[情報] MJ私人畫家David Nordahl的談話

看板KingofPop作者 (很難想)時間13年前 (2010/09/14 09:18), 編輯推噓5(500)
留言5則, 5人參與, 最新討論串1/6 (看更多)
http://allforloveblog.com/?p=3826 原文無敵之長 有興趣看全文的請按上面連結 以下翻重點 上面連結也有很多畫作在其中 前面幾段就是在介紹這個MJ的私人畫家 講到MJ是在史匹柏辦公室看到他畫的一幅阿帕契印地安人的畫 而想認識他 I asked, “ What do you think drew him to the painting? What qualities about this painting was he expressly impressed with?” 我問到 你認為畫中的甚麼吸引了他? 是甚麼元素讓他印象深刻? “He never told me,” David replied. “The painting depicted a cavalry killing women and children, so I think it was the empathy he was drawn to.” 答:他從沒告訴過我 畫中描繪的是騎士在殺女人和小孩 我想是他對那幅畫感同身受 “Was Michael himself very knowledgable of Native culture?” I wanted to know if that might not have been some of the appeal; after all, Michael himself had some Native ancestry-quite a bit, in fact; Choctaw on Joe’s side, Cherokee on Katherine’s side. 問:麥可對於對於印第安文化有了解嗎? 畢竟他也是有印第安血統 他父母兩邊都有一小 部分的印第安血統 “No.” The answer came pretty emphatically. But then he also explained, “ That is to say, what he knew about it was no more or less than what the average person knows. But he did have a very good overview knowledge of Native culture.” 答:沒有 但是他對於印地安文化的了解跟一般人差不多 不過他對於印地安文化 的確有一 定程度的知識 “In other words, he would have at least had a good, general working knowledge of the belief systems and values of most tribes. 也就是說他知道最基本的印第安信仰和部落 “Oh, absolutely. Michael was aware of everything. He was a voracious reader. 答: 當然了 麥可對很多事情都很了解 他是個廣泛的讀者 然後他們談到earth song和印地安各部落的預言 David說到MJ對於各部落的預言也非常 了解 某一部分也是earth song這首歌的起源 但他同時也提到MJ對事情的角度是更廣的 MJ希望David不要只侷限畫印地安人 而是應該 要更有全球觀 The story of how Michael and David met is an interesting, and funny, one. Michael wasn’t above making up a white lie to get what he wanted. “He told me he wanted to take art lessons,” David said. David was put in touch with Michael’s peeps, who arranged the meeting. This was in 1988, during the Bad tour, and David was given a list of tour stops to choose from. “I chose Denver, because it was the closest.” So as the date for the Denver show drew near, David meticulously packed all of his supplies, with the understanding that he was going to be giving art lessons. 他們認識的過程非常有去 麥可基本上把他騙去了 MJ跟我說想學畫畫 時間是在1988年 的BAD巡演 他被給了好幾個演唱會的地點 他選了丹佛 因為最近 當日期到的時候 他打 包了他的畫具 以為要去教畫畫 Their intial conversation, according to David, had gone something like this: 一開始的對話如下 Michael: Do you give painting lessons? 麥可: 你教畫畫嗎? David: No, I don’t. 大衛:不 我不教 But Michael, turning on his best charm, managed to convince David that he sincerely wanted to learn. Finally, David relented and agreed to a meeting. 但是麥可啟動他迷人模式說服他 他真的很有誠意想要學 最後大衛就答應去見MJ But it was obvious from the get-go that lessons were the furthest thing from Michael’s mind. 但是最後的結果才發現 麥可心裡根本並不是想要學畫畫 A limo picked David up and whisked him to their meeting. He had packed all of his art supplies, still under the illusion that he was going to be giving lessons. He said the security guards came down with Michael and hung around for the first few minutes, until Michael told them it was okay; they could leave. There was also a young lady whom Michael was sending out to buy the conchos that he liked to wear on his belt (remember, we’re talking Bad era!). 禮車來接他 他打包了他所有畫具 一直以為他要去教畫畫 當他碰到麥可的前幾分鐘 保鑣一直跟著MJ 直到MJ叫他們可以離開了 同時麥可也請一個女人出去買小裝飾 那是他要在皮帶上的 (因為是BAD時期) “Make sure you get your 20% off,” he told her, referring, evidently, to a 20% discount she was supposed to get on the conchos. 麥可還跟她講 記得要拿到8折阿 她買那些小裝飾應該可以拿到折扣 XDXD (MJ果然很愛殺價) During that first meeting, they talked a lot about art and many other things. But there was no indication that Michael was seriously interested in any lessons. 在他們第一次會面 他們討論了很多藝術和其他事情 但是完全沒有跡象麥可是想要上課 So why go to all the elaborate ruse of pretending he wanted art lessons? 所以他為什麼要假裝他想上呢? “He just wanted to meet me,” David laughed. “He wanted to set up a meeting, to see if we would hit if off.” 他只是想要見我 他想要看我們是不會合拍 But I knew that Michael did have an interest in art, as evidenced by his own sketches and self-portraits. I had also read that, at some point, David did give Michael lessons-or tried to. The sessions usually ended up in frustration. 但我知道麥可的確對美術很有興趣 從他的素描和自畫像就可看出 事實上David的確試著 幫麥可上過課 但是結局是令人沮喪的 -- ※ 編輯: ChesterB 來自: 173.59.231.40 (09/14 11:13)

09/14 12:22, , 1F
很長 但是是很棒的文章 Nordahl知道MJ好多事情
09/14 12:22, 1F

09/14 13:12, , 2F
八折 XD
09/14 13:12, 2F

09/14 22:36, , 3F
XDXD 每次看MJ殺價都很妙
09/14 22:36, 3F

09/15 00:35, , 4F
麥可啟動他迷人模式說服他 XDD
09/15 00:35, 4F