Re: [影音] Breaking News完整版

看板KingofPop作者 (很難想)時間13年前 (2010/11/09 21:33), 編輯推噓6(603)
留言9則, 6人參與, 最新討論串6/10 (看更多)
以下是Teddy Riley完整版在Twitter上的發言 他心裡會不會想 怎麼這麼衰 前面幾篇已經有簡介版了 這個是完整原文 http://www.legendarymichaeljackson.nl/?p=2101 This is for everyone that wanna point fingers…you asked me questions I gave my answer in what I can disclose. Here’s my quote and forever whoever don’t believe me, f*ck you!!!! 給所有想要指著我大罵的 你問我問題 我就給出我能講的答案 這就是我的發言 對於不想相信我的 去你媽的 I was called on this project by the estate, Sony, and the family co signed it. These songs are created by the Cascios. I did not write the Songs, I was called in to mix and finish what I was given, Without compensation only cause of Michael. Only cause of Michael and the jackson family, who felt I should be on the project, cause of my relationship with Michael. All of the producer that worked on this project got paid before they worked. 我是被遺產公司 SONY和MJ家族的人共同邀請來的 這些歌是卡西歐家族所寫 我沒寫這些歌 我只有被要求混音和完成這首歌 沒有任何酬勞 只因為這是麥可 只因為麥可和傑克森家族 他們認為我應該參與這個計畫 因為我和麥可的關係 所有的製作人在參與這個計畫前就已 經收到工作費了 At the last minute of working on this project. These issue about MJ vocals not being real came into par. The vocal yes I feel they are MJ vox…they are very processed.. The vocals I was given to me from the Cascios was all I had to work with. I can’t and no one can prove anything but MJ. 在最後的一刻 關於裡面的聲音是不是麥可的問題才浮上檯面 關於那聲音 是的我覺得那是 MJ的聲音 他們是有被處理過 那些聲音卡西歐家族給我的聲軌是我唯一拿到的東西 我不 能 其他人也無法證明那是MJ 只有MJ能證明 I’ve worked with MJ 4 times…we spent 1 yr 2, months together working on dangerous, 6 months on history, 2 months on Adam family. 6-8 months on invincible…all of these projects in the pass 20 yrs. 我跟MJ合作過四次 一年兩個月在危險 六個月在歷史 兩個月在Adma Family 六到八個月 在萬夫莫敵 我們合作過了20年 Michael is not hear to voice himself and let you know the truth. I asked the company to bring in everyone. Professionals, friends, family, and the people who worked with Michael many year and before me. Everyone said it is Michael except the family who says its not because there’s no proof. 麥可已經不在這裡能為自己發聲了 而告訴你實話 我請了公司找來所有人 有專業人士 有朋友有家人 還有很多在我之前跟MJ合作過的人 所有人都說這是麥可 只除了家人說 那不是 因為沒有證據 All I’m gonna say here is that I believe its MJ. The truth of this of it all no one knows be MJ and god knows. 我想說的是 我相信那是MJ 但只有上帝和MJ知道真相 I have nothing more to say and I can’t prove anything…I did not original produce his vocals nor these songs. I remix, made the tracks different from what they had which would have been unacceptable. I’ve answered all that I can answer for MJ fan. The Cascios have a tweeter page… they have your answers. 我沒有其他好說的了 我不能證明其他甚麼 我不是原始製作他聲音和這些歌的人 我做的就是重新混音 然後改動了他們給我的歌曲 這或許是有點不能讓人接受 我已經回答了所有我能回答MJ歌迷的問題 卡西歐家族也有Twitter 他們有你們要的答案 If you don’t have anything pleasant to ask or talk about don’t hit me page. In fact, don’t follow me…I’ve been very nice… I apologize to MJ fan for not having the answers. Blessing to you all. 如果你沒有任何合適的問題和話要說 不要按這個頁面了 也不要加入我 我對大家很客氣了 我對所有MJ的歌迷沒能得到答案感到很抱歉 祝福妳們 -- In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. In a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe. ~~~~By Michael Jackson -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 173.59.231.40

11/09 21:57, , 1F
TR謝謝他~~真是個大好人,看到他被淌入渾水實在覺得好衰
11/09 21:57, 1F

11/09 22:59, , 2F
因為他不是第一手拿到這音軌的人 所以才說只有MJ和上帝知道
11/09 22:59, 2F

11/09 23:19, , 3F
卡西歐家族應該也知道真相,怎麼好像局外人?
11/09 23:19, 3F

11/09 23:47, , 4F
卡西歐家族說 真的是MJ 不過現在他們講再大聲還是一
11/09 23:47, 4F