張赫-從地獄到天堂

看板JangHyuk作者 (小路迷赫之路)時間21年前 (2003/02/26 12:45), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/3 (看更多)
轉貼自八大 where提供 *** FROM acejanghyuk.com From hell to heaven(trnslated bysylvia) do you remember me of drama "model"? i guess there're not many.. i want that you don't remember it. i knew nothing, and i had nothing but the enthusiasm. "model" taught me severely that without effort nothing can't be achieved. people said to me that there was no chance to rise up again.. i fell into a long and lonely period of slump, i had to face the fight against myself.. i thought sometimes that i had to do another thing. but i couldn't give up "actor janghyuk". long long time passed. and i was casting to drama "school". i made every effort. i didn't tremble as much as before.. i experienced "hell" due to "model", also experienced "hope" due to "school.. now i want to be born again as an actor , not a idol star.. 你們還記得模特兒的故事嗎? 我猜不會有太多人記得.... 我希望你們不記得! 當時少不更事,除了一股熱情外,沒什麼本事. 在模特兒中嚴格地教了我,下沒有不勞而獲的事 別人對我說沒有再晉升的機會了, 我沈寂,心情消沈了許久. 我必須面對我自我的挑戰! 有時我以為我必須做別的事情, 但我不能放棄做個演員的我. 經過了漫長的一段時間, 我開始演出"學校". 我盡最大的努力演出, 我不再像以往地擔心憂慮. 我在"模特兒"曾經歷了地獄般地生活, 也從"學校"裏嚐試希望的滋味. 現在我想以演員的身分再次重生,而不是一個偶像明星... ********** -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 211.74.216.17
文章代碼(AID): #-N4Q4H4 (JangHyuk)
文章代碼(AID): #-N4Q4H4 (JangHyuk)