Re: [MGS ][大雷] MGS4 結局對話

看板Kojima作者 (新電腦暴走中)時間16年前 (2008/07/04 15:47), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串3/7 (看更多)
※ 引述《kevinlau (新電腦暴走中)》之銘言: : 第一段... : BigBoss: That's Right 這就對了 : BigBoss: Good 很好 : BigBoss: No need for you to go just yet 現在還不是你要走的時候 : BigBoss: It's been a long time 好久不見了 : BigBoss: Snake Snake : Snake: BigBoss? Big Boss? : (經過 CQC 對峙後 BigBoss 把 Snake 摟在懷中) : BigBoss: That it go 就讓過去的恩怨逝去吧 : BigBoss: My Son 我的兒子 : BigBoss: I am not here to fight 我到這邊不是為了和你爭鬥 : BigBoss: Or should I call you brother? 或者,我應該稱呼你為我的兄弟? : Snake: What? 什麼? : BigBoss: it's over 都結束了 : BigBoss: Time for you put aside the gun... 你可以把你的槍放下了 : BigBoss: and live 然後試著活下去 : BigBoss: it all began with a bunch of old fools 這一切的開端都是從一群老混蛋開始的 : BigBoss: now... 而現在... : BigBoss: They've all passed away 他們都已經走了 : BigBoss: Their era of folly over 屬於他們的愚蠢年代已經結束了 : BigBoss: I am the only one left, and soon... 我是唯一剩下來的一個,但是很快的... : BigBoss: I'll be gone, too 我也會跟他們一樣逝去 : Snake: How can you still be alive? 你怎麼可能活著? : BigBoss: that body Liquid burned on the volta... Liquid 在 Volta 丟到火裡面的屍體 : BigBoss: was'nt mine 並不是我 : BigBoss: that was the body... 那個身體是... : BigBoss: of colne 我的一個複製人 : BigBoss: Solidus Solidus : (進入解說模式....) : BigBoss: He was a perfect colne Solidus 是一個完美的複製人 : BigBoss: Zero and the proxy AIs that came after him. : where convinced that solidus was me Zero 和 proxy AIs 認為在 volta 所燒毀的屍體是我 : BigBoss: I was implanted with nanomachines... : BigBoss: kept in a state of ethernal sleep... : BigBoss: By JD the proxy AI. 當時的我被 JD 注入 nanomachines 所以處於深層睡眠中... : BigBoss: They had me sealed away compeletely 他們把我完全的封藏起來 : BigBoss: not only my phisycal body. but my will, too 不僅是我的生理上,我的意志也被他們封存了 : BigBoss: the technology was similar to what they used : to restrain the B&B members you encountered 用在封存我的技術和你所遇到被控制的 B&B 成員們類似 : BigBoss: for me to awake again. 為了讓我再次從封存狀態中醒來 : BigBoss: the system had to be destroyed... : BigBoss: One way or another 不管如何,系統(JD)必須被摧毀 : BigBoss: Ocelot and EVA wanted two things... Ocelot 和 EVA 希望可以達到兩個目標... : BigBoss: to bring me back to life, and to end the Patriots 讓我可以重新甦醒以及結束 Patriots... : BigBoss: that meant destroying the AI and killing the man... : BigBoss: JD and Zero 這表示他們必須摧毀 AI 裝置(JD)以及殺了 Zero... : BigBoss: Right before you uploaded the virus into GW... 在你把病毒上傳到 GW 前... : BigBoss: The way to JD was opened. but only through the physical manifestation : of GW 實際通往 JD 的路已經就被找到了 : BigBoss: that's where we finally learned the location of this man... 最後我們在 JD 所在的位置找到了這個人... : BigBoss: Zero Zero : BigBoss: for me and for them... 對我以及對他們(EVA & Ocelot?)來說 : BigBoss: for Naomi... 對 Naomi... : BigBoss: nothing was more important 沒有任何事比這個重要的了 : BigBoss: and it was for that they put their grand scheme into motion 這是他們決定把這計畫付諸實行的重大原因 : BigBoss: EVA stole my body from them and reconstructed it by replacing the : missing pieces with from Liquid and Solidus EVA 把我的身體從 Patritos 偷了出來,並且從 Liquid 以及 Solidus 的屍體上取下 我所缺乏的部份並進行重組 : BigBoss: And Ocelot... 至於 Ocelot... : BigBoss: in order to fool the system... 為了騙過 AI 系統 : BigBoss: used nanomachine and psychotherapy to translate Liquid's personality : onto his own. 他對自己注射 nanomachine 以及使用精神催眠的方式把 Liquid 的人格 轉換到他自己身上 : BigBoss: he used hypnotic suggestion to turn himself into Liquid's mental : doppelganger. 透過藥物以及心理暗示,他讓自己變成 Liquid (精神上)的分身 : BigBoss: for all our advances in nanotechnology... : BigBoss: information and genetic control... 不論我們在奈米科技上,知識上,或者基因控制上有多先進 : BigBoss: they've never managed to control people at will 都沒辦法控制一個人的意志 : BigBoss: let alone turn one person totally into another 讓一個人徹底的轉變成另外一個人 : BigBoss: under certain conditions, someone can be made to play a : specific role 但在特定條件下,某個人可以扮演某個特定的角色 : BigBoss: act like someone else. 讓某個人的舉止像另外一個人. : BigBoss: cats... 貓阿... : BigBoss: do love to play as snakes... 看起來很喜歡把自己演的像條蛇... : BigBoss: it all start with hime 這一切都是從他開始的 : (鏡頭轉向 Zero...) : BigBoss: Zero Zero : BigBoss: Zero grew old. and by the end. this Patriots were being run by a : network without sharpe or form. 當 Zero 年紀增長,Patriots 末期的運行方式開始透過網路 而不是透過正式的組織結構或者任何其他型態 : Snake: what do you mean without sharpe or form? 組織結構或其他型態指的是? : BigBoss: the proxies were only one small part of the vast cycle that Zero : created. 這些代理 AI 所佔的份量在 Zero 所創造的龐大環節中只有一小部份 : BigBoss: the corporations, for-profits... : BigBoss: and research, institutions that comprise the millitary-insdustrial : complex where part of it, too. 集團...利益...以及科技研究都是軍事工業複雜制度中的一部分 : BigBoss: the operated on budgets automatically allotted to them : by the proxies : BigBoss: accounts maintained by the Patriots 這些活動所需要的預算都是透過這些代理 AI 自動計算出來 而這些預算都是由 Patroits 所屬的龐大資金帳號所支出 : BigBoss: the network covered everything from weapon R&D and investment to : production and marketing 從武器的開發投資到生產甚至銷售都是這個環節所包含的範圍 : BigBoss: it encompassed the people the companies - even the laws that protect : them 這個龐大的環節一直隱藏在每個人以及每個公司下 甚至所立法案都在保護這個不被人知的系統 : BigBoss: Polities and economics became nothing more than iteration of : the same oppressively uniform system 政治與經濟在這套不斷重複以及近乎不合理的機制下變的沒有任何意義了 : BigBoss: I don't think anyone realized that it was all a setup... 我想沒有一個人瞭解事情背後居然隱藏了這套運行機制 : BigBoss: A mere set of norms. 一套運行的機制 : BigBoss: the Patriots were those norms - a neural network reduced to its : simplest form. Patriots 就是運行的機制 - 運作行為被最簡化的神經(決策?)網路 : BigBoss: That's what they really represented... 這就是他們運行的方式.... : BigBoss: Uniformity without individual will. without change... 沒有任何個人的意志,沒有任何變通... : BigBoss: but then one day. those norms suddenly deviated from that pattern : and underwent a mutation 但有一天,代理 AI 運行的規則突然跳脫出原本設定好的規範 : BigBoss: it like the birth of a new life form 就像是一個新的生命誕生一樣... : BigBoss: the system found a new way to propagete itself 系統發現了一個新的讓自己延續下去的方法 : BigBoss: War. 戰爭 : BigBoss: the norms the Patriots had crafted their unifield state quickly : became dependent on a single bussiness... Patriots 所遵循的的規則很快的由原本訂定的改為一個單一的目標 : BigBoss: the war economy 軍事經濟 : BigBoss: meanwhile. the political cause of creating a "cleaner safer : battlefield" provided a convenient catalyst 同時,創造一個更乾淨,更安全的戰場的政治因素提供了一個更好的藉口 讓 Patriots 發展軍事經濟 : BigBoss: By then, the system was no longer being steered by Zero's will - : or anyone else's. 而且代理 AI 系統已經不再遵照 Zero 或其他人(The Boss?)的意志運作 : BigBoss: it was then that the norms - manifested as AIs. the inheritors of : Zero's will 繼承 Zero 意志的代理 AI 變得只像 AI 一樣單純的做決策,不再多加考慮任何東西 : BigBoss: Began to reproduced and take on a life of their own 只依照系統運算出來的結果運作,就像這些代理 AI 自己有意志一樣... : BigBoss: Zero's original intent was to carry on The Boss's will and establish : a unified world state... Zero 的初衷就是繼承 The Boss 的遺願並且建立一個統一的世界情勢... : BigBoss: An inside world. 一個秘密的裡世界 : BigBoss: but its successors failed to carry on his will. 但他的成功(指的是建立 AI)卻沒有辦法繼承他的意願... : BigBoss: Eventually, JD became the very age itself, progagting its will as it : pleased. JD 最後自己成為目前這個軍事經濟時代的本體 並且依照自己的意願持續發展 Zero 所創造的環境 : BigBoss: and this age chose to act through economics instead of nation-states. 這個時代(JD)選擇了利用"軍事經濟"發展而非以國家 : BigBoss: Powered by the industrial and digital revolution that came before it. 基於之前的工業革命以及數位革命所累積的技術 : BigBoss: this age gave birth to twisted economic revolution - : a battlefield revolution 在軍事經濟時代產生了另一種經濟革命 - 戰場革命 : BigBoss: it created a new world without substance 這場革命創造了一個沒有任何意義存在的新世界 : BigBoss: in this new world, there ware no ideologies, no principles, no ideals : ...Not even the thing she treasured most 在這個世界,沒有任何意識形態,沒有任何原則,沒有任何想法 甚至沒有 The Boss 最重視的東西 : BigBoss: Loyalty 忠誠 : BigBoss: there was only the war economy 唯一存在只有軍事經濟 : BigBoss: it was a colossal error in judgement - one Zero couldn't possible : have foreseen. 這是一個巨大的錯誤,一個 Zero 不可能預測到的錯誤 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.109.23.36 ※ 編輯: kevinlau 來自: 140.109.23.36 (07/04 15:49) ※ 編輯: kevinlau 來自: 140.109.23.36 (07/04 15:53) ※ 編輯: kevinlau 來自: 140.109.23.36 (07/04 15:54) ※ 編輯: kevinlau 來自: 140.109.23.36 (07/04 15:54)

07/04 18:13, , 1F
推翻譯 ^_^
07/04 18:13, 1F
※ 編輯: kevinlau 來自: 140.109.23.36 (07/04 18:28) ※ 編輯: kevinlau 來自: 140.109.23.36 (07/04 19:33) ※ 編輯: kevinlau 來自: 140.109.23.36 (07/04 19:34) ※ 編輯: kevinlau 來自: 140.109.23.36 (07/04 21:09) ※ 編輯: kevinlau 來自: 123.193.177.153 (07/05 10:57)

07/07 21:42, , 2F
剛剛玩完! 大推翻譯!
07/07 21:42, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #18RTMBgm (Kojima)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #18RTMBgm (Kojima)