勒....(不解). 我不要跟你成為好朋友阿(逃) :.'.·︵● ︶柱︶ /﹀ || (我是門柱) ﹀> (我是足球員) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.217.227.246

11/19 14:17, , 1F
大推~每次看都會拍手叫好
11/19 14:17, 1F

07/28 18:13, , 2F
好文~~
07/28 18:13, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #13V2Sci5 (M_Manson)
文章代碼(AID): #13V2Sci5 (M_Manson)