Re: [情報] 93 Million Miles(Official Lyric Video)

看板JasonMraz作者 (小梁\)時間12年前 (2012/03/31 02:09), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5WiqJFq2-o&feature=youtu.be
Jason Mraz - 93 Million Miles (Official Lyric Video) 93 MILLION MILES FROM THE SUN PEOPLE, GET READY GET READY 'CAUSE HERE IT COMES It's a LIGHT A beautiful Light OVER THE HORIZON INTO OUR EYES OH, MY MY HOW BEAUTIFUL oh, my beautiful mother She told me,"Son, in life You're gonna go far IF YOU DO RIGHT YOU'LL LOVE WHERE YOU ARE just know wherever you go you can always come home." 240,000 miles from the moon We've come a long way to belong here to share this View of the night a glorious night Over the horizon is another bright sky Oh, my my how beautiful oh, my irrefutable Father He told me, "Son, sometimes It may seem dark But the absence of the Light Is a necessary part Just know you're never alone you can always come back home" you can always come back EVERY ROAD IS A SLIPPERY SLOPE There is always a hand that you can hold on to Looking deeper through The telescope You can see your that homes inside of you just know that wherever you go No, you're never alone you will always get back home HOME HOME 93 Million miles from the sun people, get ready get ready 'cause here it comes it's a light a beautiful light over the horizon into our eyes. -- 英聽不好,幸好能對著影片把歌詞打出來XD 有錯請指教>"< -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 111.240.143.2

03/31 03:31, , 1F
喔喔謝謝!! 看MV時都覺得畫面跳好快來不及把詞看完XD
03/31 03:31, 1F

03/31 11:19, , 2F
感謝你! 太棒了
03/31 11:19, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1FTVRpwV (JasonMraz)
文章代碼(AID): #1FTVRpwV (JasonMraz)