Re: [討論] 被央視記者採訪的原文

看板Jeremy_Lin作者 (使用者付費)時間12年前 (2012/02/28 14:28), 編輯推噓0(001)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/3 (看更多)
※ 引述《ChoYeah (我是糗爺)》之銘言: : 昨日J.L.在被央視記者訪問時 : 林書豪表示,他只是持續練習,把該加強的地方加強, : 只要有機會,連一天也不能浪費, : 不管他身在何處,只想確認自己不斷地在改進球技。 : 請問板上高手有無此段話的原文 : 想把這一句話送給現在在練球的學生們 : 告訴他們不要放棄任何能夠進步的機會 參考樓下的影片: lesley2836:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELBSpjXiCIo
採訪影片 記:能不能此時此刻向所有中國的球迷問聲好? 林:大家好,我是林書豪。 記:全世界都為你而瘋狂,你現在的內心是否已經..也狂野起來了? 林:Yeah, it's...it's been busy and...but I'm enjoying it and... thankful to all my friends(但影片中譯寫粉絲fans,我聽的是friends) in China. And... hopefully, I'll meet you guys soon. And I'll be out there this summer. And you know, obviously, I'm just trying to handle everything and stay focus so that I can play basketball the right way. Just to help my team, stay focus on the court to make sure to win the basketball games, and I think that's the most imporant thing. 中... I just try to ... practice and work on the areas that I need to work on. And whenever I get a chance and try not to take too many days off and so it doesn't matter where I am, I just try to make sure I'm improving. 中: Yeah, I think I've been really tired the last a couple of weeks. (I) just not used to pun(?) so many minutes. But defintely the ajustment and I think I'm gonna rest a lot during this all-star break. And hopefully I'll be oughta(?)...I'm getting ready for the second half of the season. I...I make sure I get away when I need to get away, spend time with family and friends. 記:代表中隊... 林:Not yet, not yeh. 記:什麼時候.... 林:probably this summer.... 記:有沒有可能... 林:I've never said no but I'm not really...I'm not having decided so... who knows. We'll see. ^^;;;; 好久沒有認真聽英文了! 幾個不確定的地方,和有錯的地方請告訴我修文! 3Q -- ※ 編輯: DialUp 來自: 203.73.66.140 (02/28 15:00)

02/29 23:06, , 1F
謝謝幫忙
02/29 23:06, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1FJ7GPD7 (Jeremy_Lin)
文章代碼(AID): #1FJ7GPD7 (Jeremy_Lin)