[轉錄][情報] 國王傷兵報告

看板Kings作者 (神秘組織)時間16年前 (2008/01/11 07:57), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
※ [本文轉錄自 NBA_Fantasy 看板] 作者: DAING (I'm back !) 看板: NBA_Fantasy 標題: [情報] 國王傷兵報告 時間: Fri Jan 11 00:33:10 2008 發燒 John Salmons was sent home from the Kings' practice on Wednesday because he was suffering from a fever, and his availability for Thursday's game is questionable. Salmons' streak of fantasy glory is likely to end once Kevin Martin (groin/available on Monday) and Mike Bibby (hand/available on Wednesday) return, so it's tempting to gamble and use him while you can. We should know later if he practiced on Thursday or not, but for now he is a high-risk fantasy starter. 感冒 Kings' center Brad Miller missed a second consecutive practice with the flu on Wednesday, but he is expected to play on Thursday against Memphis. Miller missed a practice on Monday because of the flu as well, but suited up and was effective during the Kings' game on Tuesday. Miller is one of the few Kings' players whose fantasy value shouldn't be impacted too much by the return of Kevin Martin, Mike Bibby and Ron Artest, in that order. 預計下週二對小牛會回來 Kings' coach Reggie Theus expressed frustration on Wednesday at not having Kevin Martin (groin) available for games, despite his being allowed to go all-out during practices. "Kevin took a couple of hard falls [Wednesday] in practice, so to me that's an indication he's ready to play," Theus said. "Contact is contact. I don't understand." Martin confirmed that he feels ready to play, saying, "It's not my decision...I'm definitely ready. I've been ready. (I've been doing) intense workouts, and I don't feel anything." He is expected back for the Kings' game on Monday against Dallas, so owners can finally activate him and expect a full week of production. 有機會在下星期四回來 Mike Bibby looked great at Monday's practice, going at full speed without any apparent issues with his injured thumb. That led Reggie Theus to wonder why Bibby isn't back in the lineup already. "When the doc tells me I can go full speed in practice, then what does that mean? I think the doctors are telling (Bibby) not to go. But if they're saying that you can go full speed at practice, then to me they're telling you that you can play because you can get hurt in practice just as easily as you can in a game." Either way, Bibby is expected back in the lineup for next Wednesday's game, so circle the date on your calendar. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.132.140.81

01/11 00:34,
Ya ~ 得分有救了 撒紙花~
01/11 00:34

01/11 01:19,
Bibby…nge大大基掰阿!!
01/11 01:19

01/11 07:56,
借轉國王 謝謝^^
01/11 07:56
-- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.225.124.216
文章代碼(AID): #17Xh3E_2 (Kings)
文章代碼(AID): #17Xh3E_2 (Kings)