Re: Muse-Showbiz-Unintended

看板MUSE作者 (祈求聯合公園年末再來臺)時間16年前 (2008/04/03 12:35), 編輯推噓1(101)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《cooldanny (asphyxiated)》之銘言: : "Unintended" : You could be my unintended, : Choice to live my life extended, : You could be the one I'll always love. : You could be the one who listens, : To my deepest inquisitions, : You could be the one I'll always love. : I'll be there as soon as I can, : But I'm busy mending broken, : Pieces of the life I had before. : First there was the one who challenged, : All my dreams and all my balance, : She could never be as good as you. : You could be my unintended, : Choice to live my life extended, : You should be the one I'll always love. : I'll be there as soon as I can, : But I'm busy mending broken, : Pieces of the life I had before. : I'll be there as soon as I can, : But I'm busy mending broken, : Pieces of the life I had before. : Before you. 小的來PO一下自己不才的中文翻譯 妳是我無意中的選擇 與我共同度過從此延續下去的人生 妳會是我一生至死不渝的愛人 妳是了解我心中 對生命最深層的質問的人 妳會是我一生至死不渝的愛人 我會盡快陪在妳身邊 但我還在忙於修補 過去支離破碎的人生 當初有人曾經質疑過我所有的夢想 挑戰我內心所有的平靜 她永遠都比不上妳 妳是我無意中的選擇 與我共同度過從此延續下去的人生 妳將是我一生至死不渝的愛人 我會盡快陪在妳身邊 但我還在忙於修補 過去支離破碎的人生 我會盡快陪在妳身邊 但我還在忙於修補 過去支離破碎的人生 在遇見妳之前的碎裂生活 ----- 見笑見笑 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.129.140.109

04/04 04:07, , 1F
波老是出現在我常逛的板XDDD
04/04 04:07, 1F

04/04 14:01, , 2F
樓上你也很陰魂不散啊XD(毆)
04/04 14:01, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #17z5witW (MUSE)
文章代碼(AID): #17z5witW (MUSE)