Re: [外電]Tormenting his former team

看板Kings作者 (我是藝術總監)時間18年前 (2006/01/05 14:48), 編輯推噓4(400)
留言4則, 4人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
盡量試著翻譯 有錯請包涵 不了解的就沒翻了 Tormenting his former team Webber讓前東家知道什麼叫做痛 Chris Webber has 20 points and 16 rebounds as the 76ers post an easy win at Arco Arena. 七六人在Arco Arena拿下輕鬆的一勝而其中CW得到20分且抓下16個籃板 By Sam Amick His feet had set there before, countless times during games that counted much more than the present affair. Philadelphia forward Chris Webber took his position above the left elbow with less than four minutes remaining, received a pass from Allen Iverson and assumed his trademark form. His 18-foot jumper fell through, putting his 76ers up by 14 points and all but burying the team that once was his in a 111-98 Kings loss at Arco Arena on Tuesday night. 終場前不到四分鐘費城前鋒CW在左翼取得有利位置,接獲AI傳球後利用他的招牌方式得分 這一個18呎的跳投應聲入網,協助七六人領先達14分之多, 同時也親手讓曾屬於他的國王隊以111-98於星期二晚上在Arco Arena買單 In his second visit back to Arco Arena, Webber received a welcome just as warm as his first return. The cheers were loud enough during his introduction to drown out the next name called. Webber made his way to the Kings' bench before tipoff, giving a hug to coach Rick Adelman and saying hello to the entire coaching staff. 第二次回到Arco Arena,Webber仍得到和他第一次回到這一樣熱情的歡迎 在介紹他出場時,歡呼聲大到將下一位出場者的名字淹沒掉 開始跳球前,Webber走到國王的板凳區,給了教練Rick Adelmen一個擁抱 並和整個教練團打招呼 Webber, who was traded to Philadelphia last February after six-plus seasons in Sacramento, had started making the rounds the night before, when he spent the evening with Kings point guard Mike Bibby. It continued until the moment he left, when a Kings fan painted in purple and holding a sign in his honor waited for Webber in the wings of his news conference. "There's one lady; she sits right by the Kings' bench, to the left," Webber said. "When I played here, I never really got a chance to say thank you to her for all the great (signs) that she had. ... It's great to see the ball kids, the coaches, the scorekeepers." "有一位女士,她就坐在國王板凳區邊"Webber說"當我還在這打球,我不曾真正有機會 為她所作的海報跟她說聲謝謝,我很高興再次看到這些球童,教練,及計分人員" Even greater after a win. 贏球後感覺更棒 "I'm definitely glad tonight is over," Webber said. "I love visiting here. But as far as playing, there's so much put on it. You just want to bow down so you can keep the great memories you have. The memories that I have at this place are wonderful." "我很高興今晚結束了"Webber說"我喜歡造訪這裡,但在這打球,有很多感情混雜在一起 你只想要放下身段保留你所擁有的最棒的回憶,我在這個地方所擁有的回憶是相當美好的" This was hardly all about Webber, though, even between the fanfare and his 20-point, 16-rebound output that helped beat his old team for the first time in three tries. It was about Webber-like numbers being posted by most of Philadelphia's starting five, which erased the Kings' 14-point first-half lead to break Sacramento's two-game winning streak and stop a two-game slide of their own. The Kings had problems with the lesser-known A.I. on Philadelphia's roster, as Iverson was held to a quiet 19 points on 8-of-25 shooting. Andre Iguodala (22 points, 10 rebounds) teamed with center Samuel Dalembert (20 points and 14 rebounds) to go over and through the Kings' defense for most of the night, never more so than in a 32-point third quarter that put the 76ers up 83-75 entering the fourth. 當擋住Iverson讓他只以25投8中拿下19分時,國王似乎對費城另一位相較起來較不出名 的A.I.束手無策 整晚大部份的時間中Andre Iguodala(22分10籃板)和中鋒Samuel Dalembert(20分14籃板) 聯手突破國王的防守,讓七六人在第三節轟下32分並讓七六人以83-75的優勢進入第四節 For the Kings, the timing couldn't have been worse. By the time the final period arrived, Brad Miller couldn't carry the Kings anymore. Miller had scored 36 points and grabbed all 11 of his rebounds through three quarters, nearing his career high of 38 points and hitting 13 of 20 shots in the process. 對國王來說,這是最艱難的時刻 Brad Miller在最後階段無法再帶領國王往前走 Miller在前三節得到36分且抓下11個籃板,接近他生涯最高的38分 且在整個過程中是維持20投13中的高命中率 But Miller had four fouls, so Adelman sat him for the first 5:15 of the fourth. By the time he returned, the 76ers' lead was nine points. Miller went scoreless in the fourth. 但Miller有犯規麻煩,所以Adelmen在第四節前5分15秒都讓他坐板凳 當他回到場上時,七六人領先9分,而Miller在第四節一分未得 "He got shots because of our pick and roll, and it left him open," Adelman said. "They started switching the pick and roll and not leaving him open. ... When they start switching, they take that away, and someone else has got to step up at that point, but we didn't have anybody else step up." "因為我們的擋切戰術讓Miller獲得空檔投射的機會"Adelmen說 "對方開始換防不讓他輕易出現空檔,當他們開始這樣做,他們掌握了比賽 這個時候我們應該有其他人挺身而出,但事實是我們沒有任何人挺起胸膛勇敢站出來" Bibby chief among them. Bibby, who had a season-high 11 assists, scored just 10 points on 4-of-20 shooting. Peja Stojakovic had just 11 points through three quarters, finishing with 19. Forward Kenny Thomas had 11 points and 14 rebounds against his former team. The Kings shot just 40.7 percent (37 of 91). 身為領袖人物,傳出本季新高的11次助攻的Bibby僅以20投4中的命中率獲得10分 Peja Stojakovic前三節只得11分,最終拿下19分 而對抗前東家的前鋒Kenny Thomas獲得11分及14個籃板 國王投籃命中率僅達40.7%(91投37中) "It was great for Chris to come in here and get the win," Iverson said. "It also felt good for me, because I have not had a victory here in quite a while. I just wanted this one so bad." "對Chris來說回到這裡並贏得比賽是相當棒的"Iverson說"我也覺得很棒,因為我已經 很久沒在此獲得勝利,我相當渴望這場勝利" -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.20.141

01/06 15:39, , 1F
有人看完這場比賽嗎?
01/06 15:39, 1F

01/06 15:47, , 2F
有seed了?
01/06 15:47, 2F

01/06 16:14, , 3F
看的感覺很矛盾 也很心酸 就...不想看了 唉....
01/06 16:14, 3F

01/07 01:21, , 4F
推...感謝你
01/07 01:21, 4F