Re: Goran又退賽了...

看板Ivanisevic作者 (Hyper Chondriac Music)時間21年前 (2003/02/25 07:53), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《zerkchu (zerkchu)》之銘言: : (Q)A. Stoliarov (RUS) d. (WC)G. Ivanisevic (CRO) 66 ret. : 唉... ATPtennis的報導[節錄相關的] [...] Goran Ivanisevic's hopes of making a strong return to the circuit were dashed. In his match against Andrei Stoliarov, Ivanisevic strained a ligament above his right knee during the first point of the first set's tie-break and went to hospital for an MRI scan shortly after the match finished. Ivanisevic squandered a 3-0 lead in the first set, before the match went to a tie-break. It was his first major tournament in 11 months (the Tennis Masters Series in Miami 2002), after recovering from shoulder surgery.The Croatian Wild Card had beaten Stoliarov in the first round of the only other event he played this year, the Heilbronn Challenger. Ivanisevic: "I was running at 15-40, and I said to myself "Don't run, don't slide" because I thought it was too far but then in the end, stuff it, I did it. And my knee just topped it, then I heard a click and I don't know if it's a strain or broken. Now I go to see." [描述得太詳細了啦:p] "The shoulder was hurting but I was happy the way I served, happy the way I played. It was a really good match for me. I did some double faults but that's normal for me. You can see I didn't play for 11 months, some things can't just come overnight. But I hit the ball very clean. I served at 193 which I think is OK. I think the shoulder is not a problem, now just the knee." "I just expected to finish the match with not too much pain and to play good. So that was OK, but then something else came up which I didn't even think about." 實在有夠衰的 不過至少肩膀沒事了.... 早日康復! -- You are A natural disaster -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 218.187.18.79

推 140.119.137.33 02/25, , 1F
雖然想看Goran打球 不過更希望他身體好好
推 140.119.137.33 02/25, 1F

推 61.64.102.144 02/25, , 2F
還以為Goran的肩膀又出問題了…加油!
推 61.64.102.144 02/25, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #-Mh2APe (Ivanisevic)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #-Mh2APe (Ivanisevic)