Re: [歌詞] Not Alone & Resurrection

看板LinkinPark作者 ( 死蚊子!)時間14年前 (2010/01/22 22:12), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
Resurrection的歌詞前面有少 來個完整版, 還有donation的網頁 http://0rz.tw/fh87Z ==================寫的超棒寫的超棒寫的超棒============================ Lupe Fiasco: Resurrection [Kenna] Like a phoenix, from its ashes, we will rise Follow angels, into heavens, we will rise Nothing's gonna take you down, we are everlasting now We are everlasting now (now) [Chorus: Lupe Fiasco] Now I've been shaking, but I'm not broken, I won't be breaking, anytime I have fallen but I'm not ruined, I keep on movin' into my, resurrection (my resurrection) [Verse #1: Lupe Fiasco] Urgency emergencies among us Life is in a crisis, tragedies upon us And we won't leave you stranded, rapidly we cometh To take you out the darkness, show you where the sun is Cries from the rubble are the voices this is sung with And those that have stopped singing, we can still hear you under it Right up out your worrying, right into the wondrous, Right up off the ground, right to where the thunder is And it's where your sisters and your mothers and your brothers is, Aunties and your friends and your fathers and your husbands is, Watchin' with the rest of the world in astonishment Live from up above, us via news coverages Seeing even more than the misery that happens is the love, the strength, the history, the passion, The courage of an impoverished, people that the world once abandoned, shining, infinite, everlastin'... [Chorus: Lupe Fiasco] Now I've been shaking, but I'm not broken I won't be breaking, anytime I have fallen but I'm not ruined, I keep on movin' into my, resurrection (my resurrection) [Lupe Fiasco] And we pray, we pray every prayer we know... [Kenna] We will rise up, we will rise up, we will rise up... ※ 引述《juno3210 (Gina)》之銘言: : 也是再次聲明:這不是免費的專輯,請您下載後捐助海地 : Not Alone : I break down, : Fear is sinking in : The cold comes, : Racing through my skin : Searching for : Away to get to you : Through the storm you... : Go,giving up your home : Go,leaving all you've known : You are not alone : With arms up, : Stretched in to the sky : With eyes like, : Echoes in the night : Hiding from : The hell that you've been through : Silent one,you.... : Go,giving up your home : Go,leaving all you've known : You Go,giving up your home : Go,leaving all you've known : You are not alone : You go,giving up your home : Go,leaving all you've known : You go,giving up your home : Go,you are not unknown : You are not alone : You are not unknown : You are not alone : --------------------我是分隔線------------------------------- : Resurrection(Lupe's Verse) : urgency emergencies among us; : life is in a crisis tragedies upon us; : and we wont leave you stranded rapidly we cometh; : to take you out the darkness show you where the sun is; : cries from the rubble are the voices this is sung with; : and those that have stop singing we can still hear you under : it right about your worrying, right into the wonderess, : right up off the ground, right to where the thunder is; : and its where your sisters and your mothers and your brothers is; : aunties and your friends and your fathers and your husbands is; : watchin' with the rest of the world in astonishment live from up : above us via news coverages seeing even more then the misery : that happens is the love; the strength; the history; the passion; : the courage of an impoverished people that the world once abandoned, : shining; infinite; everlastin... : 這邊尋求可中譯歌詞的好人,感謝啦!! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.227.155.231

01/22 23:27, , 1F
讚啦 我就是在等這個 網路上抓不到啊TT
01/22 23:27, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1BMR9M9z (LinkinPark)
文章代碼(AID): #1BMR9M9z (LinkinPark)