Minutes To Midnight歌詞 中英對照版

看板LinkinPark作者 (藍悠)時間17年前 (2007/05/21 04:43), 編輯推噓19(1901)
留言20則, 18人參與, 最新討論串1/1
結合lyrics板的歌詞和yasu932板友手打版的台版專輯歌詞翻譯,再稍微排版、 修飾、補漏句,有錯請指正。 1. Wake 甦醒時刻 (無歌詞) 2. Given Up 放棄了 Waking to sweat again 又飆了一身汗醒來 Another day's been laid to waste In my disgrace 又要不光彩地虛度一天 Stuck in my head again 又一次跳脫不了這想法 Feels like I'll never leave this place 好像我永遠離不開這裡 There's no escape 逃脫不了 I'm my own worst enemy 我是自己最大的敵人 I've given up... 我已經放棄... I'm sick of feeling 厭倦這樣的生活 Is there nothing you can say? 你沒什麼好說了嗎? Take this all away 全都帶走吧 I'm suffocating! 我感到窒息受困 Tell me what the fuck is Wrong with me! 告訴我 我他媽的到底出了什麼問題 I don't know what to take 不知道下一步該做什麼 Thought I was focused but I'm scared 以為我找到專注的方向 但現在仍懼怕不已 I'm not prepared 我還沒準備好 I have a better way 急切呼吸著每一口氣 Looking for hope somehow somewhere 到處想辦法求救 And noone cares 卻無人在意 I'm my own worst enemy 我是自己最大的敵人 I've given up... 我已經放棄... I'm sick of feeling 厭倦這樣的生活 Is there nothing you can say? 你沒什麼好說了嗎? Take this all away 全都帶走吧 I'm suffocating! 我感到窒息受困 Tell me what the fuck is Wrong with me! 告訴我 我他媽的到底出了什麼問題! GOD Put me out of my misery 讓我脫離這困境 Put me out of my misery 讓我脫離這困境 Put me out of my... 讓我脫離這... Put me out of my fucking misery! 讓我脫離這他媽的困境! I've given up... 我已經放棄... I'm sick of feeling 厭倦這樣的生活 Is there nothing you can say? 你沒什麼好說了嗎? Take this all away 全都帶走吧 I'm suffocating! 我感到窒息受困 Tell me what the fuck is Wrong with me! 告訴我 我他媽的到底出了什麼問題! 3. Leave Out All The Rest 其餘不重要 I dreamed I was missing 我夢見我行蹤不明 You were so scared. 你被嚇壞了 But no one would listen 卻沒有人願意傾聽 Cause no one else cared. 因為沒有任何人在意 After my dreaming 夢境終止時 I woke with this fear. 我帶著這恐懼醒來 What am I leaveing, When I am done here? 當我在此告一段落 我會留下什麼? So if you're asking me I want you to know... 所以如果你問我 我想要讓你知道... When my time comes 當我的大限已到 Forget the wrong that i've done 忘了我曾犯下的錯 Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed. 幫我留下讓人想念的理由 And don't resent me 不要怨恨我 And when you're feeling empty 當你覺得空虛 Keep me in your memory 將我牢牢記住 Leave out all the rest,Leave out all the rest. 其他的並不重要,其他的並不重要 Don't be afraid 不要害怕 I've taking my beatings 我已調整好我的節奏 I've shit behind me. 我已分享我的成果 I'm strong on the surface 表面的我無比堅強 Not all the way through. 卻並非一直如此 I've never been perfect 我從來就不曾完美 But neither have you. 而你也一樣 So if you're asking me I want you to know... 所以如果你問我 我想要讓你知道... When my time comes 當我的大限已到 Forget the wrong that i've done 忘了我曾犯下的錯 Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed. 幫我留下讓人想念的理由 And don't resent me 不要怨恨我 And when you're feeling empty 當你覺得空虛 Keep me in your memory 將我牢牢記住 Leave out all the rest,Leave out all the rest. 其他的並不重要,其他的並不重要 Forgetting 忘記 All the hurt inside you've learned to hide so well. 所有小心藏起的深埋苦痛 Pretending 假裝 Someone else can come and save me from myself. 有人可以帶我掙脫自己 I can't be who you are... 我永遠都無法變成你 When my time comes 當我的大限已到 Forget the wrong that i've done 忘了我曾犯下的錯 Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed. 幫我留下讓人想念的理由 And don't resent me 不要怨恨我 And when you're feeling empty 當你覺得空虛 Keep me in your memory 將我牢牢記住 Leave out all the rest,Leave out all the rest. 其他的並不重要,其他的並不重要 Forgetting 忘記 All the hurt inside you've learned to hide so well. 所有小心藏起的深埋苦痛 Pretending 假裝 Someone else can come and save me from myself. 有人可以帶我掙脫自己 I can't be who you are. 我永遠都無法變成你 I can't be who you are. 我永遠都無法變成你 4. Bleed It Out 榨乾 [Mike Shinoda] Yea here we go for the hundredth time, 不曉得是第幾百次了 Hand grenade pins in every line, 握著手榴彈排列 Throw 'em up and let something shine. 向外擲出 讓火光閃耀 Going out of my fucking mind. 讓我自己完全瘋掉 Filthy mouth, no excuse. 骯髒的嘴 沒有藉口 Find a new place to hang this noose. 找個新的位置來掛這些絞索 String me up from atop these roofs. 從頂端將我拉起 Knot it tight so I won't get loose. 牢牢綁緊 以免我鬆脫 Truth is you can stop and stare, 實際上 你可以袖手旁觀 Run myself out and no one cares. 榨乾自己 而無人在意 Dug a trench out, laid down there 挖出戰壕 屈身躺入 With a shovel up out to reach somewhere. 鏟子高舉在搆不到的地方 Yea someone pour it in, Yeah 有人用力傾倒 Make it a dirt dance floor again. 讓它再次變成骯髒的舞池 Say your prayers and stomp it out, 說出你的禱告 踏開你的步伐 When they bring that chorus in. 當他們開始大合唱 [Chester Bennington] (Chorus) I bleed it out, 我榨乾自己 Digging deeper just to throw it away. 探究更深只為了全部拋下 I bleed it out, 我榨乾自己 Digging deeper just to throw it away. 探究更深只為了全部拋下 I bleed it out, 我榨乾自己 Digging deeper just to throw it away, 探究更深只為了全部拋下 Just to throw it away, 只為了全部拋下 Just to throw it away. 只為了全部拋下 [Mike Shinoda] I bleed it out. 我榨乾自己 Go, stop the show. 去吧 終幕時刻 Chop your words in a sloppy flow. 台詞突兀 劇情不流暢 Shotgun I pump, lock and load, 被迫演出的歌舞劇 上鎖上膛 Cock it back and then watch it go. 扣回扳機 然後看著它走 Mama help me, I've been cursed, 媽媽救救我 我已被詛咒 Death is rolling in every verse. 死神從四面湧來 Candypaint on his brand new hearse. 嶄新的靈車上漆著糖果色油漆 Can't contain him, he knows he works. 無法容納下他 他知道他成功了 I hope this hurts, I won't mind. 去他的傷痛 我不再說謊 Doesn't matter how hard I try. 無論我多麼努力 Half the words don't mean a thing, 一半的言詞毫無意義 And I know that I won't be satisfied. 我知道我不會滿足 So why, try ignoring him. 所以為何不試著不去在意 Make your dirt dance floor again. 讓它再次變成骯髒的舞池 Say your prayers and stomp it out, 說出你的禱告 踏開你的步伐 When they bring that chorus in. 當他們開始大合唱 [Chester Bennington] (Chorus) I bleed it out, 我榨乾自己 Digging deeper just to throw it away. 探究更深只為了全部拋下 I bleed it out, 我榨乾自己 Digging deeper just to throw it away. 探究更深只為了全部拋下 I bleed it out, 我榨乾自己 Digging deeper just to throw it away, 探究更深只為了全部拋下 Just to throw it away, 只為了全部拋下 Just to throw it away. 只為了全部拋下 I bleed it out. 我榨乾自己 I've opened up these skies, 我打開這些傷疤 I'll make you face this. 我會讓你面對它 I pulled myself so far, 我將自己解體 I'll make you face this now. 我現在就要你面對它 I bleed it out, 我榨乾自己 Digging deeper just to throw it away. 探究更深只為了全部拋下 I bleed it out, 我榨乾自己 Digging deeper just to throw it away. 探究更深只為了全部拋下 I bleed it out, 我榨乾自己 Digging deeper just to throw it away, 探究更深只為了全部拋下 Just to throw it away, 只為了全部拋下 Just to throw it away. 只為了全部拋下 I bleed it out, 我榨乾自己 Digging deeper just to throw it away. 探究更深只為了全部拋下 I bleed it out, 我榨乾自己 Digging deeper just to throw it away. 探究更深只為了全部拋下 I bleed it out, 我榨乾自己 Digging deeper just to throw it away, 探究更深只為了全部拋下 Just to throw it away, 只為了全部拋下 Just to throw it away. 只為了全部拋下 I bleed it out. [3X] 我榨乾自己 [3X] 5. Shadow Of The Day 白晝黑影 [Chester Bennington] I close both locks below the window. 我將窗緣的鎖扣上 I close both blinds and turn away. 拉上布廉然後轉身 Sometimes solutions aren't so simple. 有時答案不是那麼簡單 Sometimes goodbye's the only way. 有時說再見是唯一方式 And the sun will set for you, 太陽會為你西沉 The sun will set for you. 太陽會為你西沉 And the shadow of the day, 而這白晝的黑影 Will embrace the world in grey, 把整個世界擁抱在晦暗中 And the sun will set for you. 太陽會為你西沉 Pink cards and flowers on your window, 在你窗前的花和卡片裡 Your friends all plead for you to stay. 滿是朋友們要你留下的字句 Sometimes beginnings aren't so simple. 有時答案不是那麼簡單 Sometimes goodbye's the only way. 有時說再見是唯一方式 And the sun will set for you, 太陽會為你西沉 The sun will set for you. 太陽會為你西沉 And the shadow of the day, 而這白晝的黑影 Will embrace the world in grey, 把整個世界擁抱在晦暗中 And the sun will set for you. 太陽會為你西沉 And the shadow of the day, 太陽會為你西沉 Will embrace the world in grey, 把整個世界擁抱在晦暗中 And the sun will set for you. 太陽會為你西沉 [Guitar solo] And the shadow of the day, 太陽會為你西沉 Will embrace the world in grey, 把整個世界擁抱在晦暗中 And the sun will set for you. 太陽會為你西沉 6. What I've Done 過去的我 In this farewell, 在這最後的道別裡 There’s no blood, 沒有殺戮流血 There’s no alibi. 沒有辯解謊言 ‘Cause I’ve drawn regret, 我已獻上我的懺悔 From the truth, Of a thousand lies. 在無以彌補的謊言之中 找到真相 So let mercy come, 讓寬容降臨 憐憫重生 And wash away… 淨化洗滌 What I’ve Done. 過去的我 I’ll face myself, 面對自我 To cross out what I’ve become. 將過去的我毀滅 Erase myself, 讓自己歸零 And let go of what I’ve done. 埋葬過去的我 Put to rest, 剩下的部分 What you thought of me. 你所熟悉的我 While I clean this slate, With the hands, Of uncertainty. 現在 我用不安的雙手 抹掉昨日一切 So let mercy come, 讓寬容降臨 憐憫重生 And wash away… 淨化洗滌 What I’ve Done. 過去的我 I’ll face myself, 面對自我 To cross out what I’ve become. 將過去的我毀滅 Erase myself, 讓自己歸零 And let go of what I’ve done. 埋葬過去的我 For What I’ve Done 卸下過去的我 I'll start again, 再次出發 And whatever pain may come. 無論任何形式的苦難折磨 Today this ends, 都在今天終結 I’m forgiving what I’ve done. 我要原諒過去的我 I’ll face myself, 面對自我 To cross out what I’ve become. 將過去的我毀滅 Erase myself, 讓自己歸零 And let go of what I’ve done. 埋葬過去的我 What I’ve done. 過去的我 Forgiving What I’ve Done. 我要原諒過去的我 7. Hands Held High 雙手高舉 Turn my mic up louder, 打開我的麥克風 轉大聲 I got to say somethin. 仔細聽我說 Light weight step it aside, when we comin. 當我們來時 輕量級選手們就通通讓開 Feel it in your chest, 用你的胸膛一起感應 the syllables get pumpin. 音節砰然跳動 People on the street, they panic and start running. 街上的人們該開始慌張 不停奔跑 Words on loose leaf, sheet complete coming. 腦中活頁紙上的字句下載完畢 I jump on my mind, I summon the rhyme of dumping. 我打開思緒召喚我傾倒的詞韻 Feeling the blind, 治癒矇蔽 I promise to let the sun in. 我承諾要讓陽光灑落 Sick of the dark ways, we march to the drumming. 對於按照鼓聲節奏行軍的無知方式 Jump when they tell us they want to see jumping. 以及一個口令一個動作 Fuck that, I want to see some fist pumping. 去它的 我要看見拳頭揮舞 Risk something. 冒險吧 Take backwards yours 奪回本來就屬於你的 Say something that you know they might attack you for 說出一些明知他們會用來反駁你的話 cause I'm sick of being treated like I have before. 因為我已厭煩他們用一樣方式對待我 Like a stupid standing for what I'm standing for. 好像支持我所支持的很蠢 Like this war is really just a different brand of war. 好像這場戰爭 只是名目不同的另一場戰爭 Like a dozen catered rich and an abandoned poor. 好像它不是迎合富貴丟下窮人 Like they understand you in the back of the jet, 好像在噴射機尾他們了解你 When you can't put gas in your tank. 當你無法加滿你的油箱 These fuckers are laughing their way to the bank and cashing their check 這些混蛋一路笑著到銀行兌現支票 asking you to have compassion and to have some respect. 要求你刻意地去同情 去尊敬 For a leader so nervous 一個緊張不安的領導人 in unobvious ways Stuttering and mumbling for nightly news to replay 結巴含糊地要夜間新聞重播 and the rest of the world watching at the end of the day in the living room laughing 最後全世界在客廳裡看著笑說 like what do we say? 他到底在說啥? Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen In my living room watching, 在我的客廳裡看著 But I am not laughing. 但我沒有笑 'Cause when it gets tense, I know what might happen. 因為情勢緊張時我知道會發生啥事 The world is cold, 世界冷漠 The bold men take action. 大膽的人採取行動 Have to react, 必須有所反應 To getting blown into fractions. 不然就會分裂成碎片 10 years old is something to see, 看看那些才10歲的孩子 Another kid my age drugged under a G, 另一個與我同齡的小孩在吉普車下吸毒 Taking about and found later under a tree, 被帶走遭綑綁和在樹下獲救 I wonder if he thought the next one could be me. 不知道他是否想過下一個可能是我 Do you see? 你看見了嗎? The soldiers that are out today. 阿兵哥們今天出發 That brush the dust with bulletproof vests away. 拍去防彈背心上的灰塵 It's ironic. 很諷刺吧 At times like this you pray, 在這樣的時候 你會祈禱 But a bomb blew the mosque up yesterday. 但昨日就有一座清真寺被炸毀 There's bombs in the buses, bikes, roads, 炸彈在公車上 單車上 街道上 inside your markets,your shops, your coves, 在你的市場裡 商店裡 衣服裡 My dad, he's got a lot of fear I know 我老爸,我知道他非常害怕 but enough pride inside to let that show. 但足夠的自尊讓他不表現出來 My brother had a book he would hold with pride 我哥有一本書讓他自豪地捧著 A little red cover with a broken spine. 紅色的封面破損的書脊 In the back he hand wrote a quote inside, 在封底,他在裡面寫下一句引述 when the rich wage war, it's the poor who die. “當富者引爆戰爭 喪命的是窮人” Meanwhile, the leader just talks away 就在同時 一個領導人仍不停地說 Stuttering and mumbling for nightly news to replay 結巴含糊地要夜間新聞重播 and the rest of the world watching at the end of the day 最後全世界在這天晚上看著 both scared and angry 又吃驚又憤怒 like what do we say? 他到底在說啥? Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen. These times lift high into a sky so blue 雙手高舉迎向湛藍天空 the ocean opens up to swallow you. 向大海張開大口將你吞噬 These times lift high into a sky so blue 雙手高舉迎向湛藍天空 the ocean opens up to swallow you. 向大海張開大口將你吞噬 These times lift high into a sky so blue 雙手高舉迎向湛藍天空 the ocean opens up to swallow you. 向大海張開大口將你吞噬 These times lift high into a sky so blue 雙手高舉迎向湛藍天空 the ocean opens up to swallow you. 向大海張開大口將你吞噬 These times lift high into a sky so blue 雙手高舉迎向湛藍天空 the ocean opens up to swallow you. 向大海張開大口將你吞噬 These times lift high into a sky so blue 雙手高舉迎向湛藍天空 the ocean opens up to swallow you. 向大海張開大口將你吞噬 8. No More Sorrow 苦痛不再 Are you lost, In your lies? 你迷失了嗎 在你的謊言裡? Do you tell yourself, I don't realize? 你有告訴自己我並不了解嗎? Your crusades, A disguise. 你的計畫只是偽裝工具 You replaced freedom with fear, You trade money for lives. 以恐懼取代自由 用金錢兌換生命 I'm aware of what you've done. 我完全知道你的所作所為 No, No More Sorrow. 不 苦痛不再 I've paid for your mistakes. 我已經為你的錯誤付出代價 Your time is borrowed. 你的時間是借來的 Your time has come to be replaced. 你的日子已將被取代 I see pain, I see need. 我看見苦痛 我看見渴望 I see liars and thieves, Abuse power with greed. 我看見騙子竊賊以貪婪濫用權力 I had hope for you, I believed. 我滿懷希望 我擁抱信仰 Now I'm beginning to think that I've been deceived. 我卻開始懷疑 我被矇蔽了 You will pay for what you've done. 你會為你的所作所為付出代價 No, No More Sorrow. 不 苦痛不再 I've paid for your mistakes. 我已經為你的錯誤付出代價 Your time is borrowed. 你的時間是借來的 Your time has come to be replaced. 你的日子已將被取代 Face the hypocrite. 面對偽君子 Face the hypocrite. 面對偽君子 Face the hypocrite. 面對偽君子 No, No More Sorrow. 不 苦痛不再 I've paid for your mistakes. 我已經為你的錯誤付出代價 Your time is borrowed. 你的時間是借來的 Your time has come to be replaced. 你的日子已將被取代 No, No More Sorrow. 不 苦痛不再 I've paid for your mistakes. 我已經為你的錯誤付出代價 Your time is borrowed. 你的時間是借來的 Your time has come to be replaced. 你的日子已將被取代 Your time has come to be replaced. 你的日子已將被取代 Your time has come to be replaced. 你的日子已將被取代 9. Valentine's Day 情人節 [Chester Bennington] My insides all turn to ash, 我的內心全被化成灰燼 So slow. 慢慢地 And blow away as I collapse, 在我崩潰時被吹散打落 So cold. 冷冷地 A black winter been away, 天上的雲靠得更近 From sight. 我看見了 Another darkness over day, 黑暗覆蓋白日 That night. 在那一夜 And the clouds above move closer, 天上的雲靠得更近 Looking so dissatisfied. 流露不滿的表情 But the harvest wind kept blowing, blowing. 狠心的風 依舊不斷的吹 不斷的吹 I used to be my own protection, 我曾是自己的保衛者 But not now. 但已不再是 'Cause my path has lost direction, 因為我已失去方向 Somehow. 不知怎麼的 A black winter cue away, 黑色的風帶走了你 From sight. 我看見了 Another darkness over day, 黑暗覆蓋白日 That night. 在那一夜 And the clouds above move closer, 天上的雲靠得更近 Looking so dissatisfied. 流露不滿的表情 And the ground below grew colder, 地面越來越冷 As they put you down inside. 當他們將你放在那裡 But the harvest wind kept blowing, blowing. 狠心的風 依舊不斷的吹 不斷的吹 So now you're gone, 現在你走了 And I was wrong. 而我錯了 I never knew what it was like, 我從不曾品嚐過 To be alone on a Valentine's Day, 在情人節裡這孤獨的滋味 To be alone on a Valentine's Day. 在情人節裡這孤獨的滋味 I used to be my own protection, 我曾是自己的保衛者 But not now. 但已不再是 'Cause my path has lost direction, 因為我已失去方向 Somehow. 不知怎麼的 10. In Between 進退兩難 Let me apologize to begin with 讓我用道歉來開場 Let me apologize for what I'm about to say 為我即將要說的話而道歉 But trying to be genuine was harder than it seemed 但想要表現真誠卻比想像中還難 But somehow I got caught up in between 不知怎麼地我進退兩難 Let me apologize to begin with 讓我用道歉來開場 Let me apologize for what I'm about to say 為我即將要說的話而道歉 But trying to be someone else was harder than it seemed 但想要假裝是別人卻比想像中還難 But somehow I got caught up in between 不知怎麼地我進退兩難 Between my pride and my promise 在我的自尊和承諾之間 Between my lies and how the truth gets in the way 在我的謊言和真相如何地阻擾 The things I want to say to you get lost before they come 我想要對你說的話還沒開口就不見了 The only thing that's worse than one is none 比這唯一的事還慘的只有空白 Let me apologize to begin with 讓我用道歉來開場 Let me apologize for what I'm about to say 為我即將要說的話而道歉 But trying to regain your trust was harder than it seemed 但想要再贏回你的信任卻比想像中還難 But somehow I got caught up in between 不知怎麼地我進退兩難 Between my pride and my promise 在我的自尊和承諾之間 Between my lies and how the truth gets in the way 在我的謊言和真相如何地阻擾 The things I want to say to you get lost before they come 我想要對你說的話還沒開口就不見了 The only thing that's worse than one is none 比這唯一的事還慘的只有空白 The only thing that's worse than one is none 比這唯一的事還慘的只有空白 And I cannot explain to you 我無法向你解釋 In anything I say or do or plan 我的所做所言和所計畫的任何事 Fear is not afraid of you 恐懼本身並不怕你 Guilt's a language you can understand 但罪惡感是你可以理解的言語 I cannot explain to you in anything I say or do 我無法向你解釋我的所做所言和所計畫的任何事 I hope the actions speak the words they can 但希望行動會證明一切 For my pride and my promise 為了我的自尊和承諾 For my lies and how the truth gets in the way 為了我的謊言和真相如何地阻擾 The things I want to say to you get lost before they come 我想要對你說的話還沒開口就不見了 The only thing that's worse than one is none 比這唯一的事還慘的只有空白 For my pride and my promise 為了我的自尊和承諾 Between my lies and how the truth gets in the way 在我的謊言和真相如何地阻擾 The things I want to say to you get lost before they come 我想要對你說的話還沒開口就不見了 The only thing that's worse than one is none 比這唯一的事還慘的只有空白 The only thing that's worse than one is none 比這唯一的事還慘的只有空白 The only thing that's worse than one is none 比這唯一的事還慘的只有空白 11. In Pieces 殘局 [Chester Bennington] Telling me to go, 你叫我走 But hands beg me to stay. 卻雙手乞求我留下 Your lips say that you love, 你的雙唇說你愛 Your eyes say that you hate. 你的雙眼說你恨 There's truth in your lies, 你的謊言裡有真話 Doubt in your faith. 信仰裡有懷疑 What you build you lay to waste. 辛苦打造的卻棄之不理 There's truth in your lies, 你的真理中有謊言 Doubt in your faith. 信仰裡有懷疑 All I've got's what you didn't take. 你所不要的我都攬下 So I, I won't be the one, 所以我 將不會是 Be the one to leave this, In pieces. 不會是 丟下這殘局不管的人 And you, you will be alone, 然而你 你將會是 Alone with all your secrets, 你將會 獨自孤單品嚐你的秘密 And regrets. 你的悔恨 Don't lie. 別再說謊 You promised me the sky, 你答應給我一片天空 Then tossed me like a stone. 卻像扔石頭般丟開我 You wrap me in your arms, 你展開雙臂擁抱我 And chill me to the bone. 冷漠寒意傷我入骨 There's truth in your lies, 你的謊言裡有真話 Doubt in your faith. 信仰裡有懷疑 All I've got's what you didn't take. 你所不要的我都攬下 So I, I won't be the one, 所以我 將不會是 Be the one to leave this, In pieces. 不會是 丟下這殘局不管的人 And you, you will be alone, 然而你 你將會是 Alone with all your secrets, 你將會 獨自孤單品嚐你的秘密 And regrets. 你的悔恨 Don't lie. 別再說謊 [Guitar solo] So I, I won't be the one, 所以我 將不會是 Be the one to leave this, In pieces. 不會是 丟下這殘局不管的人 And you, you will be alone, 然而你 你將會是 Alone with all your secrets, 你將會 獨自孤單品嚐你的秘密 And regrets. 你的悔恨 Don't lie. 別再說謊 12. The Little Things Give You Away 由小見大 Water crate through the windows 水色灰暗 滑過窗戶 Up the stairs 湧向階梯 Chilling rain 寒冷的雨 Like an ocean 宛如海洋 Everywhere 四處滿溢 Don't want to reach for me do you? 不想伸手向我 不是嗎? I mean nothing to you 我對你毫無意義 The Little Things Give You Away 由小見大 And now there will be no mistaking 現在 不會再弄錯了 The levees are breaking 一切潰堤 All you've ever wanted 你所祈求的 Was someone to truly look up to you 就是有人真誠景仰你 And six feet under water 在水面六呎之下 I do 我可以 Hope decays 希望腐朽 Generations disappear 世代消弭 Washed away 洗淨一切 As a nation simply stares 傲視民族 Don't want to reach for me do you? 不想伸手向我 不是嗎? I mean nothing to you 我對你毫無意義 The Little Things Give You Away 由小見大 And now there will be no mistaking 現在 不會再弄錯了 The levees are breaking 一切潰堤 All you've ever wanted 你所祈求的 Was someone to truly look up to you 就是有人真誠景仰你 And six feet under water 在水面六呎之下 I do 我可以 All you've ever wanted 你所祈求的 Was someone to truly look up to you 就是有人真誠景仰你 And six feet under ground now I 現在在水面六呎之下的我 Now I do 現在我做得到 (The Little Things Give You Away) 由小見大 (All you ever wanted was someone to truly look up to you) 你所祈求的就是有人真誠景仰你 -- 輕輕的在她的眼瞼上落下一吻然後將她的頭顱固定讓縫衣針一點一點的靠近她的瞳孔針的尖 端埋入她不斷眨動的雙眼中的時候她發出野獸般的嚎叫沒有抵抗我一次又一次的移動我的手 快樂地感受漸漸埋沒於眼眸中的針的感觸我正在侵犯她的眼窩在她痙攣的時候我一直在她的 裡面來回進出被緊緊吸咬著的陰莖失去了充血的感覺也許會就這麼腐爛吧但是即使如此也無 所謂終於她不再掙扎霎時從我的大腿之間釋放出大量精液那時不管是她的表情悲鳴嘔吐物 及那裡緊密的狀態全部都太完美了…………………!!http://0rz.tw/af2nJ─某K氏の手記 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.115.237.76

05/21 12:14, , 1F
push :)
05/21 12:14, 1F

05/21 13:26, , 2F
推~感謝大大熱心~~
05/21 13:26, 2F

05/21 15:30, , 3F
推一個
05/21 15:30, 3F

05/21 15:55, , 4F
推啊~~~真熱血~~~
05/21 15:55, 4F

05/21 16:54, , 5F
謝~
05/21 16:54, 5F

05/21 17:43, , 6F
Leave out all the rest打錯一些地方了喔:)
05/21 17:43, 6F
※ 編輯: covenant 來自: 59.115.230.239 (05/21 18:51)

05/21 18:53, , 7F
是說reason→reasons和Of...→I've......這些嗎?
05/21 18:53, 7F

05/21 18:56, , 8F
直接告訴我是哪一段的話,我會很感謝的,畢竟我本身英文
05/21 18:56, 8F

05/21 18:59, , 9F
也不是很好,回頭去找整篇的錯誤不一定找得到......0rz
05/21 18:59, 9F

05/21 21:38, , 10F
喔買尬!! 太熱血了吧!! 推一個!!
05/21 21:38, 10F