Re: [乳摸] Steve Kerr, the next coach?

看板Knicks作者 (BSH99)時間10年前 (2014/05/04 12:44), 編輯推噓1(102)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串5/10 (看更多)
http://ppt.cc/tqvR 關於kerr Steve Kerr likely is making his swan song for TNT on Saturday night when he announces Game 7 of the Grizzlies-Thunder series in Oklahoma City. According to an NBA source, Kerr likely will make his final decision on accepting the Knicks head-coaching job soon after the weekend. 據說這個周末就會做出決定。 As The Post reported, the Lakers’ coaching vacancy is a non-factor for Kerr, who is not a candidate. The Lakers are in store for a prolonged search after Mike D’Antoni resigned, and neither side has interest. However, one thing that can derail Kerr’s getting hired by the Knicks is if the Warriors lose their first-round series to the Clippers on Saturday and coach Mark Jackson is let go. Kerr, whose family lives in San Diego, may listen if approached by the Warriors. Kerr is represented by former Jets general manager Mike Tannenbaum. 雖然湖人的教練職位也空出來了,但湖人不打算找Kerr。 目前唯一的變數是勇士如果今天輸了,那麼勇士有可能會炒掉大屁股,改找Kerr。 “The biggest thing he feels comfortable about is learning from Phil and having Phil watching his back,’’ Olson said. Kerr also is excited about installing the triangle offense — which would be difficult to do in Golden State without Jackson’s help. Kerr won three titles in Chicago running the Jackson triangle. “They both have complete knowledge of the old offense,’’ Olson said. “ Steve feels that’s going to interest a lot of other players who are free agents.’’ Kerr的前教練表示:"我認為對她來說最重要的是尼克有禪師。" "他們倆個都是很老派的人,他認為跟著禪師學習能學到很多。" http://ppt.cc/e5c3 Boy if you're @SteveKerrTNT, you have OPTIONS!! Don't fall in LOVE with the first girl you meet, it's ok to date around.. #CrazyInLove Reggie Miller對Kerr說:"慎重考慮你的決定阿,不要只為第一個預見的女孩著迷阿。" "你是有選擇的!!" "I know Phil [said] we shared the same space, which I think is well said," Kerr said last Sunday when asked if he'd have to use the triangle offense if he coaches the Knicks. "We share a lot of the same philosophies. I learned a lot of my basketball from him and Tex Winter. "It is safe to say that we have a lot of the same ideas. As far as getting into the details of the triangle and that sort of thing, I am not going to expand on that. Obviously there is a strong connection between us and our beliefs." Kerr上禮拜談到禪師跟尼克:"我跟禪師交流了一些事情,我跟禪師有著相同的哲學,我從她 跟Tex Winter中學到很多事,我能說的是,我們的想法很類似,至於三角戰術的細節跟我 執教尼克的話會不會用三角戰術,我不打算多談這些事,我只能說很顯然的,我跟禪師 之間還有我們的信仰有很強烈的相關性。" -------------------------------------------------- 這已經不只是眉來眼去了...根本兩人都在示愛了XD Reggie Miller:Kerr根本已經陷入熱戀了拉...Q^Q -- ─∥ ── ="’. ∵ ◆ ψsherry821224 ────────────── \ Teammates don't  ̄◣  ̄╲  ̄╲ ‵、λ﹀ play with each _ ─-.╳ ︶- other, they play ρ\ `, ▲ FOR each other. ─∥ _╱ ╲╲_◢ | ────────…‥. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 111.242.167.158 ※ 文章網址: http://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Knicks/M.1399178682.A.83C.html

05/04 21:57, , 1F
放假啦? 歡迎加入灌水行列 XDD
05/04 21:57, 1F

05/05 00:54, , 2F
現在只能偶爾出現而已XD
05/05 00:54, 2F

05/06 23:12, , 3F
活捉2個B大!!!
05/06 23:12, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1JPSMwWy (Knicks)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1JPSMwWy (Knicks)