[外電] 白邊媒體日訪談

看板Kings作者 (孩子王)時間13年前 (2010/10/04 17:07), 編輯推噓4(401)
留言5則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://hardcourtmayhem.com/kings/?p=413 This is the first installment of The Purple Panjandrum’s player interview series. First up on the mic was Kings rookie second round pick, Hassan Whiteside. Whiteside is a 21-year-old, 7 foot tall shot blocker out of Marshall. 今天訪問的是Hassan Whiteside TPP: Hassan, tell me about your summer with Hakeem Olajuwon. Q: 白邊,你在暑假又跟大夢學了些什麼? HW: I mean, it was great. He really taught me a whole bunch of moves that I’ ve never seen or that any other coach had ever taught me. Just stressing about keeping my hands up and he even taught me about being a better shot blocker, he described it as being a big cat. A:他教我ㄧ堆我從沒過的腳步。 著重在我舉起手來的部份 並且他教我如何成為更好的封蓋者。 TPP: How long were you with Hakeem? Q:訓練了多久? HW: A week and a half, just one on one. A:一個多禮拜。只有我跟他 1 對 1 。 TPP: Did he work on just one, go to move, or a tandem of post moves? Q:他是單人教學? 還是互動式教學? (白邊防守) HW: A tandem, just how they guard him. I’m going to work out with him every summer for the rest of my career. It won’t be the last time. A: 互動式教學,他告訴我當初一堆人是如何守他。 我打算每一年暑假都去找他訓練 ,直到我生涯結束。 TPP: So we are going to see the dream shake, is that what you are telling me? Q: 所以我們有機會看到你在場上使用大夢的夢幻步嗎? HW: Yeh. A:對 TPP: After Las Vegas, you went to a big man camp with Jason Thompson. What did you learn from that experience? Q: 夏季聯賽後,你跟JT一起到長人訓練營訓練,這是怎樣的經驗? HW: Just really how to play hard and just seeing where I was at versus the other big men. A:我學習到如何努力打球還有如何面對其他的長人。 TPP: What are you doing to gain all this mass and what are you going to do to maintain it? Q:你如何從瘦竹竿變成肌肉男? HW: I really think it’s just good genes and being able to just keep on weight. Like I said, my dad was a pro football player and he was like 290-pounds. A:我想這跟基因遺傳有關,我爸是職業足球員,他曾經290磅過。 TPP: Do you think that adding all this weight (25-pounds since the draft), is going to help you get on the court faster? Q:你認為增重能幫助你變快嗎? HW: Yeah, just being able to push people down there and to keep my position because I had a real hard time doing that. A:我可以推的動多一些對手並且保持位置。 這是我以前費勁無法做到的。 TPP: How is the transition going from 1 year at Marshall and now all of the sudden, you are a pro? Q:談談從大學來到職業的心態轉變? HW: Everybody’s big, everybody’s good. I’m more in the background instead of the main focus. A:大家都好大隻也好優秀 我目前還只是個潛力股 並不是隊上的主力焦點。 TPP: Who is your big brother on the team? Q:在隊上誰是你大哥? HW: Samuel Dalembert and JT (Jason Thompson). A: SAMMY 跟 JT ! TPP: Last question. You are going to get the “project” moniker thrown on you. Are you ok with that or do you believe that you are ready to compete? Q:把你歸類為潛力對你來說會有壓力嗎? HW: I won’t know until I’m in there. A:我不知道 等到我真的達到我的潛能水準再說。 === Hassan Whiteside’s father Hasson Arbubakrr, was a 9th round draft pick out of Texas Tech by the NFL’s Tampa Bay Buccaneers. He played for both the Bucs and the Vikings and continued his professional football career with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers of the Canadian Football League. 白邊他爸是個NFL足球員。 As a follow up, I asked Kings coach Paul Westphal if there have been any ill effects that he has seen from Whiteside’s new bulk. Here is what the what the coach had to say, “He moves great. He is very smooth. Every once in a while, he will come from the weak side and block a shot that no one had ever had blocked before in this gym.” 我訪問到西佛關於白邊增重的事 西佛說 「他移動起來很棒,非常順暢。 他總是過一陣子就會在弱邊補防來記大火鍋 一些沒有人做的出來的動作。」 Whiteside will miss some time this week after straining his left patella tendon yesterday in training camp, but it is obvious that the Kings have high hopes for their 2010, second round pick. 他的膝蓋骨肌腱有一點扭傷 不過狀況OK 國王對於這個第二輪的長人可是有著很高的期待! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.121.150.250

10/04 17:24, , 1F
推 白邊無可限量啊!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10/04 17:24, 1F

10/05 00:05, , 2F
他如果選秀時身材就這麼殺,可能會殺進前10
10/05 00:05, 2F

10/05 00:09, , 3F
我打算每一年暑假都去找他訓練 ,直到我生涯結束。
10/05 00:09, 3F

10/05 00:10, , 4F
大夢:臭小子 別再來了 每年來學費你出的起嗎 XDDD
10/05 00:10, 4F