Re: [乳摸] SG新希望Ronnie Brewer???

看板Knicks作者 (lest83)時間12年前 (2012/07/27 09:38), 編輯推噓5(505)
留言10則, 8人參與, 最新討論串4/4 (看更多)
這裡有小酒的一些談話 也談到他為何要選尼克 http://ppt.cc/IH5~ Brewer and Knicks See Potential in Each Other 小酒跟尼克兩兩互看越順眼~ Potential means a lot to Ronnie Brewer. That was the word he used multiple times Thursday in explaining why he chose to sign a one-year deal with the Knicks this week. 潛力對小酒來說意義很深重 他再解釋他為何選擇尼克的時候說了很多次的潛力 他跟尼克簽了一年的合約 Brewer sees the Knicks building for success now, not the future. He noticed that was why the free agents Marcus Camby, Raymond Felton and Jason Kidd all joined the team earlier this month. 小酒看到尼克正在往成功前進 他注意到為何CAMBY 肥頓 KIDD會選擇加入這支球隊 Brewer also realizes the potential he has as one of the Knicks’ shooting guards next season. The Knicks felt Brewer was one of the last assets they needed to compete with the growing competition in the Eastern Conference, and he should fit easily into Coach Mike Woodson’s system as a guard ready to defend the opponent’s best player with the ability to score when necessary, whether in limited minutes or as the starter. 小酒也讓他成為尼克的SG變成了現實 尼克發覺小酒是他們雖需要的拼圖 不管他是先發還是上場一些時間 他應該是很容易融進武僧體系的 而且準備好要去防守最棒的球員了 “When I looked at New York, and its fans, I saw they had a great team,” Brewer said in an interview with Sports Radio 66 WFAN NY. “I felt like it was a place I could come in and play well. I think the fans will respect my skill level.” 小酒說"當我看到紐約跟紐約球迷 我看到他們有一個不錯的團隊 我感覺到那個就是我會去而且打得不錯的地方! 我認為球迷們會尊重我的球技!" Brewer said he didn’t know if he will be the Knicks’ starting shooting guard. He will be competing for the opportunity, mostly with J.R. Smith, when the team begins training camp. Iman Shumpert started 35 games last year during his rookie season, but tore his anterior cruciate ligament and the lateral meniscus in his left knee during the Knicks’ playoff series against the Miami Heat. Shumpert is expected to be out until January. 小酒說他並不知道他是否會成為紐約的先發SG 不過他會努力去爭取這個位子 由於香缽現在受傷所以暫時不考慮 香缽可能要1月才會歸隊 “The Knicks are a playoff team and will be competing for something,” said Henry Thomas, Brewer’s agent. “I think Ronnie will have an opportunity to ply a lot of minutes.” 小酒的經紀人說:"尼克現在是季後賽的隊伍了 而且將會去爭取一些東西 我認為小酒有機會去打上一些時間" The 27-year-old Brewer said he doesn’t mind coming off the bench if that’s what Woodson wants. In last year’s lockout-shortened season, Brewer started 43 games for the Chicago Bulls. He averaged 6.9 points and 3.5 rebounds. In his career, Brewer has shot 50 percent from field. 27歲的小酒說如果教練要求 他不在意從板凳出發 去年小酒先發了43場 場均得了6.9分 3.5板 Brewer’s said his versatility — as a rebounder, a defender and a solid shooter — will allow him to help the Knicks win games in various ways. “The Knicks had a good team before I got there,” Brewer said. “I’m just trying to come here and add whatever is needed.” 小酒說他是多功能性的 他可以成為一個籃板手 一個防守者 和一個穩定的射手 這將為讓他擁有幫助尼克贏得比賽的許多手段 小酒:"尼克在我來之前就是個不錯的團隊 我只是試著來到這裡然後加入一些 他們需要的元素" On most nights, Brewer knows what Woodson and fans will want from him: defense. In the Eastern Conference, Brewer will be asked to guard players such as Dwyane Wade, Paul Pierce and Joe Johnson — all scorers the Knicks will likely have to limit if they want to advance in the playoffs. Right now, the Knicks are a team full of offensive threats. With Tyson Chandler, last season’s defensive player of the year, in the paint, Brewer said his addition on the perimeter should help the Knicks become a top-tier defensive team. 小酒知道為何武僧跟球迷會希望他的防守 在東區 小酒將會面對WADE PP JJ 現在尼克有足夠的進攻威脅 老錢的存在也幫尼克守住內線的防守 現在小酒說 他的加入將會幫助尼克在外線也有不錯的防守! “I think everybody on the team has the ability to play defense,” Brewer said. “We’re athletic enough to do it. We have to want to do it as a team.” Thomas said he believes Brewer can help the Knicks’ offense in more subtle fashion. “When the team goes small, he could play the small forward spot,” Thomas said. “He has the ability to move very well without the ball. That’ s something New York is going to find out about him.” 小酒說:"我認為每個人在球隊中都有能力去打出好防守 我們的體能足夠讓 我們去做這些事 我們必須在隊伍中去做我們想做的一切" 小酒的經紀人說他相信小酒可以幫助紐約 他說當隊形比較矮小時 他可以打SF 他有極棒的空手跑位能力 這就是為何紐約看中他的原因 Brewer acknowledged that he could have received a bigger contract from other teams. Thomas said the Minnesota Timberwolves were aggressive in pursuing him. But Brewer wants to win now. “To me, it didn’t come down to money,” he said. “We have some star power. I think everyone’s excited. I’m looking forward to it.” 小酒說他先前原本可以接受其他隊更大的合約 他經紀人說灰狼就曾經積極的追求他 但小酒想要WIN NOW 他說"對於我來說 這不是身價的跌落 我們有些不錯的球員 我認為每個人都很興奮 我已經開始期望未來了!" 心得:小酒推推!! -- ─∥ ── ="’. ∵ ◆ ψsherry821224 ────────────── \ Teammates don't  ̄◣  ̄╲  ̄╲ ‵、λ﹀ play with each _ ─-.╳ ︶- other, they play ρ\ `, ▲ FOR each other. ─∥ _╱ ╲╲_◢ | ────────…‥. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 180.218.213.115

07/27 09:42, , 1F
推推~~ 小酒真的超期待來尼克的XD
07/27 09:42, 1F

07/27 09:42, , 2F
https://twitter.com/RonnieBrewerJr 這是他的推特,都變尼
07/27 09:42, 2F

07/27 09:42, , 3F
克風了XDD
07/27 09:42, 3F

07/27 09:43, , 4F
哈哈 換真快XD
07/27 09:43, 4F