Re: [新聞] 聖誕節釋出Born This Way未發行歌曲

看板LadyGaga作者 (kuzco)時間12年前 (2011/12/23 12:38), 編輯推噓3(302)
留言5則, 3人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
簡單翻一下 ※ 引述《hankxtina (Yan-Xun Hank Li)》之銘言: A few days ago, Lady Gaga tweeted that she'd be gifting little monsters with a free iPad 2 for Christmas. It was the result of an obvious hack and the offer was bogus. Order was quickly restored to Gaga's Twitterverse and now she is offering a legit gift. 幾天前嘎嘎推特被駭客入侵,說要給小怪獸免費的iPad2當耶誕禮物。 推特現已恢復,而嘎嘎要正式發禮物了。 Gaga tweeted in the wee hours of the morning that she will be gifting fans with a previously unreleased song from 'Born This Way' on Christmas Day. This most certainly is not a hack offer! 今天凌晨嘎嘎在推特上說耶誕節會釋出"Born this way"未發表的歌, 這承諾並不是駭客說的! First, Gaga posted: "Been racking my brain on what to get Little Monsters for Christmas!! I finally figured it out!!" She then tweeted: "On Christmas Day I will leak to you an unreleased Song off Born This Way! It was recorded live, in one take, on the tour bus. Uncensored." Now that's way more special than iPad 2, right? 嘎嘎說:「心中一直掛念耶誕節要給我的小怪獸甚麼東西!我現在終於想到了!! 耶誕節那天我會放出Born This Way中未發行的的歌曲!是在巡迴巴士裡現場一次 錄音,未經過檢視修改的。」這禮物比iPad2特別多了,對吧? Gaga may be halfway across the world enjoying the holidays in Japan, but she still thinks about her monsters all over the globe and is generous to share another piece of music with her fans. 嘎嘎或許在假期中跨過半個世界到日本,但她仍掛念全世界的小怪獸們, 並大方地分享她的音樂。 The idea of a previously unheard Gaga song, that was recorded intimately on the bus, live and in one take, is pretty thrilling. We can't wait to receive our Gaga gift on Christmas. Happy holidays, little monsters. 這個主意讓人十分興奮,我們等不及拿到嘎嘎的耶誕禮物了。 佳節愉快,小怪獸們! http://popcrush.com/lady-gaga-new-song-christmas-day/ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.43.151.194

12/23 12:38, , 1F
幹~ 她推特被駭ipad2那次我還真的傻傻去點 XDDDDDDD
12/23 12:38, 1F

12/23 23:42, , 2F
推~嘎嘎揪感心 還要送我們聖誕禮物 好期待!!
12/23 23:42, 2F

12/23 23:45, , 3F
會不會是Living on the radio? 好喜歡這首喔
12/23 23:45, 3F

12/23 23:45, , 4F

12/23 23:50, , 5F
大推樓上這首 前兩天突然好想聽這首 又去挖了好多場來聽