[情報] 澳洲雜誌樂評+專輯延期揭密

看板MARIAH作者 (不要踢我下站!!!)時間15年前 (2009/08/15 07:57), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/3 (看更多)
澳洲最受歡迎的雜誌之一Rhyme & Reason昨天下午從紐約的小島唱片公司得到一張空運 的迷你單曲,當中包括了六首瑪麗亞凱莉即將發行的新專輯Memoirs of An Imperfect Angel的作品。小島唱片保密至極,現場禁止任何手機或錄音器材進入,而且那張CD最後 還隨著小島唱片的工作人員帶回紐約。 Rhyme & Reason, Australia's largest and most frequently issued Urban magazine, was this afternoon treated to an exclusive preview of Mariah Carey's 12th studio album, Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel. A single CD containing six songs from the album was flown in to Sydney from Island Def Jam's New York offices, accompanied by an IDJ representative. Taking every precaution to avoid leaks of Mariah's new material, phones and recording devices were cloaked before the listening session, with the lone CD set to return to New York along with the IDJ representative. 據了解,瑪麗亞的新專輯延後到九月29日是因為她目前還正在一位早期合作的對象 進行寫歌和錄音的工作。除了試聽的這六首歌以外,這張專輯預計還有另外五到六首 作品。(難道是Walter嗎??或是謎樣的Ben Margulies?) The release of Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel has been delayed until September 29th as Mariah continues to write and record material alongside a collaborator who is understood to be a writer she worked with in the earlier part of her career. Along with the six cuts previewed by Rhyme & Reason, an additional five or six songs are expected to round out the album. Mariah has entrusted much of the album's production duties to Tricky Stewart and The-Dream, while long-time friend and collaborator Jermaine Dupri also makes a return for Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel, along with hit-maker Carlos "Los DaMystro" McKinney [Usher, R. Kelly, Whitney Houston]. 下一支主打歌有可能會是「I Want To Know What Love Is」!? Mariah co-wrote all of the songs previewed, save for "I Want To Know What Love Is" - the remake of Foreigner's chart-topping 1985 single. "I Want To Know What Love Is" is expected to be the album's next single. While we don't want to give too much away, below is Rhyme & Reason Magazine's brief breakdown of the six songs previewed from Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel: "CANDY BLING" 有點慵懶的中版歌曲,以彈指作為節奏基調。瑪麗亞在歌詞中唱到「Bringing ODB back」 Credits: Written by Mariah Carey, Carlos McKinney and Terius Nash. Conducted and produced by Los DaMystro for DaMystro Music LLC/Music Line Entertainment, LLC and produced by Terius "The-Dream" Nash for Radio Killa Records. Description: A laidback, mid-tempo track set to finger-snaps. At one point, Mariah makes mention of bringing "ODB back". "OBSESSED" Credits: Written and produced by Mariah Carey for Maroon Entertainment, Inc., C. "Tricky" Stewart for RedZone Entertainment and Terius "The-Dream" Nash for Radio Killa Records. Description: You should all be familiar with this one... "H.A.T.E. U" 慢版歌曲,瑪麗亞向小雜碎(誰?)挑釁:I can't wait to face you / I can't wait to hate you. Credits: Written and produced by Mariah Carey for Maroon Entertainment, Inc., C. "Tricky" Stewart for RedZone Entertainment and Terius "The-Dream" Nash for Radio Killa Records. Description: A slower-tempo song which has Mariah wanting to square off with a trifling partner; "I can't wait to face you / I can't wait to hate you". "STANDING O" 標準的The-Dream式曲風,中版歌曲,背景有鋼琴的跳音和飽滿的和弦。副歌當中瑪麗亞 還模仿了Dream招牌的唱法。 Credits: Written and produced by Mariah Carey for Maroon Entertainment, Inc., C. "Tricky" Stewart for RedZone Entertainment and Terius "The-Dream" Nash for Radio Killa Records. Description: The "O", of course, stands for "Ovation". This is an unmistakable Dream concoction laid over mid-tempo staccato piano chords and plush synths. The chorus includes Mariah mimicking Dream's signature "oh, oh" vocal punctuations. "IMPOSSIBLE" 一首讓人頭暈的小品 Credits: Written and produced by Mariah Carey for Maroon Entertainment, Inc., C. "Tricky" Stewart for RedZone Entertainment and Terius "The-Dream" Nash for Radio Killa Records. Description: A woozy, somewhat minimalist slow jam. "I WANT TO KNOW WHAT LOVE IS" 這首翻唱歌曲忠於原作,以鋼琴作為前奏,並沒有作大幅度的改變,一切恰到好處 令人印象深刻 Credits: Written by Mick Jones. Produced by Mariah Carey for Maroon Entertainment, Inc., C. "Tricky" Stewart for RedZone Entertainment and Big Jim. Description: Staying true to the original, this piano-lead remake is less an overhaul of the classic 80's hit than it is a modest but impressive update. -- 哦哦哦哦~好想聽翻唱歌的啦~~~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.43.20.151 ※ 編輯: amo07 來自: 114.43.20.153 (08/16 00:51) ※ 編輯: amo07 來自: 114.43.20.153 (08/16 00:52)

08/16 01:07, , 1F
期待新專輯!!!
08/16 01:07, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1AXVdv4m (MARIAH)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1AXVdv4m (MARIAH)