[歌詞] Dye D?

看板KANJANI8作者 (該死的電腦)時間5年前 (2019/06/16 19:51), 5年前編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 5年前最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
         < 5th Album >        ┌──────────┐        │ 2011.11.16 FIGHT │        └──────────┘         Dye D?         作詞・作曲:安田章大 編曲:Sean Gold         I just can not tell how to love you. But I know that I need you now. So trust me.         You don't even know how to love me.         Cause you've got know who on earth I am.         (ah…)       I just can not tell what should I do.         So I'm wandering through every night alone.         You don't even know what I'm doing.         But I'm fallin' in forbidden love with you.         ah…ah…         yeah…But I'm         oh…oh…with you…         嗚呼、当夜も想い彷徨って         狂恋の果てに血迷って         冒涜し身体汚れて         Down Down Down (Down)         闇夜に響く叫声         独り善がりの恋 (Love) to (you)         wallow wallow wallow …ow (yeah)       (check it Boom Boom Boom yeah…)         I'll live with you.         (check it Boom Boom Boom yeah…)         Love you tonight.         (check it Boom Boom Boom yeah…)         Whenever you are lost,      I'll be there for you.         I'll be there for you. Never let you go.         I just can not tell how to love you.         But I know that I need you now. So trust me.         嗚呼、汚れなきこの当夜に         選ばれしきみ全人         狂恋の果てにいざなって Bounce Bounce Bounce (Bounce)         Does tonight make you happy?         or sad? or make you cry?         Welcome to the Board of dark moonlight night.         (Dye D)         (yeah…)       (check it Boom Boom Boom yeah…)         I'll live with you.         (check it Boom Boom Boom yeah…)         Love you tonight.         (check it Boom Boom Boom yeah…)         Whenever you are lost,      I'll be there for you.         I'll be there for you. Never let you go.       I just can not tell how to love you.         You don't even know how to love me.      I did not know what… what should I've done.         But I'm fallin' in forbidden love with you. >>>>>>>> 内容に関する 部分の英語歌詞(コーラス)が若干聞き取り難かったので、 もう少し映像や音声データと修正の時間が必要です。 還有推文中板友提到了熱中症版本,基本上很難拿來參考… 如果想聽比較清楚的人聲部分, 可以考慮去找Live Band ver.的Dye D來看 英文副歌多了村上的和聲,其他細節也稍微有點差異 >>>>>>>> 如需轉載,請務必事先告知 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 211.75.174.205 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/KANJANI8/M.1560685899.A.220.html

06/16 20:47, 5年前 , 1F
還有熱中症版本XDDD
06/16 20:47, 1F
  那個基本上已經是丸山風格的了  我沒辦法看下去,絕對會笑死XD   結果又想起來那個16次的義大利麵了(爆笑)

06/17 09:38, 5年前 , 2F
超喜歡這首,天才yasusu!!!!
06/17 09:38, 2F
※ 編輯: veluriya (211.75.174.205 臺灣), 06/17/2019 18:47:37
文章代碼(AID): #1T1YrB8W (KANJANI8)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1T1YrB8W (KANJANI8)