[討論]有誰可以幫忙翻譯~哈登和林

看板Jeremy_Lin作者 (風 乎 舞 雩)時間11年前 (2012/12/22 18:08), 編輯推噓4(404)
留言8則, 5人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
網路流傳一部希特勒的搞笑影片,如今也po上哈登和林書豪 但影片提到的細節或球員,對於看NBA尚資淺的我還是看不太懂 希望有版上大大可以幫忙翻譯,謝謝~~ YouTube 影片連結: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vkXTXBsKig
字幕: The LOHs and LOFs are in an intense battle. Right here my Futhrer...on Clutchfans. We need to do something about this, my Futhrer. If we allow this to continue, we may suffer from this chaos. It's not a big deal. It'll be alright. Please stop this now. No,it won't. Jeremy... Jeremy needs to go HAM or there will be no peace... and Harden and Lin have to learn how to coexist... Everyone who isn't a Rockets fan, get the hell out of this room now... What the fuck is going on?! Is this supposed to be a championship year?! Didn't I say this is a rebuilding year! I told you that they are young... inexperienced or whatever! How many times do I have to say this? What are you guys bitching about!? Damn it! It took Lebron and Wade a season to build their chemistry and look at them now! My Futhrer! Are you comparing Lin to Lebron? and... No, you idiot! There you go missing my point once again, you piece of shit! My Futhrer..Lin and Hardin are no Lebron and Wade.. Talking to you is like talking to my pet goat! You're so retarded! We were so close! Is it my fault Yao Ming got hurt and TMac became a whiney diva?! Ever since then, we've been garbage in this league! I just want the Rockets to make the damn playoffs this year! I told you we may make a play for another foundational player this year or next! What the fuck do you want from me you bastard?! Is it that hard for you idiots to wait at least a season for our development?! This is so hard...especially with all the empty seats in the arena... Where is the god damn fan support?! Where? God damn it! I wish Yao was still here and healthy! Forget Asik! Yao was a beast and could actually finish at thr friggin rim! We would have 3 foundational players now.. But no! All I hear is whining from LOFs and LOHs! Tell Les and Morey to come here! Do I have to do everything by myself?! It's okay, Les is on his yacht and Morey is crunching stats. The All Star game is in Houston this year... We need at least 2 players to make the roster... Harden and Lin...maybe Omer The trick is to cheat and bribe... We have a lot of money left... we can do it and still have cap room left for our next star player... I wonder if we can get Millsap or Kevin Love... See what you can do... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.36.26.165

12/22 18:15, , 1F
抱歉~純KUSO~不知道有沒有違反版規 XD
12/22 18:15, 1F

12/22 18:29, , 2F
元首你........跨足太多界拉!!!
12/22 18:29, 2F

12/22 18:38, , 3F
LOHs、LOFs、HAM 是什麼啊?
12/22 18:38, 3F

12/22 18:41, , 4F
Lin of haters Lin of fans 傳高手解讀HAM QQ
12/22 18:41, 4F