Re: Davis Cup: Goran+Ivan五盤逆轉勝, CRO vs USA 2-1

看板Ivanisevic作者 (陽光‧少年‧小虎隊)時間21年前 (2003/02/10 00:29), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串5/5 (看更多)
另一篇報導 這篇Goran有說話:p 來自DC官網 有可愛照片:) http://www.daviscup.org/news/matchreport.asp?id=12295 Momentous Return For Ivanisevic In Zagreb In incredible scenes at the Hall Dom Sportova in Zagreb, Goran Ivanisevic and Ivan Ljubicic came all the way back from two sets down to defeat James Blake and Mardy Fish of the United States in five sets. The Croatian pair won 36 46 76 64 64 to give their nation a 2-1 advantage heading into the reverse singles on Sunday. “I needed this kind of atmosphere,” said an ecstatic Ivanisevic afterwards. “I was so happy - jumping, singing – it’s so nice to beat those guys, they are a big team. You don’t play the USA every day so this is special.” It was the third time in their last four Davis Cup by BNP Paribas doubles rubbers that Ivanisevic and Ljubicic have won from a two-sets-to-love deficit, and it was made all the more remarkable by the circumstances beforehand. Until he practised earlier in the day, Ivanisevic wasn’t even sure that he would be able to play, such was the pain that he was still feeling in his left shoulder. But a couple of painkilling injections later, the mighty Croatian took to the court in front of 3,500 roaring fans. Ivanisevic started terribly though, failing to find any rhythm on his trademark serve, and the Americans took advantage, breaking the former Wimbledon champion in his first service game after he hit two double faults. It didn’t get any better in the second as the Croatian lost his serve again early on and they failed to get back on level terms. In the third, with the crowd willing him on, and Ljubicic continuing the impressive form he showed in his singles victory over Fish the day before, Ivanisevic finally found his form. A closely fought tiebreak got them back into the match, and a drilled Ivanisevic return at the feet of Fish in the first game of the fourth set handed Croatia the advantage. They didn’t let it slip. The decider went with serve until Blake served at 4-4, and another Ivanisevic backhand at the in-rushing American’s feet was enough to strike the decisive blow. It was left to Ljubicic to serve out the match, and the duo jumped into the air in delight as the crowd went crazy. “When I had the most pain I served my best,” said Ivanisevic. “In the fifth set I had really big pain but they (Blake and Fish) couldn’t read my serve. I said to Ivan that we would break Blake because he played four sets yesterday and today like he was from another planet. You can’t play like that for two days, you have to have at least one bad game and that’s what happened.” It means Ljubicic needs to beat Blake in the first of the reverse singles on Sunday to give Croatia victory. -- 太愛國的人T___T 太拼了T___T -- it's called obsession, can you handle it? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 218.32.148.5

推 218.32.148.5 02/10, , 1F
那張Goran跑到裁判台上用麥克風的實在XD
推 218.32.148.5 02/10, 1F
※ 編輯: Escude 來自: 218.32.148.5 (02/10 00:29)

推218.165.172.185 02/10, , 2F
好可愛 XD
推218.165.172.185 02/10, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #-He7VhW (Ivanisevic)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #-He7VhW (Ivanisevic)