[情報] Youtube上被K社要求刪除的MGSV劇情(翻譯)

看板Kojima作者 (Sammuel)時間8年前 (2015/09/21 23:25), 8年前編輯推噓3(303)
留言6則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
METAL GEAR SOLID V THE  PHANTOM  PAIN  A L E R T    99.99       ※本篇含有MGSV:TPP劇情 請尚未玩完的版友自行斟酌是否觀看 ※該劇情於9/13上傳至Youtube後隨即被KONAMI要求刪除,甚至 備份影片也被K社以版權因素要求刪除, 但現今K社已無動作 ※至今仍不清楚該劇情的觸發條件,從內容猜測可能與FOB有關                Nuclear Disarmament                   核裁軍 KAZ: The last nuke's been decommissioned. It's over, Boss. I thought this day would never come. KAZ: 最後一枚核彈已經廢除 結束了,Boss 我從沒想過能迎接這一天的到來 http://i.imgur.com/X6CzDMf.jpg
KAZ: But, while we can rejoice, we must never relax. The last nuke was deactivated; that is a fact. But the knowledge that built it is still out there. How long the world remains nuke-free is up to us. Will this moment persist? Or will human ambition cast us into the flames once more? KAZ: 但是 當我們在歡慶時,絕對不能掉以輕心 雖然最後一枚核彈已經被撤除 但製造核子武器的方法仍然流竄在世界上 這"無核世界"究竟能保持多久 由我們決定 這瞬間是否能持續下去? 或者是我們將再次被人類的野心所吞噬? KAZ: Our duty is to pass on what we've learned to the next generation. The memories, the experiences...The sins. Only when our children show the wisdom not to forge new spears... Only then...will we be truly triumphant. KAZ: 我們的責任 就是將我們所學習到的事物傳承給下一代 不管是記憶、經驗...以及我們所犯的罪 只有當我們的下一代展現出智慧 拒絕製造這些"武器" 只有這樣 我們才是真正的勝利 KAZ: Humanity, everyone of us, has chosen the path of nuclear disarmament. Out of ethics, or desire? Government policy? Military strategy? Whatever the reason, it's our path, too. And each step forward makes it more solid. KAZ: 人類 我們每個人 選擇了"廢除核武(核裁軍)"這條的道路 是因為倫理? 還是渴望? 是政策? 還是軍事戰略? 不管是甚麼原因,這都是我們所選擇的路 只要我們繼續前進 將會使腳下的路更加堅固 http://i.imgur.com/7AB6NAg.jpg
KAZ: The patients have stabilized, but there's no telling how many'll make it. The warhead we seized ruptured during transport. Recovering the leaked material exposed each of them to several hundred rads. Environmental contamination was kept to a minimum, thanks to their efforts. Heroes, every one of them. KAZ: 病人們的情況已經穩定下來 但我們不知道這到底是多少輻射量所造成的 我們攔截到的核彈頭在輸送過程中破裂 他們為了修復外洩的核燃料而暴露在大量的輻射線下 由於他們的努力,使得環境汙染能控制在最小範圍內 他們每個人都是英雄. KAZ: We've finished dismanting the warhead. The nuclear material has been vitrified and sealed away. It'll take at least 30 years of cold storage before it's safe... ...And even then we can't just dump it in the sea, bury it in the desert. KAZ: 我們已經廢除了核彈頭 核燃料已經被玻璃化並且妥善封存 直到那些安全為止將花費30年的時間 ...而且我們也不能將那些倒入海中或埋在沙漠裡 ※玻璃化(vitrification):核廢料的一種處理方式 http://i.imgur.com/yUn5yT5.jpg
KAZ: Nuclear disarmament... Boss, we can't let this achievement go to waste. And that means we'll have to get stronger. No nuclear program will go unseen. Someone manages to built another nuke, we'll be there to shut'em down. Gotta love the irony. KAZ: 核裁軍... Boss,我們不能讓這些努力白費 這也代表我們必須要更加強大才行 消滅所有的核子發展計畫 若有人打算再次建造核武,我們將會摧毀他 這還真是諷刺啊 (可能是指:為了保護自己而建造核武,但卻吸引敵人攻打自己) http://i.imgur.com/50AQnWl.jpg
In the 1980s, there were more than 60,000 nuclear warheads in the world at all times. The total destructive power amounted to 1 million timesthat of the Hiroshima A-bomb. 1980年,世上仍存在60,000多枚核彈頭,其總破壞力甚至超過100萬倍廣島原子彈 In January 1993, START2 was signed and the United States and Russia agreed to reduce the number of deployed strategic nuclear warheads to 3,000 to 3,500 in each nation by December 31, 2000. 1993年一月,美、蘇雙方簽署第二階段削減戰略武器條約,並同意在2000年底將每個國家 的戰術核彈頭數量減少至3,000到3,500枚 ※START2:第二階段削減戰略武器條約 However, as of 1998, there still exist 26,000 nuclear warheads in the world. - METAL GEAR SOLID(1998) 然而直到1998年,世上仍存在著26,000多枚核彈頭 Today, the Cold War has disappeared but thousands of those weapons have not. 如今 冷戰已經消失 但那時所留下的上千枚兵器仍舊存在 In strange turn of history, the threat of global nuclear war has gone down, but the risk of a nuclear attack has gone up. 在這弔詭的歷史轉折裡,明明核戰的威脅日漸減少,但核武攻擊的風險去逐日增加 More nations have acquired these weapons. Testing has continued. Black market trade in nuclear secrets and nuclear materials abound. The technology to build a bomb has spread. Terrorists are determined to buy, build or steal one. 更多的國家持續地製造這些武器,持續地進行試爆 核武機密以及核燃料在黑市中持續地互相交易 核武的技術持續地散播 恐怖分子可以買、製造,甚至是偷取這些武器 Our efforts to contain these dangers are centered on a global non-proliferation regime, but as more people and nations break the rules, we could reach the point where the center cannot hold. -Excerpt from the 44th U.S. President Barack Obama's remarks in Prague, Czech Republic(2009) 我們努力在核不擴散建制下遏制這些危害 但隨著越來越多人與國家打破規則 我們將能使建制延伸到那些之前我們無法觸及的地方 -節錄自第44任美國總統-巴拉克‧歐巴馬 在捷克共和國首都-布拉格的演說(2009) As of 2015, there still exist over 16,000 nuclear warheads in the world. 直到2015年,世界上仍存在著16,000多枚核彈頭... Venom: I haven't forgotten what you told me, Boss. Venom: 我從沒忘記你對我說過的話,Boss Venom: We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Venom: "我們雖然沒有明天,但仍舊期望著未來" 在掙扎生存的當下 我們持續推進未來 Venom: Will I see it in my lfetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Venom: 在我有生之年能實現這樣的理想嗎? 可能沒辦法 這也代表我們沒有多餘時間可以浪費 Venom: Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger. Venom: 總有一天 世界將不再需要我們(武裝傭兵集團) 也不需要鎗 或是那扣下板機的手 Venom: I have to drive out this demon inside me - built a better future. Venom: 我會驅離那潛藏在我心中的惡魔... 只為了能建構更美好的未來 Venom: That's what I - what we - will leave as our legacy. Venom: 這就是我... 還有我們... 所能留給世上最好的贈禮 Venom: Another mission, right Boss? Venom: 又是個任務對吧,Boss? All other Diamond Dogs 獻給所有的Diamond Dogs ※這邊前面一長串應該是玩家的id 所以就不翻譯了 後記: 老實說,看到這段劇情後有種複雜的感情,明明小島這段劇情就處理得不錯,還有 像是幾個部分明明做得很棒: 1. Prologue: Awakening 2. Episode 1: Phantom Limbs 3. Episode 43: Shining Lights, Even In Death. 4. Paz的支線故事 5. Quiet的支線故事 但那第二章是怎麼回事!? 破完第一章時還覺得很爽,光第一章就31個任務,看了 第二章:Race(種)的預告感覺更精彩,結果咧? [EXTREME]、[SUBSISTENCE],這是甚麼鬼!? 全第二章裡只有"Shining Lights, Even In Death." 讓我有重回MGS3最後那幕的 感動,還有Venom最後在那條滿是血腥的長廊中意味深長的幻覺,這不是做得很棒 嗎? 其他的章節到底是怎麼回事? 還有那永遠不會出現的 Episode 51 ,只會讓 我對於小島的MGSV感到非常非常遺憾...... 這代的遊戲性真的很高,我也不知不覺玩了100多小時,可是總覺得少了點甚麼.. 明明這應該會是MGS裡集大成的代表作,但卻又不像以往的MGS系列... 明明這是Metal Gear Solid V,卻又不是我們認知的Metal Gear Solid V 只有一股很遺憾的感覺留在我心中 久久不能散去... -- 千晶:...春希,你昨晚睡覺時叫了雪菜這個名字九十八次。 春希:雪菜是...我女朋友 千晶:還有一個名字叫冬馬的你叫了七百八十四次! 春希:啊?! 千晶:七百八十四次......這個冬馬一定欠你很多錢。 《White Album2 ~幸せの向こう側~》 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 111.251.193.229 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/MetalGear/M.1442849126.A.9AB.html ※ 編輯: Jetstream (111.251.193.229), 09/21/2015 23:35:00 ※ Jetstream:轉錄至看板 PlayStation 09/21 23:35 Jetstream:轉錄至看板 C_Chat 09/21 23:37

09/22 00:02, , 1F
感謝翻譯,滿滿的感動…
09/22 00:02, 1F

09/22 00:13, , 2F
...淚崩;-;
09/22 00:13, 2F

09/22 09:33, , 3F
QQQQQQ
09/22 09:33, 3F

09/23 02:32, , 4F
困難版印象中以前都擺在原來的章節後
09/23 02:32, 4F