Re: 賽後訪問

看板Ivanisevic作者 (世界不對勁)時間21年前 (2003/03/13 18:44), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
Guga的訪問中提及Goran的部分 Q. Were you surprised that he overruled the service call when you were serving 2-1 to give you the game? GUSTAVO KUERTEN: Yes. I was just ready to serve second serve. I think it's part of the fairness. He always show. I think we played each other a couple times and we always had this kind of feeling between each other. The result, it's going to be for one side, but I think the respect we have from each other probably is the reason that he just give this shot for me. Q. Goran is known for his great serve, he won Wimbledon. What makes him so special as a person? Why is he so appealing? What do you think his best qualities as a person are? GUSTAVO KUERTEN: Well, I think he's probably one of the guys who bring a lot of interest, you know, from the crowd. You saw today. He's just coming back from surgery, he's not in his best shape, but people was screaming all over, cheering for him, all this. I think because of his natural way of playing, you know. He doesn't mind if he has to talk to the umpire in Croatian or in English or talk loud or scream, throw his racquet. I think like he's showing his emotion pretty much, and that's how probably the people get more involved to him. And he's a nice guy, you know, a fair and great competitor. That's the main thing, then having the other characters on court, he can become someone different. But to get all there, first of all, I think it would be starting just the way he plays and the way he competes, that brings so much for the game. Q. He said definitely no matter what, he wanted to go back to Wimbledon, even if he had to go in a wheelchair. Do you have that same feeling for Roland Garros? GUSTAVO KUERTEN: Yes. You know, that's probably one of the reasons also that he's someone -- that the people care a lot. He's giving everything for the game, doesn't matter what situation, what will take, he going to be there. If he had to lose for anyone, he would be happy to get out there and play the game. So that's the great achievement, you know, for all of us, to watch someone like this. For me, I think just happened this last year, too. I wasn't in my best shape at French Open. I couldn't really play five-set match from the beginning to the end. But as you see some hope, some expectation, the way you can go there, have this feelings again, is just, you know, takes a question of you deciding if you be pleasure or not. -- :) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 218.187.34.201

推 61.64.218.25 05/30, , 1F
因此他要繼續打下去,真的很感動~~
推 61.64.218.25 05/30, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #-S63vIs (Ivanisevic)
文章代碼(AID): #-S63vIs (Ivanisevic)