晨間新聞...

看板Kings作者 (andre)時間18年前 (2006/03/29 08:20), 編輯推噓6(601)
留言7則, 7人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
首先是第一則老艾和阿泰的新聞...在主場令人失望地輸給勇士之後.... "I think when you look at how we were playing offensively, we weren't playing together," coach Rick Adelman said of the Warriors loss. "We weren't moving the ball. We were just trying to come down and take the first (shot) that was there, even if it wasn't there. They were just camping in the lanes, and we didn't have anything, so we just kept trying to force the issue." 我想當你們(球迷)看到我們是如何進攻的時候,(進攻上)我們並沒有融合在一起。 我們沒有讓球流動,我們試著冷靜下來,在那找機會做第一時間的出手,甚至(機會)並 不在那裡。他們只是站在投籃的路徑上(封阻),而我們一無所獲,因此我們(整晚)不 斷面對這個問題。 "I've got to get the ball where I'm more comfortable; got to find ways to drive, to get into the post," said Artest, who has hit 9 of 35 three-pointers in the past six games. "I've got to find a way to mix it up a little bit." 我(嘗試)在我比較舒服的地方接球然後(想辦法)找機會運球,打到低位去。我想會 找個方法將兩者(容易接球&低位單打)做多一些結合。 第二則新聞,當地媒體&專欄作家發表了一些看法..... Yet they must utilize their strengths and stay away from their weaknesses. Let me run the show, and I'm rocking the boat. Shareef Abdur-Rahim and Bonzi Wells would be in the starting lineup, and the goal would be to punish teams inside. SAR和Wells會回到先發嗎?(在Wells回來之後...是否KT搶籃板的作用被分擔掉...而 應該讓身高較高...進攻手段較多的SAR回到先發陣容?) Kenny Thomas, Kevin Martin, Francisco Garcia and Jason Hart come off the bench with energy and athleticism. 第三則新聞:場邊我們訪問到Joe...請他對於交易和老狄號碼退休一事做些說明..... 他說會儘快(退休老狄的號碼)吧!也許和Webber(的號碼)一起退... 他曾經也想再續簽Peja,只是不可否認地老狄的離開確實對Peja產生影響 而國王也到了該有些改變的時候了...在交易過後他有留言給Peja.... Peja似乎也能釋懷了......畢竟在那時交易發生地太快了...第一時間難以 聯絡到Peja(當時國王是客場東征)...以致於Peja感覺到不舒服(也不能 說是背叛啦....)Joe今天有點感冒...不過語氣倒是很平靜..... Q: Are you thinking about Vlade's jersey in the rafters? A: Oh yeah. Of course. Q: When is that going to happen? A: Um, we'll do it eventually ... um, because when you say "Sacramento Kings" you think Vlade. He was the face of our team for many years and we all love him. Sacramento loves him...the fans, the ownership, everybody. You know, he did so much for our franchise. Q: Who's gonna get up there first? Him or Chris? What do you think? A: ...I don't know. They're both (unintelligible)... Q: How long did you wait before Mitch? (Comment unintelligible)... A: I think about six years. Q: Is that the timeline for Vlade also? A: You know, I think ... uh ... I think ... we'll do it soon. (At this point, Joe starts to sound really hoarse). slight laugh We gotta do it soon. I mean, the guy was a great player ... he was the most fabulous player we've ever had. He kept the team together. He's such a wonderful man, he did so much for the community and for our franchise, he kept everyone together. We miss him! We wish he didn't get older. Too bad he's not ten years younger. Q: When we talked in Arco last year, you told me you were really thinking about signing Peja again and then this trade happened. Do you think a little of him died when Divac went from Sacramento and then... A. I think so. Q. ...that's why it made it easier to let him go to another team. A. Well, you know I think they were so close, they were like brothers. Vlade was like a big brother to him and he nurtured him and brought him through the NBA and then when Vlade retired...or when he left to the Lakers, I think it did hurt Peja a little bit. Joe sounds even more hoarse and coughs a couple of times. Q: But it seems as though things are coming together again... A: (overlapping the question) But this trade is gonna work out for everybody. Joe coughs some more, and clears his throat. It's gonna be good for Peja, it'll be good for the Kings, it was time for a change. Q: Was it a hard decision? Oh, I'm sorry. (in reference to Joe's coughing) A: It's okay. I've got a little cold. Q: Anyway, I know he thought... he wanted it to be a little easier on like how it was given to him. He felt a little ... not betrayed, but maybe offended by... A: (Joe coughs again) Well, you know sometimes...it's not a perfect world. The trade happened so quickly. It was unfortunate that it got out before we were able to contact Peja but we called him afterward. We left him a message. We talked to him the other day in Indiana and he was very appreciative of everything we've done for him and vice versa. (Another cough) Q: I don't want to take any more of your time. I don't want to bother you any more. A: Yeah, thanks. (Joe coughs again.) 謝謝觀賞....... -- -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 210.69.46.253

03/29 11:01, , 1F
推!
03/29 11:01, 1F

03/29 11:20, , 2F
03/29 11:20, 2F

03/29 12:26, , 3F
推 辛苦了 那Christie也可以在Arco掛上球衣嘛@@(小聲問)
03/29 12:26, 3F

03/29 12:54, , 4F
02年的都掛吧 ~.~
03/29 12:54, 4F

03/29 15:34, , 5F