[讀書會] 聽力+Speaking(12/8,台大,Science St …

看板Language作者 (luen)時間16年前 (2007/12/04 16:48), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
※ [本文轉錄自 TOEFL_iBT 看板] 作者: luenchang (luen) 看板: TOEFL_iBT 標題: [讀書會] 聽力+Speaking(12/8,台大,Science St … 時間: Tue Dec 4 16:41:04 2007 ※ [本文轉錄自 studyabroad 看板] 作者: luenchang (luen) 看板: studyabroad 標題: [讀書會] 聽力+Speaking(12/8,台大,Science Studio涵蓋9大領域) 時間: Tue Dec 4 16:40:42 2007 ******* 不要回信ptt> email me rekey1105@yahoo.com.tw *********** Title: [讀書會] 聽力+Speaking(12/8,台大,Science Studio涵蓋9大領域) [We are looking for] Self-motivated English test takers, Students who aim at studying overseas…… [Why we use the website] Science Studio is focused on academics topics that involves up to 9 fields, including Astronomy, Arts & Science, Biomedical & Health Science, Chemistry, Environment, Geology, Physics, Science & Technology, and Social Science & Administration. Most of the invited guests are college professors at universities in USA. They talk about their recent work. This is helpful to your preparation for the sections of listening, integrated writing and speaking of ibtTOEFL. I knew this website before taking my test on Nov. 11. I am still interested in it! [A question to you] There have been ample online sources useful for learning English. The question is how you use them in a way that best fits your need. Just come to this study group and find the answer! [About our discussion] Each weekend, we will discuss a program in one of the nine fields in English. It would nice to see that you are able to catch main ideas, even paraphrase what you have heard from a WMA. Both skills are needed if your study is aimed at cracking your ibt TOEFL. If you are knowledgeable about latest finding in various fields, it won't be difficult to initiate a talk to people with different specialty. [The meeting at this Saturday] 1. Assignment: http://www.sciencestudio.org/Astronomy.htm/ download the 2nd program (Mars Pathfinder) from the top 2. Time: 19:00, 12/08 3. Place: 台大小福3樓 Send me an email with this title "Science Studio Discussion Group" and tell me your Chinese name, cell phone number, background and objective. ******* 不要回信ptt> email me rekey1105@yahoo.com.tw *********** -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.7.59 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.7.59 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.7.59
文章代碼(AID): #17LHHrvk (Language)
文章代碼(AID): #17LHHrvk (Language)