Re: [公告] 官方新聞稿:第18支冠軍單曲今天產生!

看板MARIAH作者 (愛李玟CoCo Lee!)時間16年前 (2008/04/04 00:50), 編輯推噓0(001)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串3/3 (看更多)
※ 引述《amo07 (eManCipation)》之銘言: : HISTORIC NEW BILLBOARD HOT 100 SINGLES CHART RECORD - SURPASSES ELVIS : PRESLEY's 17 #1's - FIRST HIT FROM NEW ALBUM, E=MC2 : Mariah reaches a once-in-a-lifetime career achievement as her current single : "Touch My Body" goes to #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 this week and becomes her : 18th career #1 hit - surpassing one of the most enduring chart records in : Billboard Hot 100 history, Elvis Presley's 17 #1's. Mariah is now positioned : as the only active recording artist in the 50 years of the Hot 100 (which : began in 1958) with the potential to surpass the Beatles' all-time high of 20 : #1 hits. : "Touch My Body" takes over #1 with an all-time record-setting 286,000 debut : week at #1 on the Billboard Hot Digital Songs chart, and a Hot 100 Airplay : radio audience now over 115 million. The video, directed by feature filmmaker : Brett Ratner, and featuring a cameo by Jack McBrayer (30 Rock's Kenneth : Parcell), stays at #1 on the Yahoo Music Video Chart, Yahoo Launchcast and : AOL. And Mariah's widget has been viewed over 4.26 million times! : "Touch My Body" is the first smash from Mariah's highly anticipated hot new : album E=MC2, arriving in stores April 15th. Pre-orders are now underway for : E=MC2, with iTunes customers receiving "Touch My Body" instantly with their : pre-order. : "Touch My Body" was produced by Mariah Carey, C. "Tricky" Stewart, and fellow : Island Def Jam artist The-Dream. Other guest producers joining Mariah on : E=MC2 include Jermaine Dupri, DJ Toomp, Stargate, Will I Am, Bryan Michael : Cox, Nate "Danjahandz" Hills and James Poyser. The album is executive : produced by Mariah Carey and Antonio "LA" Reid, Chairman, Island Def Jam : Music Group. A remix of "Touch My Body," by Rick Ross & The-Dream is : available at iTunes now. : SAVE THE DATES: : April 9th: Mariah joins all-star international cast on FOX's second annual : Emmy-winning "IDOL Gives Back" two-hour charitable TV special : April 14th: Mariah special guest on The Oprah Winfrey Show : April 15th: E=MC2 new album arrives in stores : April 16th: Mariah performs on "American Idol" as musical mentor to finalists 恭喜天后Mariah, 再度登上美國告示牌雜誌熱門百首單曲榜冠軍, 成為Mariah歌唱生涯的第18首冠軍單曲, 也打敗Elvis Presley之前所締造的17首冠軍單曲紀錄, 正式坐上史上最多冠軍單曲歌手的寶座, 剛才從"Vision Of Love"開始複習, 每一首冠軍單曲不止好聽更是耐聽, 每天對著桌上的新專輯預購存根聯期待著, 下星期五就可衝去唱片行取貨啦! -- http://www.wretch.cc/blog/weichlai -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 116.59.8.225

04/04 00:50, , 1F
那個...延到下下禮拜二囉!
04/04 00:50, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #17zGgywN (MARIAH)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #17zGgywN (MARIAH)