Re: [閒聊] 如何在後Moggi時代浪擲220m

看板Juventus作者 (變則通 通則空 空則無)時間13年前 (2011/05/23 00:06), 編輯推噓3(300)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
原來Moggi最近有放話 XD Moggi blasts Juventus’ Marotta http://www.football-italia.net/may16s.html Transfer chief Beppe Marotta is more responsible for Juventus’ problems this term than boss Gigi Del Neri, insists Luciano Moggi. Speaking on Gold TV, the former Bianconeri director general thinks the club’s market moves last summer were of greater harm than the tactics of the Coach. “I said at the start of the season that the team would finish in seventh or eighth and I’ve been proved right,” the banned ex-DG noted. “The quality of the squad was very low. “Juventus have had an inconspicuous season, one also affected by injuries to important players at the wrong time.” The Old Lady are set to miss out on European football altogether next year, a failure which may see Del Neri axed. “If the alternatives to Del Neri are the names that I have been reading then I would stick with him,” Moggi added. “That’s also because if he has failed then Marotta has failed even more. Therefore it is the director that should be shown the door first.” Juventus had a busy past summer of buying and selling, a strategy that Moggi thinks should occur again at the end of this term. “The squad needs renewing,” Moggi continued. “The defence and the midfield are priorities. Almost all of the players signed last summer need to be sold.” When pushed on a possible successor to Del Neri, Moggi spoke well of former Juve midfielder Antonio Conte and ex-Primavera boss Gian Piero Gasperini. “If I had to choose between Walter Mazzarri [Napoli], Andre Vilas Boas [Porto] and Conte [Siena] I would go for the former Bianconeri captain. Gasperini would be an alternative.” -- 大致上在說Moggi認為會有這樣"不意外"的成績,Marotta要負的責任比Del Neri要大 (因為我Moggi比你強) 我Moggi老大早在賽季一開始說了那麼差的轉會運作,只會得到第7或8名的成績, 而又再次證明我Moggi老大總是對的(XD) 陣容應該重新更換,中後場優先考量,幾乎所有去年簽的都該賣了(XD) 若要我從Mazzarri,Boas,Conte選出下一任替罪羔羊,我會選前任隊長 (因為他是我Moggi時代的球員,在球員時代他就是位場上教練) Gasperini是我的備胎 大致上是這個意思~ 翻譯看看就好不用太認真XD -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.50.57.58

05/23 01:18, , 1F
偉哉莫吉
05/23 01:18, 1F

05/23 01:47, , 2F
被他嘴砲轟也是自找的了....
05/23 01:47, 2F

05/26 09:55, , 3F
莫老啥時回來阿 咱們尤文子弟盼著您阿
05/26 09:55, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1DsJI6Tp (Juventus)
文章代碼(AID): #1DsJI6Tp (Juventus)