[情報] This is it舞者分享

看板KingofPop作者 (很難想)時間14年前 (2010/03/03 10:25), 編輯推噓13(1303)
留言16則, 14人參與, 最新討論串1/3 (看更多)
http://tinyurl.com/yfqfcrt On Stage With Michael Jackson Source: MJFC / bocamag.com (2-3-2010) In a new interview, Kriyss Grant, the first dancer chosen by Michael Jackson for his “This Is It” tour, discusses what it was like working with the “King of Pop.” TII第一個被選中的舞者Kriyss Grant受訪談到跟MJ工作的情形 On the influence Jackson had on him: MJ對他的影響 I was really brought up with Michael Jackson. My grandmother bought me ‘ Moonwalker,’ [the 1988 film that showed, among other things, Jackson in concert] which is something I watched every day. ... I wanted to be just like that. ... I would always try to perform. If there was a party, a family reunion, anything, I would dance and perform for everyone.” 奶奶買了Moonwalker 每天看 希望有一天跟MJ一樣 On his audition: 談到徵選 I was scared. And I didn’t think I was going to get it. But I went. ... It was a three-day audition period. Thousands of dancers [4,000]. Michael came the third day. ... I had never been on tour. I was the newest dancer from Florida. Everyone else was from L.A. and had worked with and danced backup for other artists, so they had that on their resume. I had [MTV’s] ‘ Making the Band’ on my résumé. 我嚇死了 我以為我不會獲選但我還是去了 整個徵選為期三天 有四千個舞者 MJ第三天來 我從沒參加過巡演 我是從佛羅里達來最新的舞者 其他很多人都來自LA 而且都曾當過其他 藝人的舞群 他們有這些在他們的履歷表上 “Had Michael not been there, I don’t think I would’ve been picked. ... Michael saw me, he saw the feeling in me. I saw him jump up while I was dancing, but I didn’t know what he was reacting to. Later, they told me that he was reacting to me and how he saw himself in me.” 如果MJ沒在那的話 我想我不會被選中 MJ看見我的內在 我看見他在看我跳舞時跳起來 但我不知道他為什麼會這樣 之後他們跟我說因為他在我身上看見了他自己 On meeting him for the first time: 談到第一次見到MJ When we stepped off the stage to go meet him, he was like the statue on his ‘History’ album. He was dressed in all black, he had the glasses on. And his hands were really big and firm; they took over my entire hand. ... He told me I was amazing. ... I was just staring at him. I think I told him he was awesome. I don’t know.” 當我們走下舞台去見他時 他就像HIStory專輯裡的雕像一樣 全身黑衣戴墨鏡 他的手超大 和非常結實 可以把我整手握住 他告訴我 我棒級了 我只是一直看著他 我想我跟他說 他太厲害了 我也不確定我說了甚麼 On his personality and energy: 談到MJ的人和能量 Michael was the type of person who would look at you and know, like that, what you were all about. ... He was say certain things like he knew you. He knew I was nervous. He’d tell me to save my energy for the crowd. Always positive, but it was also like [the comments were tailored] to us. MJ是能一眼把你看穿的人 他講的話像是他早認識你了 他知道我很緊張 他會跟我說保存我 的精力給觀眾 永遠要正面思考 “There were times when I’d feel the energy of the music, feel his energy, and I’d be dancing all out. And he would stop and look at me. I thought maybe I was going too hard, doing too much. But he’d shake his head and smile, like whatever I was doing was a good thing.” 有時我感受到了音樂的能量 我會放開全部來跳 他會停下來看著我 我會想 我跳的太用力 但他會搖搖頭微笑 好像不論我做甚麼都很好 “He was very warm. I’d never felt anything like that. I was so happy. His energy was like no other.” 他是個令人感到溫暖的人 我很快樂 他的能量跟其他人都不同 On rehearsals: 談到採排 Michael would come in occasionally in the beginning. ... He didn’t start rehearsing with us until we moved to the Staples Center. He was killing it, going full out, doing slides and everything—it was crazy. ... As soon as that music would come on, he’d start killing it. We’d look at each other like, ‘Is he trying to outdo us?’ ... He still had it. He proved that. ... But he was nervous. He was 50, and he hadn’t danced like that in a long time. He had to familiarize his body with all those moves he used to do. I think he was scared; he couldn’t take the stage and appear fragile to us.” 在剛開始時MJ時會來 但他直到我們移到Staple Center時才開始跟我們一起採排 他棒呆了 那些滑步...只要音樂下了 他就棒級了 我們會互相看對方 然後想他是想跳的比我們都好? 他證明他仍舊能跳 但他很緊張 他已經50歲了 而且他已經很久沒這樣跳了 他必須讓他的身體習慣他以前的舞蹈動作 我覺得他感到害怕 他不能上台表現他脆弱的一面給我們 The last rehearsal: 最後一次採排 He was his old self. He was interacting with us, giving us suggestions, making changes. In the beginning, he let everyone else run things. Then, he was like, ‘This is my show. We’re going to do it how I want to do it.’ I loved it. That’s something I always wanted to see. I thought he was being taken advantage of in the beginning because he was older. ... And you could tell he had something to say, but he wouldn’t say it. But that last day, he took over. 他就像過去的自己 他跟我們交流 給我們建議 彩排初期他讓其他人主導一切 後來他會表示 "這是我的演唱會 我們要達到我想要的樣子" 我喜歡他這樣 這是我一直想見到的一面 我想他採排初期因為他年紀大了而被占便宜 你會感覺他有些事想說但沒說出口 但最後一天 他接管了局勢 “He knew what he wanted. The dancers were like, ‘Good, he’s speaking up.’ The dancers had Michael’s back.” 他知道他想要的是甚麼 其他的舞者會說"太好了 他終於肯說出來了" 所有的舞者都支持他 The day Jackson died: MJ過世的那天 We didn’t know what to do, what to say, where to go. It was this feeling of you finally getting to where you always wanted—of finally making it. And before you get to grasp it, it’s snatched away from you. ... It’s like a tease. I touched it, but did this really happen? I have memories, but there was no time to sit in that moment and really feel the vibe. Everything happened so fast, fast, fast in rehearsals ... And then, it’s all taken away. 我們不知道要說甚麼 要做甚麼 要去哪裡 這種感覺就好像你總算快要到達要去的地方 在你快要觸及時 卻被奪走了一切 就好像惡作劇一樣 我摸到他了 但他真的發生了嗎? 我有這些記憶 但卻沒有時間去感受 一切都發生的太快了採排的一切都很迅速 但卻馬上被奪走了 “It really hasn’t hit me yet. I know I was a part of it. I know it was a big deal to be a Michael Jackson dancer on the ‘This Is It’ tour that never happened. ... I don’t think it will ever hit me.” 我還未真實的的感受這一切 我知道我就參與其中 我知道擔任MJ最後從未舉辦的巡迴演 唱會中的舞者是件大事 但我想我永遠無法真實的感受這些 -- In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. In a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe. ~~~~By Michael Jackson -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 76.114.192.166 ※ 編輯: ChesterB 來自: 76.114.192.166 (03/03 10:39)

03/03 11:00, , 1F
Q_____________Q
03/03 11:00, 1F

03/03 13:48, , 2F
又是哭著看完這篇.....
03/03 13:48, 2F

03/03 14:48, , 3F
這些人感受一定也是非常深刻的...
03/03 14:48, 3F

03/03 17:26, , 4F
哭著看完 +1.................Q________Q
03/03 17:26, 4F