[學習] Amazing talker 徵學伴

看板Language作者 (*#*#*#*#)時間3月前 (2023/12/31 07:31), 編輯推噓0(002)
留言2則, 1人參與, 3月前最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
發文領獎金~順便徵學伴! 自己平常都非常固定在上英日文課 希望可以找到以領獎金為目標的小夥伴! Hey there, friends! Just wanted to share a little update on my English learning journey that I've been on lately. It's been quite an adventure, and I've seen some real progress which is pretty exciting! I've had the privilege of having Madison as my English teacher for a while now, and let me tell you, she's simply the best. I've wrapped up 9 courses with her and each one has legitimately taken my English skills to new heights. It's not just about the grammar and vocabulary - though I've improved a lot in those areas too - but also about getting that authentic, native speaker perspective, which is priceless. What's cool is how each session not only boosts my confidence in using English but also leaves me with this sense of accomplishment. And guess what? I've even earned a bonus of $9.0 for sticking with it, which feels like a little pat on the back. Plus, I've still got 3 study buddy slots open, so I'm looking forward to seeing who will join me on this language conquest! If anyone's intrigued about how to level up their English skills while earning some nice rewards along the way, definitely hit me up. I might just have a nifty recommendation for you. And remember, the joy of learning a new language is more about the journey than the destination! Let's keep soaring high with our English adventure, folks! #amazingtalker #amazingtalker学伴 #学英文 #线上英文 #线上英文家教 -- Sent from nPTT on my iPhone 14 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 101.10.45.162 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Language/M.1703979106.A.A7D.html

12/31 10:48, 3月前 , 1F
手機無法編輯QQ 補個上課成果畫面
12/31 10:48, 1F

12/31 10:48, 3月前 , 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1baAXYfz (Language)
文章代碼(AID): #1baAXYfz (Language)