[閒聊] 蓋世英雄這首歌

看板Leehom作者 (為了聯盟!)時間17年前 (2007/01/04 09:06), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/3 (看更多)
最近對這首歌非常的有興趣阿 一聽就是一首無限輪迴,可是中間那段歐陽靖的歌詞 這段↓ I'm here let's go yo it's Jin and leehom it feels good to be home I got the skills to be know so I'm a chill on my throne yes, I keeps it blazing from Shanghai out to Beijing stop in Taiwan back to Hong Kong where they stay don't they thing this is something special my coach is so contagious they wanna kown about us we been around for ageas a couple thousand years a bunch of pioneers just artists and scholars making noise it was loud and clear hey yo, the future's here the revolution's near jin got the solution for the pollution in your ear switch it up: 唔使問 你實同意 做英雄 係唔容易 (不用問 你得同意 做英雄 是不容易) But yo, you aint gotta take it from me Just listen close to 李老師 有人了解他在唱什麼嗎?? 大致上是知道,可是拼起來 又不太知道的感覺 = =.........嗚 英文太爛了 有神人研究過嗎XDD -- ◢█████◣ ◢█████◣ █ ▆ █ ▅ █▏ ╭══╮ ╭═╭═╮ ╭══╮ █ ▆ █ ▅ █▏ ███████▎ ║ ║ ║ ║ ║ ███████▎ █ ████ █▍ ╰══╮ ║ ║ ║ ╠══╯ █ ████ █▍ █▅▅▅▅▅█▎ ║ ║ ║ █▅▅▅▅▅█▎ ◥█████◤ ╰══╯ ╯ ╩ ╯╰══╯ ◥█████◤by wtin -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.169.227.117
文章代碼(AID): #15d5C8jw (Leehom)
文章代碼(AID): #15d5C8jw (Leehom)