[Zlatan] 拒絕隨隊參加熱身賽被主席跟Deschamps譙

看板Juventus作者 (就像醒不來的夢。)時間18年前 (2006/08/05 19:05), 編輯推噓16(1603)
留言19則, 12人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
http://www.juventus.com/uk/news/ detail.aspx?lml_language_id=0&trs_id=1370000&ID=8334 〔http://tinyurl.com/paoek〕 Events - 04 Aug 2006 - 10:15 PM The president: “Zlatan has made a mistake” “Ibrahimovic should have been here with us today but he didn't want to come. Without wishing to dramatise things, we take exception to this; he's let down the fans, the club, his team mates and the region of Trentino, which has been very hospitable”. Juventus club president, Giovanni Cobolli Gigli, who was in Rovereto tonight to watch his team's friendly against Spezia, had very clear words to say about Zlatan Ibrahimovic's failure to join his team mates for the game. “He doesn't want to stay? - queried the president, responding to comments made by the journalists present - Well, only a week ago Dr Agricola told me that he spent the whole of the team's day off in the company of the other players, eating polenta, and generally having a great time. He's young and perhaps he's not had the best advice recently; that is to say we will help him, following the guide lines our code of discipline, to behave in the correct manner towards the club and his team mates, convincing him, with the additional help of those of his colleagues who have decided to stay with us, that a possible year of purgatory in Serie B could prove be an important professional experience”. 〔以下都在談判決。〕 When referring to Serie B, Cobolli Gigli underlined the word “possible”, reiterating with conviction that Juventus does not deserve to be relegated: “We have taken our case to the Camera di Conciliazione del Coni and as we find the difference in treatment between ourselves and the other teams illogical, we are aiming for Serie A with a points penalty”. With regards to the reasons behind the sentence passed by the Corte Federale, which justified the reduction of the points penalty inflicted on Juventus on grounds of both the club's reputation and its contribution to the national side's World Cup triumph, the president had this to say: “To say Juventus has given a great deal to football cannot be disputed. It seems to me that the change in structure of the club, demonstrating a desire to move forward with the greatest possible transparency, was also taken into consideration. However, that has no bearing on the arguments we have presented to the Camera di Conciliazione del Coni: there exists no proof of any wrong doing, whether it be in the championship or the matches themselves”. -- http://www.juventus.com/uk/news/ detail.aspx?lml_language_id=0&trs_id=1370000&ID=8335 〔http://tinyurl.com/kh2pt〕 Events - 04 Aug 2006 - 10:31 PM Deschamps: “No fall-out with Zlatan” “I'm very sorry Zlatan didn't make the journey with us. I know his knee is painful, he didn't train with us yesterday because of it, but I was counting on him to be here. He didn't want to come and it's now up to the club to react accordingly. I'm sorry for his team mates because the most important thing is, and always be, the group. Is it a sign of a fall-out? No, it would be like giving him an excuse to leave. He made a mistake and he will pay, it's as simple as that”. 〔以下在談對 Spezia的熱身賽。〕 Didier Deschamps added his opinion to that of club president Cobolli Gigli, following Ibrahimovic's decision not to join his team mates at the game against Spezia. The coach then turned his attention to the match itself, which saw many of the bianconeri already in fine condition: “We've worked very well this week and, given the many improvements we still have to look forward to, I'm satisfied. Those who have returned from World Cup duty are obviously not quite at the same level of fitness, but their condition will continue to improve this week. Spezia played well in the first half, but they tired towards the end and our technical superiority made the difference”. 〔以下談兩個邊後衛 Balzaretti、Chiellini的出色貢獻。〕 The contribution of the two full backs, Balzaretti and Chiellini, was one of the evening's highlights: “They have it in them to push hard and I don't try and stop them for a second. They know what to do when the other advances up the wing and they're both excellent crossers of the ball. They were brilliant tonight”. -- http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/aug5a.html Angry Juve fine AWOL Ibra Saturday 5 August, 2006 -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Juventus will fine Zlatan Ibrahimovic after he refused to travel with the team for last night's friendly match. The Swede was left behind at their training camp instead of going to Rovereto for the 4-1 victory over Spezia and, as confirmed by the club, the reasons were not related to an injury. “He should've been on the bus and here, but he didn't come,” explained President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli. “It was a mistake from Ibrahimovic, he will be disciplined and director Alessio Secco will talk to him on Monday. This is a young lad and we must help him any way we can to act with dignity when dealing with a club that has taken care of him in many areas. We continue to like this player and will work to keep him with us.” The sensational snub came just 24 hours after Ibrahimovic's agent, Mino Raiola, reiterated that the former Ajax man has no intention of playing in Serie B and could begin legal action to extricate himself from his contract. If President Cobolli Gigli was relaxed about the incident, then Coach Didier Deschamps was furious with his player. “It's disappointing. I knew he had a slight knee problem and wanted to bring him along anyway, but he refused. I don't know what the reason was, you'd have to ask Ibrahimovic. I certainly couldn't forcibly push him on to the bus,” noted the Frenchman. “Ibrahimovic is under contract with Juventus and must accept the decisions of this club. He is making a mistake in acting this way and has to be punished. For the moment he is our player, then we'll see. I didn't like the situation and neither did the President. We will take action.” Juve beat Spezia 4-1 even without Ibrahimovic's contribution, thanks to goals from Giorgio Chiellini, Valeri Bojinov, Pavel Nedved and a Ruben Olivera penalty. “We were in good shape on a physical level and I asked the players to replicate what we had tried out in training. We can improve, but I can see the right mentality already. The fans have always been close to us throughout the pre-season experience and gave their very important support.” --  我沒那個心情翻譯,  簡言之就是,Zlatan之前膝蓋有傷,今天本應跟大家一起去打熱身賽,  雖然有舊傷在身,Deschamps還是要求他跟球隊一起坐車去,至少可以觀戰,  結果這小子竟然拒絕了,也沒有說原因,然後就被主席罵了這樣。  果然沒變!還是一個誇不得!  枉費我昨天才說他用很職業的態度面對球隊…(嘆) -- 我們身體裡豢養的死亡一天天長大. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 124.8.128.249

08/05 19:31, , 1F
貼個價錢標籤吧 25m好了(煙)
08/05 19:31, 1F

08/05 20:12, , 2F
我就說不要再期待他了嘛~~
08/05 20:12, 2F

08/05 20:13, , 3F
等過幾年我們重振雄風了,還怕買不到更好的嗎?
08/05 20:13, 3F

08/05 20:27, , 4F
我們身體裡豢養的雞排一天天長大.
08/05 20:27, 4F