Re: [閒聊] OLLEH FB已回收

看板LoL作者 (全心全意)時間8年前 (2015/08/18 21:56), 編輯推噓3(306)
留言9則, 8人參與, 最新討論串19/35 (看更多)
※ 引述《NeVerEnouGh (魯呆)》之銘言: : I am sorry to toyz. 我對toyz很抱歉 : I have thought he is captain of my team until now. 我到現在都還是認為他是我們團隊的隊長 : When i came to taiwan at first, i talked with him many times. 當我一開始來台灣時,我和他聊過很多次 : I hang out with him and was really friendly with him. 我和他一起出去逛街過而且和他很友好 : I told him everything at that moment. 在那段時間我和他無話不說 : Also, I discussed with him about our team. 而且,我也和他討論過我們隊伍 : Then we fixed our problems. 然後我們處理好我們的問題 : After coach left, i was trying to be coach. But i failed because i didn't : make enough scrim. 在教練離開後,我試著接手教練的工作,但我失敗了,因為我沒有足夠的練習(scrim不確定) : Then he was trying to help me to make scrim. But its over job to player. 所以他試著幫我練習,但這對選手來說是超出選手的工作的 : So we got people who can make scrim. 所以我們找到可以幫忙練習的人 : After this moments, our talk was less and less. 在這之後我們就很少很少談話了 : I felt he is difficult to me. 我覺得他和我很難相處好 : There was big barrier between me and him. 這在我和他之間形成一個很大的鴻溝與阻礙 (我覺得此段範圍是指小雲車長事件) : Then, i was upset at his saying on stream. 於此,我很難過他在實況上那樣說 : I posted about my feeling because i couldn't talk to him. 我po出我的感想因為我那時沒有跟他說 : Then he said sorry to me and i accepted. 然後他對我說抱歉而我也接受了 : But i still couldn't talk to him after that. 但在那之後我依然沒和他真正談過 : I knew our relationship had problems but it was hard to fix these for me. 我知道我們的關係出了問題,但這對我來說很難去修補好這關係 : About our ban&pick, i discussed with toyz and dinter in hotel room. 有關b&p,我在旅館有和toyz和丁特討論過 : We made ban&pick together. It was clear. 我們一起決定b&p,這是很確定清楚的 : Main problem is that there was still barrier between me and toyz. 主要問題在於當時我和toyz依然存在那巨大的鴻溝與阻礙 (就是心結未解的意思) : After each match, i didn't talk a lot with him. 每個比賽後我都沒有和toyz聊太多 : There were short talks like 'hey what we gonna ban?' , ' whats our : compoistion? '. 頂多簡短交談像是"嘿,我們準備要ban哪隻","我們要選哪些角色?" : It was Q&A. It was not conversation. 這就像個問與答,而算不上是一個交談溝通討論 : Before last match, he was talking with jj. 在最後一場比賽前,他和jj說話 : So i was waiting for his ban&pick because i made some ban&pick in my room. 所以我在等他的b&p,因為我有在我房間想出一些b&p的想法 : But i didn't talk to him because time was so short. 但我來不及跟他說因為剩下時間太短了 : I believed him and didn't say my opinions. 我選擇相信他並且因而沒說出我的看法 : I had to talk to him or discuss with him. 我應該要和他說或和他討論的 : After last match, i went to dinter and asked him "hey why we didn't pick : thresh?". 在最後一場比賽後,我過去丁特旁邊並問他說"嘿,為什麼我們不選瑟雷吸?" : Because i always talk with dinter after i felt difficult to toyz. 因為在我覺得我無法順利和toyz相處和我比較常和丁特聊天說話 : I never think toyz is idiot. 我從沒認為toyz是白痴 : He is the person who i can believe without asking. 他是那個我不用問問題就可以相信的人 (應該是指技術方面) : I think It happened because of my character. 我想事情的發生起因是來自於我的個性 : I had to try to talk more when i felt barrier. 我應該在當我發現我們之間有鴻溝阻礙(說白就是心結啦)時要試著說開的 : I was caring of myself . 我太過在意我自己了 : Although his seat is next to me in gaming house, i have been too far from him. 以至於即使在遊戲間他就坐我旁邊,但我卻覺得離他好遠 (反過來的近在眼前卻遠在天邊啊) : I am so sorry, i wanted to make toyz champion again. 我真的覺得非常抱歉,我很想幫toyz再拿一次冠軍 : It was my dream. 那也是我的夢想 : I have been so honored to be with him. 我是那麼的有這榮幸和他同一隊 : Thank my captain. 謝謝我的隊長 : https://www.facebook.com/jjoosunge?fref=nf ------------------------------------------------------------- 懶人包: 簡單來說就是當初小雲公車事件讓人一直以來都有心結 所以溝通不良 每日學英語:barrier (n)障礙、阻礙 (LOL)心結 以上,花了小弟一些時間打字 如有翻得不好或打錯字請多見諒 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 61.227.99.120 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/LoL/M.1439906203.A.E2A.html

08/18 21:56, , 1F
騙他KILL
08/18 21:56, 1F

08/18 21:56, , 2F
PPPPPPPPP PENTA KILL!!!!
08/18 21:56, 2F

08/18 21:57, , 3F
噴她KILL
08/18 21:57, 3F

08/18 21:57, , 4F
噴他KILL
08/18 21:57, 4F