[請益] 想請問一下LATEX 目錄的頁碼問題

看板LaTeX作者時間10年前 (2013/08/03 09:01), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
Hi, Replace the \newpage command with \clearpage should solve your problem. But in my view, the page numbering are not oriented in a correct sense. Actually, all single page abstract, acknowledgement, etc should all be on the odd pages (i.e., facing up), like the first page of a chapter. Did you use a *.cls or *.sty template? What are those? What follows is my code for your reference. \documentclass[a4paper,twoside]{report} % generation of single page inforamtion and table of contents, 2013/08/03 \usepackage{pdfpages,hyperref} \begin{document} \pagenumbering{roman} \cleardoublepage \phantomsection \addcontentsline{toc}{chapter}{Page1} \setcounter{page}{1} \includepdf[pages=1,scale=1]{scanfile.pdf} \cleardoublepage \phantomsection \addcontentsline{toc}{chapter}{Page2} \setcounter{page}{3} \includepdf[pages=2,scale=1]{scanfile.pdf} \cleardoublepage \phantomsection \addcontentsline{toc}{chapter}{Page3} \setcounter{page}{5} \includepdf[pages=3,scale=1]{scanfile.pdf} \cleardoublepage \phantomsection \addcontentsline{toc}{chapter}{Page4} \setcounter{page}{7} \includepdf[pages=4,scale=1]{scanfile.pdf} \cleardoublepage \phantomsection \addcontentsline{toc}{chapter}{Contents} \tableofcontents \setcounter{page}{9} \clearpage \pagenumbering{arabic} \chapter{New Chapter} The "Page1-Page4" and "Contents" in the table of contents represents your corresponding Chinese phrases. I am using English environment. Actually, these single page information should be on odd pages of a twoside printing format, like the first page of any chapter. \end{document}

08/03 15:30, , 1F
謝謝,我會試看看
08/03 15:30, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1H_5PFjW (LaTeX)
文章代碼(AID): #1H_5PFjW (LaTeX)