Re: [分享] Gerard的個人活動

看板MCR作者 (瀲影*莃靈珂)時間15年前 (2009/04/25 21:45), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/3 (看更多)
※ 引述《marting (MASQUERADE)》之銘言: : Gerard跟日本樂手冰室京介一起合作的歌曲Safe and Sound的mv. : 有點驚訝gerard會跟冰室京介一起合作 : 兩個人在LA好像是鄰居,然後朋友介紹兩人認識,發現音樂想法很相像,於是有了這次的合作. : 這首歌似乎是FF的電影主題曲之類的... : 大家聽聽看囉~ : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x90h93_kyosuke-himuroyyyy-feat-gerard-way_people 附上歌詞:D Kyosuke Himuro: And all my hopes and dreams, Aren't for anyone, I keep them safe and sound And I hope this picture is, Not yours for anyone, But can you hear me now? Now that's okay mannn, I'll say it across this land, You should've kissed me baby So try and stop me, Or so forgive this light, Because I can't beg all night, Until my hearts stop beating, You'll never hear me say, I won't kiss you If I say its lost its meaning, If I can't find my way, It's over now I won't walk away... Until the Day! (Whoa, whoa!) I'm never backing down! (Whoa, whoa!) And hear me say! (Whoa, Whoa!) I'll keep it safe and sound! (Whoa, whoa!) I'll keep it safe and... Gerard : This hopeless feeling, This fear of falling down, But I'm not crashing now! For all this bleeding, It wasn't worth the sound, A million screaming out! And still, the Earth comes reeling, The curtain calls my name, I'm not afraid! And I know, You may not miss me, But I'm not ashamed, The choice I made! But I can't let this go... Until the day (Whoa, whoa!) I'm never backing down! (Whoa, whoa!) Just hear me say! (Whoa, whoa!) I'll keep it safe and sound (Whoa, Whoa!) I'll keep it safe and... No dashing car, Or a dying star, That's raced into the ground... Like the final words, Of the passengers, Will the angels give it all? We're the world! Watch us fall! Until the Day! (Whoa, whoa!) I'm never backing down! (Whoa, whoa!) Just hear me say! (Whoa, Whoa!) I'll keep it safe and sound! (Whoa, whoa!) I'll keep it safe and... I'll keep it safe and sound (Whoa, whoa!) I'll keep it safe and sound (Whoa, whoa!) I'll keep it safe and sound (Whoa, whoa!) I'll keep it safe and sound (Whoa, whoa!) I'll keep it safe and sound (Whoa, whoa!) I'll keep it safe and sound! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.161.51.174
文章代碼(AID): #19ynFv8W (MCR)
文章代碼(AID): #19ynFv8W (MCR)