冷靜國外歌迷分析假遺囑事件

看板KingofPop作者 (willy)時間12年前 (2012/07/27 12:23), 編輯推噓3(300)
留言3則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/4 (看更多)
國外歌迷分享 FIRST OF ALL JANET PAID SOMETHING ON THAT FUNERAL, SHE PAID PAYMENTS ON NEVER NEVERLAND WHEN MICHAEL WAS ALIVE AND SHE WENT TO COURT WITH HIM DURING THAT CHILD MOLESTATION TRIAL. ITS EASY HOW YALL FORGET. ALSO BEFORE THAT WILL KICKED IN, JANET WAS PAYING FOR THEM KIDS AND KATHERINE WHEN MICHAEL JACKSON DIED. PEOPLE NEED TO KISS JANET'S ASS. Ok so the silblings: Janet, Jermaine, Randy and Reebie are contesting Michael's will and calling it a fraud. Randy tweeted about the letter, Janet retweeted to confirm and MJ fans went off on twitter calling Janet, the one who paid Michael's bills and for the kids in the past, money hungry. Paris began to tweet personal feelings about her aunts and uncles believing the MJ fans and media basically saying Janet, Randy, Jermaine and Reebie were money hungry. Janet, Randy and Jermaine went over to Katherine's to let the kids know they could visit Kat while she was in Arizona but security basically kicked them off the premises. During Janet's time there, she tried to take Paris' phone. Now what I believe, well me and many others is that all this Katherine is missing and Janet kidnapped her is a smear campaign to take focus off that FAKE ASS WILL. Janet has paid for Michael many times while he was alive and she paid for the rest of her siblings. She has no money to gain from contesting the will. Trent who to my knowledge is a relative of Joe Jackson's works for Katherine and sold the security footage of Janet and Paris to TMZ. 看完的確有道理 過去JANET幫忙MJ付過很多帳單 像是neverland, 後來去世的喪葬費 媽媽&MJ子女拿到執行遺囑財產前的錢 這些都是珍娜付的 當然更別說珍娜陪MJ走過多少難過的日子 目前看來是Janet, Jermaine, Randy & Rebbie發現遺囑造假的證據 (大家一直時有耳聞) 就開始被Trent, TJ等人抹黑 尤其最倒楣的就是珍娜 她從來就不缺錢 且現在交了一個億萬大亨的男友 莫名的被冠上是死要錢... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.63.90.252

07/27 16:14, , 1F
有大大可以翻譯嗎? 不過我還是相信珍娜 我不相信她會背叛麥可
07/27 16:14, 1F

07/27 19:22, , 2F
事實:Janet曾經先付的錢 都提出申請要遺產公司付清 也還
07/27 19:22, 2F

07/27 19:24, , 3F
她了可以去查法庭文件
07/27 19:24, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1G4XVHgY (KingofPop)
文章代碼(AID): #1G4XVHgY (KingofPop)